CRUNCHY BLACK NO LONGER PART OF 3-6 MAFIA!!

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.
Apr 7, 2005
www.myspace.com
THREE 6 MAFIA – CRUNCHY BLACK IS GONE?

The biggest news from Three Six was that CRUNCHY BLACK IS GONE! Yes, DJ Paul and Juicy J announced that Crunch Black is out of the Three Six Mafia. They didn’t do this from the Summer Jam stage, but actually before on the radio with Miss Jones. Juice and Paul said that they haven’t talked to their former crewmember for several months and weren’t sure what he was up to. By the time they took to the stage, the crowd had not yet materialized, but they did their thing nonetheless.

damn.....

Feb 8, 2003
It looks like his career is O.V bc he cant rap taht good the only thing that saved him is Paul & Juicy production. I believe it though bc I saw them perform on Smackdown and Crunchy wasnt there. Unless they said that so he can drop his solo album on HCP.

New group will probaly be Paul, Juicy, Pat, Chrome, Wyte, Frayser Boy and Boogey Man

May 4, 2002
www.myspace.com
Cesolito #1 said:
It looks like his career is O.V bc he cant rap taht good the only thing that saved him is Paul & Juicy production. I believe it though bc I saw them perform on Smackdown and Crunchy wasnt there. Unless they said that so he can drop his solo album on HCP.

New group will probaly be Paul, Juicy, Pat, Chrome, Wyte, Frayser Boy and Boogey Man

dam if thas tha case it was a smart ass move n shit! them niggaz is geniuses and crunchy was trash but i liked that nigga he had charisma and that BAD ASS C-WALK!

May 15, 2002
s9992017 said:
he wasnt at the show in Missouri about a month ago and dat pissed me off cuz he is/was the best in three 6
Did I read this correctly? U said that Crunchy Black is the best in Three 6? If you really believe that, you must be on something thats not legal.

May 11, 2002
Damn................I thought CB had a cool voice. There is no one left in 3-6 now. At least no one that is half way decent on the mic besides Paul.

May 9, 2002
Codeine said:
Damn................I thought CB had a cool voice. There is no one left in 3-6 now. At least no one that is half way decent on the mic besides Paul.
No offense...but what the FUCK does having a "good voice" have to do with actually being able to put 2 verses together that actually rhyme????CB is...in every sense of the word....the WORST "rapper"....ever...i dont like a single verse from this guy....its unbelievable that they let dude rap on ever album they put out...

Sep 9, 2004
Young Cutthroat said:
Did I read this correctly? U said that Crunchy Black is the best in Three 6? If you really believe that, you must be on something thats not legal.
Naw tha worst is DJ Paul 2 me . They all got talent, but he was my personal fav

jr916

Sicc OG
Jun 3, 2006
s9992017 said:
he wasnt at the show in Missouri about a month ago and dat pissed me off cuz he is/was the best in three 6
what? that fool was nothin but a hypeman thats why he never got no shine

May 11, 2002
Oh Coy!Ocerto said:
No offense...but what the FUCK does having a "good voice" have to do with actually being able to put 2 verses together that actually rhyme????CB is...in every sense of the word....the WORST "rapper"....ever...i dont like a single verse from this guy....its unbelievable that they let dude rap on ever album they put out...
I didnt think he was that BAD. I agree with being able to actually rhyme. He wasnt the best in the game, but not the worst. I just liked his delivery and his voice on some shit. His verse on "Stay Fly" & "Bodyparts 3" from The Most Known Unknowns was tight.