Elite XC announcer ecstatic at Kimbo T.K.O..

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.
Feb 12, 2004
It would be one thing if Kimbo ran his mouth and wasn't taking his training seriously trying to jump into MMA as a pure brawler. But the dude is in the gym everyday with Bas Rutten and his team refining his game(standing and grappling), watching his diet carefully(quit smoking too and dropped like 30 lbs), always showing respect to other fighters and the sport itself. It's just that hes just about 10 years behind every fighter in terms of age, training and experience. Plus the whole gifted athletes thing mentioned above is on point. Even in loss Kimbo has been classy as fuck. I wish dude nothing but the best.

Feb 7, 2006
I give Kimbo props for steping up and fighting a guy he did not train for even though he lost he deserves respect for doing what he did. Kimbo will be back this is his fourth fight and he will learn from this lost and he will become better because of it.

Nuttkase

not nolettuce
Jun 5, 2002
at the welfare mall
I give Kimbo props for steping up and fighting a guy he did not train for even though he lost he deserves respect for doing what he did. Kimbo will be back this is his fourth fight and he will learn from this lost and he will become better because of it.
Dude didn't train for Kimbo either and hadn't fought in almost a year. So what does that say though?

Not saying you are wrong with your statement, just curious.

Tony

Sicc OG
May 15, 2002
Dude landed a good shot to Kimbo's jaw. It looked like an elbow. It was good and Kimbo was stunned, but I do think that the fight was stopped too early. Kimbo never had a chance to recover. He was on his back but he wasn't knocked out. I thought it was stopped too early.

Aug 9, 2006
And another thing, his last two fights were FREE, lol, mufuckas actin like they spent 60 on a PPV or somethin.
exacty! shoulda been watching the local news or something....all the educated MMA fans shouldnt of watched if it was such BS....everyone knew kimbo would lose and lose bad it happend....

but people acting mad....its not that serious...damn :ermm:

Oct 30, 2002
www.soundclick.com
It would be one thing if Kimbo ran his mouth and wasn't taking his training seriously trying to jump into MMA as a pure brawler. But the dude is in the gym everyday with Bas Rutten and his team refining his game(standing and grappling), watching his diet carefully(quit smoking too and dropped like 30 lbs), always showing respect to other fighters and the sport itself. It's just that hes just about 10 years behind every fighter in terms of age, training and experience. Plus the whole gifted athletes thing mentioned above is on point. Even in loss Kimbo has been classy as fuck. I wish dude nothing but the best.
c/s

May 17, 2004
Dude landed a good shot to Kimbo's jaw. It looked like an elbow. It was good and Kimbo was stunned, but I do think that the fight was stopped too early. Kimbo never had a chance to recover. He was on his back but he wasn't knocked out. I thought it was stopped too early.
where the fuck did you see an elbow? it was a downward jab to the chin. the fight was not stopped early. kimbo was so out of it he started grappling with the ref. this is a fact. after the fight kimbo said he got knocked out. this is a fact. he was on his back and not even covering up. what is the ref supposed to do.

Aug 31, 2003
www.ebay.com
Seth gets far more props. He was training for a fight at LHW and wasn't training to fight a guy like Kimbo either.

Tony

Sicc OG
May 15, 2002
where the fuck did you see an elbow? it was a downward jab to the chin. the fight was not stopped early. kimbo was so out of it he started grappling with the ref. this is a fact. after the fight kimbo said he got knocked out. this is a fact. he was on his back and not even covering up. what is the ref supposed to do.
From what I seen, it was a quick elbow to the chin that dropped Kimbo and had him dazed.

Oct 12, 2004
99% of thos punches werent landing. i think kimbo could have recovered. but im sure there will be a rematch.
I AGREE WITH THAT, I REMEMBER THIS SHORT STOCKY BLACK DUDE HE FAUGHT ON YOUTUBE IN A BACKYARD HE TOOK A RIGHT AND LEFT HOOK BALD FACED AND DIDNT GET FAZZED I WAS TRIPPIN WHEN HE WENT DOWN ON A WEAK ASS JAB. DUDE WAS SCARED SHITLESS HOLDIN ON TO THE FENCE HOLDIN HIS LEG UP LIKE A FEMALE, BUT HEY I GUESS SHIT HAPPENS!:ermm:

Feb 7, 2006
Dude didn't train for Kimbo either and hadn't fought in almost a year. So what does that say though?

Not saying you are wrong with your statement, just curious.
Seth had more experience then kimbo and was able to adapt while kimbo did not have the experience to adapt to a fighter he did not train for.

Feb 7, 2006
Seth gets far more props. He was training for a fight at LHW and wasn't training to fight a guy like Kimbo either.
Yes he does get more props but it was up to kimbo to take the fight or not. He could have said no and not risk loosing to some one who he did not train for but he maned up and took the fight.

Nuttkase

not nolettuce
Jun 5, 2002
at the welfare mall
DUDE WAS SCARED SHITLESS HOLDIN ON TO THE FENCE HOLDIN HIS LEG UP LIKE A FEMALE, BUT HEY I GUESS SHIT HAPPENS!:ermm:
Actually if you knew anything about MMA (which it is obvious you don't) that was a defensive move. If you notice he blocks Kimbo's punch with his leg and then knocks him with the jab.

Don't feel bad that your boy got TKO'd by a white boy with pink hair.

Feb 7, 2006
Well I guess he was biting off more then he could chew with his "I'll fight anyone, anywhere" statement then huh?
Well this has happened to pro mma fighters who have more experience then kimbo so I was not suprised that he lost. It is part of the sport and things like this happen.