covers i'm looking for (new orleans)

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.
May 27, 2006
Thanks for the review Lokee, very cool to see. And i dont think its Ice Mike, just Blakk Flagg is featured from people i know.

Also Trife is not Big Cheddar and i dont think Lo is Halloway. We should ask G-Spade im sure he can help. For Visualogy he said it was a compilation made up by G-Squad, Toez and the Predator, so whoever on it besides Toez and Predator must be in G-Squad. Me too like Toez flow a lot but i never found a solo by him before the All I CD. We should ask him too i guess G-Spade and Toez can answer all our questions for this subject.

May 27, 2006
Hey Untouchable211 i got answer from Toez, this is what he said:

"Kilo g was my best friend n I actually helped him write some of the sleepwalker album but my vocals as being solo,let's just say that I have a lot stuff beyond what u have heard that's truly timeless but before visuaology it's only material I recorded for personal listening but it's good tho n thanks my brother there is no question too big to ask me..."

if somebody want to help me on that wheretheyatnola.com website is free to hit me here,i sent almost all old covers to that website but they were looking for more...so collctors help to put NOLA rap history online...it's a srious website not for mp3 or other shit,they works for time picayune...the most important NOLA newspaper...so i'm here waiting you NOLAHEADS

Jun 26, 2005
Hey Untouchable211 i got answer from Toez, this is what he said:

"Kilo g was my best friend n I actually helped him write some of the sleepwalker album but my vocals as being solo,let's just say that I have a lot stuff beyond what u have heard that's truly timeless but before visuaology it's only material I recorded for personal listening but it's good tho n thanks my brother there is no question too big to ask me..."
thanks for the info Lambo. i'd love to hear some of his old stuff. i was hopin he had an old tape out or something.

Jun 26, 2005

also G-Squad was just G-Spade & Lil Lo, Chop check email.
thanks a lot Lambo, once again. appreciate it. do you know what year it came out or what record label? i always wished he came out with a cd or tape while he was with Untouchable.

speaking of Untouchable, does anyone have any info on Artillery or know if they dropped anything. they were featured on Raw II Survive.

also, does anyone have any info on IBM? i just came across their tape "Jealous Ass Niggas" on the net. that name IBM sounds kinda familiar. do they have any other releases?

May 27, 2006
yes i ordered it on amazon a couple of years ago

i wonder how the rutheless juveniles or lower level org tape singles look. anybody seen some? i got a lower level vinyl single, it even contains a track not on the cds but has no artwork. guess it dropped on tape too and has artwork?

Jun 26, 2005
yes i ordered it on amazon a couple of years ago

i wonder how the rutheless juveniles or lower level org tape singles look. anybody seen some? i got a lower level vinyl single, it even contains a track not on the cds but has no artwork. guess it dropped on tape too and has artwork?
damn! that's good news about Lower Level. i used to have both their OG cds and Ruthless Juveniles too. what's the name of that track Lambo, do ya know off hand?

and do you know what singles both groups had. the only one i could think is probably "Run That Shit" by RJ. but definately would be cool if they have covers. ya never know, they might.

and while we're on the Mobo topic. anyone know if Teno G released anything other than that song "Rain Killa"?

May 27, 2006
http://www.discogs.com/Lower-Level-Organization-Wanted-By-Five-O-Feared-By-Most/release/1214641

my bad its just 1 instrumental (two notorious crooks) they didnt use anywhere else.

i dont know which would be the singles from rj & llo. since this i got is an lp lol confused to remember it as 12" no clue if there exist a single for the first llo album.

but i found dis on discogs, maybe its out on tape with artwork and slightly different tracklist (radio versions & dats how ya kill .. missing?)

http://www.discogs.com/Ruthless-Juveniles-Gotta-Get-My-Life-Right/release/2399001

Jun 26, 2005
and i wonder if a "same thing make you laugh" single exist since there is a video for it?

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ZhXwtS5ime0

btw lately an ebay seller had a version of the RJ Greatest Hits with a cover differing a bit from the one we know. i dont remember the details but some small elements was different. crazy whats all out there.
i don't know if that came out as a single or not either. it seems like it, like you said, it was a video, but idk.

yeah ya never know what's out there. there's probably more tape singles with covers that we don't know about.

May 27, 2006
thanks a lot Lambo, once again. appreciate it. do you know what year it came out or what record label? i always wished he came out with a cd or tape while he was with Untouchable.

speaking of Untouchable, does anyone have any info on Artillery or know if they dropped anything. they were featured on Raw II Survive.

also, does anyone have any info on IBM? i just came across their tape "Jealous Ass Niggas" on the net. that name IBM sounds kinda familiar. do they have any other releases?
Hey Untouchable211 check out how many tapes Quarter Key got left:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=SJrIWzvQczI&list=UUk40Nc0ZABPM7D6ZMlFb5Hw&index=1&feature=plcp

sick!!!

Last edited: