covers i'm looking for (new orleans)

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.
May 27, 2006
Ok. Btw you seen the 2nd (or maybe 1st idk) Top Dollar tape from Dallas? Superhoodmade but music is SOOO FIRE, it even gots Kottonmouth feature and is mobbin like crazy.

Jan 10, 2006
fo sho Chop, u have to come back to NOLA theres like hundreds still unknown tapes and vynils from that 90's era. NOLA got tha best sound in 90's... too bad It wont never be the same

May 27, 2006
fo sho Chop, u have to come back to NOLA theres like hundreds still unknown tapes and vynils from that 90's era.
There are CDs too. What yall know about MC Swift - Do You Know Where Im Coming From?
Despite he wearing Chicago White Sox clothes the label address is 504:

Fire from 1993 !!

Jun 26, 2005
Yes Lokee504 is right Reg never dropped a solo tape just a crew tape with the Slugged Up Niggas he was part of.
And from what i know Serv-On just did a song called Gotta Get My Serv On but it was never released officially.

I think 6th & Baronne single has no cover since Another Bitch cmr single doesnt have 1, but i never seen the tape just vinyl. But 99% it came without cover just like Another Bitch single from the same album.

Ill send you the Bounce Slide N Ride cover this days.

Also the 9mm tape has nothing to do with L.O.G. they just from the 9th ward too. Its the old crew from Percey Pee you might remember from Westbank Coalition, MVP and Smoke 1 Records.

Killha gots the L-Town Mob and Unfadeable tape. For the B-32 tape i was told it has no artwork but i never seen the og of it.

Ghetto Comission tape im not sure if it exists but im also very interested in any info about it.

peace Untouchable211 i miss the old days too.
damn, thanks for all the info Lambo. you got all the N.O. info. i can't believe this thread is 5 pages deep already.

sorry for confusion about L.O.G. and 9mm. they were seperate lines. i didn't think they had anything to do with each other, just wondered if L.O.G. had any old tapes other than Raw II Survive.

and i was also wondering the other day if Mystikal released anything on Parkway Pumpin cuz i knew he went under the name Mystikal Mike. that'd be nice. Parkway Pumpin is that legendary label with nothin but real rare stuff. you ever seen that Slugged Up Niggas tape? also, i would love to see that "Bounce Slide Ride" cover by Lil Slim. i never even knew it had a cover. i just figured i'd ask.

thanks again Lambo.

Jun 26, 2005
There are CDs too. What yall know about MC Swift - Do You Know Where Im Coming From?
Despite he wearing Chicago White Sox clothes the label address is 504:

Fire from 1993 !!
this wouldn't happen to be Charlie Hanseen is it? he went under the name Swift on Raw II Survive.

on a side note, i never knew about those Cash Money tapes being different covers, other than Pimp Daddy "Still Pimpin". that one i've seen. and that has a release date on it 1993. i used to have the OG cd but it didn't have a year on it. i'd like to see them, especially Mr. Ivan.

May 27, 2006
Check your pm homie.

And i dont think MC Swift was Charlie Hanseen unlike he changed his style completely. L.O.G. besides Raw II Survive i just know his work for Slaughterhouse Records.

Toez was in G-Squad or not? Lets hope P1a!n4k33p$ comes online, im sure he can tell us more about the group.

May 27, 2006
My bad from all the people on Visualogy Toez and Predator was the only 2 NOT in G-Squad lol. The others were all members of G-Squad. But i just know G-Spade by his name no idea how the others was called.

And for the MC Swift i forgot to say Blakk Flagg was featured on it, somebody should ask him who MC Swift was but wasnt Charlie Hanseen i can guarantee.

Jun 26, 2005
i know Toez was in 211 and Visualogy, but i don't think he was in G-Squad. it's hard to get info on 211 and Visualogy. some of the members were in both it seems like by their voices. that guy Lil Lo i'm almost positive is Hollway from Ghetto Commission. and like you said G-Spade is in it who was also a member of Ghetto Commission. that guy Predator sounds a lot like Skull Duggery but i don't know if it is or not.

and also, while we're on this subject. was Trifflin and Big Cheddar the same person, cuz they sure as hell sound like they are.

one more thing. i always wondered if Toez ever released any old material in the early 90s. cuz on Kilo G "The Sleepwalker", i forget whar song, probably the outro, he says "I wanna give a shout out to MC Toez in that Ville". so maybe he had some old stuff. i always liked his raps.

Jan 10, 2006
Abd also about that MC Swift - I dont think that is Charlie Hanseen - voice is very different, but question to Lambo - who u think is featured on 4th track - sound similar to Ice Mike - aint it huh?