Elite XC announcer ecstatic at Kimbo T.K.O..

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.
Sep 3, 2002
We all knew Kimbo would get it one day from a real MMA dude, but this announcer sounds like a real bitch rejoicing at this loss....

HATER

"The most incredible victory in the history of mixed martial arts!!!"

Mar 18, 2006
lol @ the street fighting star of the internet....with a pedigree like that, ure destined to lose....along with braiding ur remaining hair on ur balding dome

Jan 18, 2006
i highly doubt Elite XC's commentator would be hating on Kimbo considering Kimbo was suppose to be Elite XC's biggest fighter, if anything the announcer made it seem more of an upset then it really was and before doing Elite XC all ive known that commentator doing is college basketball.

reza

Sicc OG
Jun 9, 2005
Gus Johnson is always over dramatic. It's nothing to take personal. I think CBS believes his style attracts the younger crowd which why i wasn't surprised when i tuned in to see him as the commentator.

Jan 10, 2008
i highly doubt Elite XC's commentator would be hating on Kimbo considering Kimbo was suppose to be Elite XC's biggest fighter, if anything the announcer made it seem more of an upset then it really was and before doing Elite XC all ive known that commentator doing is college basketball.
The biggest upset in mma history. Gus Johnson

Aug 31, 2003
www.ebay.com
what are you talking about. kimbo was so out of it that he started grappling with the ref.

no one wants to see a rematch between these guys.
For real. You could even see Kimbo asking his corner "what happened" after the fight and he did an interview with this quote ..

"I don't feel too, too bad about it," Slice said. "I got my first black eye in my life. This man knocked me out in front of my family. That's fucked up."

Apr 25, 2002
KIMBO NEEDS A LOT MORE TRAINING. THIS IS KIMBOS FIRST REAL MMA FIGHT AGAINST A WORTHY FIGHTER AND HE LOST IN 14 SECONDS. KIMBOS CHIN IS VERY SUSPECT.
I wouldn't call the dude a "worthy" fighter. He's a no-namer while Kimbo was supposed to be one of the better fighters (which was a huge joke and he got exposed as a charade just like most of us knew he eventually would).