Fallout 3

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.
Jun 11, 2004
so its like a a futuristic oblivion?
Its got a lot of the same "rules" as oblivion like skills and leveling and exploring the map, etc. But its better cause it has more freedom and player choices, and mad gore. In oblivion it was hard to be a murderin stealin badass before it all caught up to you, and you couldnt kill important people. SO far in this game Im on a killin rampage leavin headless bodies everywhere. I guess my karma got so bad that last night some dudes tried to get at me in the wasteland saying I had a bounty for being a piece of shit and they was gonna bring me in, but i just wasted they asses like all the rest. fuck em ima kill everyone in this game lol.

R

Sicc OG
Dec 7, 2005
i trust gamespot. any game i've ever bought which got less than a 9.0 on gamespot has been a shit game to me. examples are battlefield bad company, saints row 2 and far cry 2. fallout 3 got an 8.5 so even though i want to, i wont be buying it.

TM1

Sicc OG
Jun 15, 2006
i trust gamespot. any game i've ever bought which got less than a 9.0 on gamespot has been a shit game to me. examples are battlefield bad company, saints row 2 and far cry 2. fallout 3 got an 8.5 so even though i want to, i wont be buying it.
I don't trust gamespot after they fired that one guy for giving a game a low review after the company who made the game paid a lot of money in advertisment on the gamespot site.

Aug 11, 2003
got this game.. I just got grand theft 4 a week befor i got this.

I havnt poped gandtheft in since i got this game.

10 in my book.. can't go wrong when you can game a bitch down.. rob and murder her.

I also liked number 2

Morrowwind games are fucking lame.. boring fucking nerd shit.

dont compare them they arint even on the same level.

this game is after a nuk war.

morrowind is on some Nerddy ass Dnd Orc and elfs bullshit

fuck that

Sep 1, 2003
shits too short it seems, unless you explore everything and do all the sidequests and the ending aint all that either.

i beat it few days ago, it's still a good game.

Mar 1, 2006
www.sendearnings.com
Too short? Damn that's a first Iv'e been playing for a few days and im not even half way done I don't think, im doing everything in no order either, there is a shit load to do. I don't mind the walking something interesting always pops up. Once you uncovered a destination you can fast travel there.

Right now I'm in a Vault and their is hella monster mutants in here, I went through this cave with lil kids in it. There is this Mutant in there that can actually talk and is locked up in a room anybody let that foo out to help you get the G.E.C.K shit? I wanna know if he will betray me if I do.

Jan 23, 2006
i actually found out all ive been doin is sidequest haha. no wonder nothing seemed connected. im lvl 14 i think and im just about to finish the ant quest mission wit the little boy, i havent been back to megaton in hella long, i think i gotta disarm a bomb there or somethin

R

Sicc OG
Dec 7, 2005
part of me wants to buy it part of me doesnt.. seems too slow ppaced and the person at the shop told me you gotta put a lot of time into the game. i saw a good video of it though where the guy in the game went to some old womans house and broke her gnome and asked her if she was a prostitute.

FatBlunts209

2 SWISHERS = 1 BLUNT
Feb 21, 2008
STOcKTON
its fun the deeper you go into the city the more crazier shit you gonna run into i find myself getting in fucked up situations no health packs and out of bullets agaisnt some big ass fuckin mutants and shit

Jun 11, 2004
part of me wants to buy it part of me doesnt.. seems too slow ppaced and the person at the shop told me you gotta put a lot of time into the game. i saw a good video of it though where the guy in the game went to some old womans house and broke her gnome and asked her if she was a prostitute.
It does take a lot of time to play. Shit it took me 3-4 hours just to get out the vault and really start my character. bang for buck wise tho, there is no other video game that delivers this much stuff for your skrill, except maybe endless multiplayer on gears.

I AM

Some Random Asshole
Apr 25, 2002
just got that shit this last weekend....it's pretty dope. and i like how everything you do effects the rest of the game....i'm not too far into it...but from what i've played it's TIGHT!

Oct 23, 2006
Everyone says its dope but then some people are saying the graphics suck...how the fuck can a game be good with shitty ass graphics? please let me know. I'm buyin a 360 tommorow an im tryin to figure out what games to cop. I'v been thinkin bout this, left 4 dead, an GOW 2. What is the best?

Mar 1, 2006
www.sendearnings.com
Everyone says its dope but then some people are saying the graphics suck...how the fuck can a game be good with shitty ass graphics? please let me know. I'm buyin a 360 tommorow an im tryin to figure out what games to cop. I'v been thinkin bout this, left 4 dead, an GOW 2. What is the best?
LOL I dunno graphics might suck if you playing in an old tv maybe, I dont see how graphics "suck".

I'm playing in a 50 inch LCD DLP Tv at 1080p, graphics do not suck unless you are not playing in a HDTV, your not getting the best graphics. If some shit gets too dark you can change your brightness settings in game. I don't see how graphics suck, its a Post-Apocalyptic Washington DC its supposed to be fucked up looking if thats what you are reffering too. I dont see nothing bad with any pixels or anything, when you get shot the screen is supposed to blur and shit. This game even supports 1080p and 1080i.

Jun 11, 2004
The graphics are really good, just not as good as gow2. but its a trade off for content.