CRUNCHY BLACK NO LONGER PART OF 3-6 MAFIA!!

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.
Mar 26, 2005
Y'all are fuckin retarded if you think they are better off without Crunchy Black. He was the hardest nigga in that junt and you know that. he spit hella hard on every song. In all they songs they say " I'll call a killa" which is Crunchy! I'll still bump dey shit dont get me wrong its just a bummer that he hating right now. he still there signed as a solo artist though. Lord is out of jail and trying to get his shit straight.:angry: :mad:

spv

Sicc OG
Feb 19, 2006
Crunchy Black was on 106 park yesterday.

He said he left because they weren't treating him and paying him right.

LOL ...what a suprise

Feb 8, 2003
spv said:

LOL ...what a suprise

I figured thatYou know what that means its gonna be a matter of time before Paul and Juicy turn on each other

May 9, 2002
YGD-fanforlife said:
Y'all are fuckin retarded if you think they are better off without Crunchy Black. He was the hardest nigga in that junt and you know that. he spit hella hard on every song. In all they songs they say " I'll call a killa" which is Crunchy! I'll still bump dey shit dont get me wrong its just a bummer that he hating right now. he still there signed as a solo artist though. Lord is out of jail and trying to get his shit straight.:angry: :mad:
Wow....Crunchy Black "the hardest nigga in that junt" huh....your opinion is no longert valid on ANYTHING...fomr this point on...

CB was the WORST rapper lyrically AND flow wise in the group...ive NEBER liked him on ANY verse he's EVER done on ANY 3-6 record....period...

If you REALLY....REALLY think that CB was the BEST out of the group....then you are NOT allowed to EVER listen to ANY rap song EVER again...

Of course...thats just my opinion...

And aint you white?Runnin around callin people "niggas"?

May 9, 2002
spv said:

LOL ...what a suprise
Yeah...no shit,right?

THey seem to be some greedy muthafuckas...3-6 strted out with like 9 members in the mid 90's...now they are down to 3.....and none of the ex-artists like J or Paul....

Mar 26, 2005
Hey Oh Coy oh Faggot. You obviously dont know shit about anything and dont know nothing about no lyrics if you cant tell a flow when ya hear one! Ya fuckin idiot what do you listen to some 50 cent or some shit ya dumbfuck!!! I bump 3 6, Lynch, Young Droop, X-Raided, some Lil Jon, SPM, Crucial Conflict, Scarface and nothing but the best you fucking know nothing piece of shit... and that nigga shit was from a fuckin 3 6 song jackass!!!!:dead:

May 9, 2002
YGD-fanforlife said:
Hey Oh Coy oh Faggot. You obviously dont know shit about anything and dont know nothing about no lyrics if you cant tell a flow when ya hear one! Ya fuckin idiot what do you listen to some 50 cent or some shit ya dumbfuck!!! I bump 3 6, Lynch, Young Droop, X-Raided, some Lil Jon, SPM, Crucial Conflict, Scarface and nothing but the best you fucking know nothing piece of shit... and that nigga shit was from a fuckin 3 6 song jackass!!!!:dead:
Watch your mouth boy...it aint nothin for a grown man like me to drive an hour south to Olympia and slap the taste outta your mouth.....

I know alot more than you...ya fuckin Droop groupie...do you jerk off to his posters?

Mar 26, 2005
Bring it you little bitch you aint nothing but a nut stain on ya mamas panties ya crackbaby. You aint got shit on me or my crew! I'll even tell ya where i live too... and the only jackin off i do is when i look at pics of your fat ass mom

May 9, 2002
YGD-fanforlife said:
Bring it you little bitch you aint nothing but a nut stain on ya mamas panties ya crackbaby. You aint got shit on me or my crew! I'll even tell ya where i live too... and the only jackin off i do is when i look at pics of your fat ass mom
I dont know your crew?You live in OLYMPIA!!!!LOL!!!!

What are you....a bitch?Only kids and suckas say "you dont wanna see my crew"....you cant man up and go one on one?You need back to fuck with me boy?Bitchmade ass....just like some Olympia shit...in the middle of no where...a bunch of whiteboys think they tough...saggin their pants down to their knees...wearin hats backwards and trynna braid their goldy locks...yeah youre a tough guy...you gonna scare me with a BB gun too?

And i dont need you to give me your addy...i can find out where you live on my own kiddo....scary aint it...

And how tough are you gonna be with a groupie screen name like that!?!?LOL!!!!!

"I luv you Droop...youre like...my favorite rapper and stuff!!!Will you kiss me???"

LOL!!!!!!!!!!

Mar 26, 2005
You're a funny one! I dont run around with my pants down and a fuckin hat on, i dont even wear hats for that matter, so do some research next time if your so confident that you could find me. haha... we dont got BB guns either only machine guns and that aint no little kid talkin!! so fuck you i aint gonna hate i was just saying that Crunchy isnt as bad as everyone thinks or you think but he is a bitch for leaving the group. And it aint my fault i rep the best spitter in da game.... you are officially on the ignore list

Mar 26, 2005
I just wanna say that i think its hella funny that you got that butt hurt over some shit like that. I was just playin at first and now you gettin all tough and shit. this shits funny and im gonna go smoke some blunts now...:)

May 9, 2002
You will still click and see what I have to say...cus you love the drama...

I dont take kindly kids gettin lippy with me...you did...

and this is the GAYEST line ever...wowzers...

"we dont got BB guns either only machine guns and that aint no little kid talkin!!"

You are officially the squarest,gayest most wannabe gangster in the history of the world....who brags about imaginary gums???And MACHINE guns at that!?!?!??!LOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOHBVSDJJKBDHJVEDLGKJJSDBJK!!!!!!!

Nice job lam-o....im scared now!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

How yuo gonna smoke weed in your room when you live with your mommy little boy????

Rasan

Producer
May 17, 2002
Chula Vista, South Bay, San Diego, California
Cesolito #1 said:
I figured thatYou know what that means its gonna be a matter of time before Paul and Juicy turn on each other
smart observation..if that happens then it is truly the end of three 6 mafia..ut id oubt it..you see that dvd that came with most known unknowns? paul and j got money..looks like most of the money from all the projects! lol

spv

Sicc OG
Feb 19, 2006
frozone said:
what did crunchy black bring to the table in the first place????

He can do Memphis Gangsta Walkin

They found him as a dancer not rapper.

On the old tapes & cds he never rapped...maybe 1-2 verses per tape/cd.

I dunno why he started rapping more.
All I can say is because everyone left LOL.

I really doubt anyone is scared of him everyone is like ohh crunchy is the guy that will beat your ass yet ppl that use to be down with them says he's weak and they all cowards paul,juicy,crunchy,lord,lil wyte,chrome,frayser =weak,cowards,etc...

here is a video of some memphis gangsta walkin

http://youtube.com/watch?v=8LxQTGtun_c&search=memphis buckin