CRUNCHY BLACK NO LONGER PART OF 3-6 MAFIA!!

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.

spv

Sicc OG
Feb 19, 2006
This is a rumor not offical.

Anyways I know Crunchy Black was in some shit because he supposedly tried to shoot Lil Larry a radio DJ in Memphis of Hot 107 and was threatening him on the phone before that.Crunchy supposedly busted off about 15 shots at the radio station but no one was hurt.

This could be why he isn't around Paul & Juicy at the moment.

They haven't spoke to him months?...whatever they were on tv together a couple weeks ago.

If he is gone..oh well...he sucks.. and 3-6 mafia currently sucks themselves.

I guess DJ Paul & Juicy J can finally release Cashin Checks......it only took 10 years ..LOL

spv

Sicc OG
Feb 19, 2006
midwest314 said:
why isnt infamous wit em no more he is one of their brothers im pretty sure and they gave him the boot too?? i think he out of jail aint he
Infamous is still in jail.....everyone was saying hes out but its been confirmed that he is still in jail.

And yeah he is Paul's half brother or something.

May 11, 2002
Well if this is true .... They are back to the original 3 founding members. Juicy J,DJ Paul and Lord Infamous THE TEAR THE CLUB UP THUGS. They should just carry that name for now on because in my opinion 3-6 mafia is pretty much a thing of the past.

Feb 8, 2003
spv said:
Infamous is still in jail.....everyone was saying hes out but its been confirmed that he is still in jail.

exactly Thank you my nigg,

I told these niggas on here he is still locked up. Lord got two years for probation violation of coarse he isnt getting out early.

Feb 8, 2003
Duo775 said:
Juicy J,DJ Paul and Lord Infamous THE TEAR THE CLUB UP THUGS. They should just carry that name for now on because in my opinion 3-6 mafia is pretty much a thing of the past.

How are they a thing in the past when they selling out shows and making so much money on production? If thats a thing in the past then I think everyone wants to be a thing in the past. Hate them or not They know how to make serious money.

May 11, 2002
^^^^^^^ Im just talking about the name man. The core three were the Tear The Club Up Thugs , if I remember correctly they begin using the name three six mafia when they added , koop, gangsta boo, crunchy black.

Feb 23, 2003
Cesolito #1 said:
exactly Thank you my nigg,

I told these niggas on here he is still locked up. Lord got two years for probation violation of coarse he isnt getting out early.
NO.. YOU WERE THE ONE THAT SAID HE WAS OUT ACTUALLY..

spv

Sicc OG
Feb 19, 2006
Duo775 said:
^^^^^^^ Im just talking about the name man. The core three were the Tear The Club Up Thugs , if I remember correctly they begin using the name three six mafia when they added , koop, gangsta boo, crunchy black.
No they weren't

Backyard Posse -Triple 6 Mafia -Three 6 Mafia

When they became Three 6 Mafia is when they had a offical lineup of the group.

Kingpin Skinny Pimp was dropping verses on DJ Paul and Juicy J tapes way before Lord Infamous ever did.

Then again Kingpin Skinny Pimp,Gangsta Blac,Homicide,Lil Glock & SOG, 211,Koopsta,Fly and some others dropped so many classic lines,verses,sayings etc....

Fucking Paul be stealing their lines and using them for hooks still to this day and a lot of older stuff had their verses as hooks

And lets not forget the shit he stole from someone who was never even cool with Paul at all DJ Zirk.

spv

Sicc OG
Feb 19, 2006
nob0die said:
^^^

when did Project PAt come in the picture ????
What do you mean when did he first start rapping on 3-6 stuff?

If so around 1994 he had solo tape and a track or two on Juicy J vol 9 ug tape.He was actually going to quit rapping and then he went to jail for awhile got out dropped a verse on The End and a few on Chapter 2.
Pat was placed in the group Killa Klan Kaze/the Kaze/Kami Kaze Inc for that album that came out on Prophet he replaced K-Rock which was bullshit.

Then had a solo cd in 1999.

Apr 7, 2005
www.myspace.com
Crunchy Black Out Of Three 6 Mafia

A spokesman for Sony Records has confirmed that Three 6 Mafia Member Crunchy Black has severed his relationship with the Academy Award winning group.

Although there was no reason given for his sudden exodus, the Sony representative indicated that Crunchy (real name Darnell Carlton) made the decision to leave on his own and that he was not forced out of the Memphis group.

While industry insiders have speculated on the reason for his departure, the remaining members took to the radio airwaves to address the situation.

In a recent interview with Hot 97’s Miss Info, DJ Paul and Juicy J indicated that they haven’t communicated with Crunchy in several months.

The two further attempted to further explain his absence at the annual Hot 97 Summer Jam concert telling concertgoers that Crunchy had been replaced their Oscar Award.

In March 2006, Crunchy was identified in a lawsuit filed by a Pittsburgh man who alleged that he assaulted him as Three 6 performed their song "Let's Start A Riot" at the Rock Jungle Night Club.

Ramone Williams, who originally filed his lawsuit in July 2005, also named the club owners and Paul "DJ Paul" Beauregard, Jordan "Juicy J" Houston and Cedric Coleman as defendants.

Crunchy is reportedly working on a new album tentatively titled From Me to You, 1 The Hard Way.

Mar 26, 2005
Sounds like a bunch of bull shit to me! Like they would ever drop Crunch, he was one of the only down muthafuckas from the start. They droppin another video this month too. So well see for ourselves.