Fallout 3

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.

HERESY

THE HIDDEN HAND...
Apr 25, 2002
www.godscalamity.com
www.godscalamity.com

mrtonguetwista

$$ Deep Pockets $$
Feb 6, 2003
Im debating on whether this is my type of game before I open it up and cant return it.

Been reading the xbox forum...how they're comparing this to Oblvion (which I havent played either) as far as the RPG element.

HERESY

THE HIDDEN HAND...
Apr 25, 2002
www.godscalamity.com
www.godscalamity.com
Im debating on whether this is my type of game before I open it up and cant return it.

Been reading the xbox forum...how they're comparing this to Oblvion (which I havent played either) as far as the RPG element.
Due to the madness I saw when I watched IGN's video review (which gave it a 9.6) I'm going to pass this one up. The graphics just don't do it for me, and the madness I saw was incredible (in a bad way.)

But think about this, 100 + hours if you don't breeze through it. Thats a lot of gaming IMHO.

Jun 11, 2004
made by the same people,same game engine
Same peeps, same engine, lots of similar concepts (like skills and leveling). But also a lot of new things that set it apart, plus the whole game setting is different.

I played it for four hours last night (which is how long it took me to just create a character and get out of the vault). I was impressed by the new features, but I miss the green outdoors of Oblivion. The wasteland is just that, a fukin shitty wasteland.

Bottom line though if you liked oblivion you will love this. If you dont like oblivion or haven't played it but like huge games with tons of customization and endless options, you'll like this too. The fact that I played oblivion for years and was still doing new things means I'll be doin the same with Fallout so yea, you get your skrills worth.

May 19, 2005
Due to the madness I saw when I watched IGN's video review (which gave it a 9.6) I'm going to pass this one up. The graphics just don't do it for me, and the madness I saw was incredible (in a bad way.)

But think about this, 100 + hours if you don't breeze through it. Thats a lot of gaming IMHO.
im the same way,when i saw the video review i was like?ehh thats it.i bet the concept is kool but like towards the end your guy is tryin to punch another guy and the other dude is jus standing there spewing blood,looked horribly bad,and i jus cant get into that pause thing where you can choose to shoot certain body parts.i have to try it but i cant see how this game got such a high score

Jun 11, 2004
Played for a grip last two nights. This game is the shit. The choices and freedom is almost overwhelming. You cant think too long about what your doing and the consequences or youll go nuts. You just gotta make choices and dont look back. I blew an entire city of the map last night and everyone in it.

Dec 25, 2003
Don't go by user votes on metascore. Gears 2 got like a 2.8 because PS3 fanboys hit the site and flooded it with a gang of bad reviews. They claim this was in response to Little Big Planet getting bad reviews from 360 fanboys.

peep this:

http://www.gamegrep.com/news/15166-ps3_fanboys_attack_gears_of_war_2s_metacritic_score/
I dont follow user votes

Metacritic is a round up of major critic reviews

Gamespot's 'other reviews' average is the same

I find they generally conform to how I feel about a game

All of my favorite games got an 88% or higher on both metrics

May 19, 2005
so i decided to rent this game and....it really is fuckin tight.im really diggin it.the vast aiming system gets pretty fuckin kool with alternate camera angles,story seems kool.are there any type of vehicles?

TM1

Sicc OG
Jun 15, 2006
The game's sick. The character animation is the only thing that kinda bugs me but other than that it's a very deep and rewarding game.

Dec 25, 2003
Read the review: looks like Fallout has the same probs Oblivion had

Bland, sterile environment and game
Scaling levels
No Mods

Im gonna pass

I might get it for the 360

Mar 1, 2006
www.sendearnings.com
I played for a few hours and The whole world is as was stated pretty overwhelming, noticed you can't carry too much shit on you or you will go slow ass fuck. So I just left some of my shit in some safe. Wondered off to some elementary school and right now im in there fucking up some crazy bitches in there. Oh yea I met this whore who wouldn't give it up so I started jacking hella shit from her house. Then stabbed the bitch with her own knife, im loving the freedom.

Jun 11, 2004
yea so far every time i help peeps and complete a quest i just turn round and blow off they domes and loot all there shit. I plotted with this ghould fucker to take over this hotel and kill everyone inside, then after that I just killed his bitch ass and took the hotel for myself. This is the most evil I've ever been able to act in a game.