Fallout 3

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.
Nov 16, 2004
This game is dope, reminds me of Resident Evil (game play), and Final Fantasy (RPG) put together. Why does the alien blaster look like the ray gun in COD5 Zombie Mode?...Lookin like a modified blow dryer.

Did anyone else kill Greta in the Museum History to get Charon's contract from the barkeeper? Charon is dope as fuck! He carries a shotgun smashin on bitches putting in hella damage. What sucks is he can die and you can't give him any aid. I'm gonna try and get Jericho to join me from Megaton.

Mar 1, 2006
www.sendearnings.com
This game is dope, reminds me of Resident Evil (game play), and Final Fantasy (RPG) put together. Why does the alien blaster look like the ray gun in COD5 Zombie Mode?...Lookin like a modified blow dryer.

Did anyone else kill Greta in the Museum History to get Charon's contract from the barkeeper? Charon is dope as fuck! He carries a shotgun smashin on bitches putting in hella damage. What sucks is he can die and you can't give him any aid. I'm gonna try and get Jericho to join me from Megaton.
My guy is hella square, Great Humanitarian status, but it gives me the ability to have the Mutant Fawkes (that I rescued) to be my follower and he carries a gatling lazer and fucks shit up. Guess thats the reward for not doing bad shit.

Mar 1, 2006
www.sendearnings.com
How the fuck do you hack computers on this game have fucked up everytime any tips
Yea that shit was pissing me off too but its easy in the end because you have unlimited chances to come back to hacking any computer, as long as you don't use your last chance in there.

When the screen comes up there are usually a couple of options of different words to choose from. There are also other symbols that usually don't mean shit all you need to worry about looking for are symbols like this ( ) or [ ] there might be some other shit in the middle of these symbols but once you scroll on it, it gets highlighted, click on it. It is either going take away a dud word or it will replenish your chances, so you can choose again. I usually just guess 3 words then look for the symbols if I didnt get it right and use them like lifelines, because I think you only get 4 chances, the rest is process of elimination, and if you still don't get the right word, start over again by backing out of the computer, then repeat process.

Jan 18, 2006
I like Oblivion better then this shit but that doesnt mean its not a good game. Oblivion is as good as it gets imo for a rpg game. the only thing i dont like about Fallout 3 game is the way you shoot guns and even throw grenades (lame).

R

Sicc OG
Dec 7, 2005
Level 20 is the highest you can reach. Those doors or vaults don't need you to be at level 100, they need 100 skill points which are the points you assign to your skills every time you level up..

Dec 29, 2006
Just rented it for the PS3.. This game's DOPE! going to cop for sure!

couple of problems i had was meeting walter in Megaton. I read it on walkthroughs and seen it on a couple of youtube videos.. He just isnt there.. wtf?

Mar 1, 2006
www.sendearnings.com
Just rented it for the PS3.. This game's DOPE! going to cop for sure!

couple of problems i had was meeting walter in Megaton. I read it on walkthroughs and seen it on a couple of youtube videos.. He just isnt there.. wtf?
Yea after trading in so much scrap metal to his ass, he just disapeared when i was looking for him again, so I gave up looking and coming back.

Apr 7, 2006
damn i really didnt think the game would be this dope. i just finished the story and i think it is one hell of a story but i also enjoy the freedom and how things you do affect who people look at u as and all that.

shit and this games got some replayability so you can be a complete different person. im savin megaton this time

Jun 11, 2004
how do you get people to join you? I've played this game for a grip and nobody ever tried to follow me. and I still haven't found the dog either. prolly cause my character is an asshole.