covers i'm looking for (new orleans)

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.
May 27, 2006
NOLA SHIT,TEXAS SHIT,MICHIGAN,INDIANA,ILLINOIS,TENNESSEE,SIPPI,COLRADO..NOW I'M ALSO DIGGING EAST AND MID EAST COAST SHIT....STOP THIS PAIN...TOO MUCH RAP...I WILL SELL EVERYTHING AND I WILL START 2 BUY ONLY SOUL AND JAZZ....SERIOUS
Haha i would be sad to see you stop collectin but i would be ready to buy and keep stuff save :D dmn did i tell you MC Doe found his tape again but had no artwork :(

May 27, 2006
btw if lambo talked about da click everybody check this out K chill outta Da Click released his new mixtape and its pretty dope :) yall can email him for adress he ships mix for free.

With those biggest nola collectors in one thread I cant just miss that lol. much props to you chop & lambo

kchill adress http://www.facebook.com/kchill.gorillaville
Thanks 4 this. Da Click tape is a classic and his solo cd was dope lousiana/texas ballin rap too.

May 27, 2006
"A Lady like that" haha you killin everything....yes shes one of the most beautiful and smart women i ever saw, without any doubt !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!