covers i'm looking for (new orleans)

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.
Jun 26, 2005
i know this forum definately isn't what it used to be, but i just got done lookin at that old new orleans thread, and it's got me fiendin for some more old tape covers. does anyone have these:

REG - Slugged Up Nigga supposedly this was a tape on Parkway Pumpin Records
Mr. Serv On - Gotta Get My Serv On supposedly this was another one on Parkway Pumpin
L-Town Mob - Funky But Deadly
Ghetto Commission old tape - mighta went under the name Southern Type Soldiers
Un-Fadable - Straight From The 7th
Lil Slim - Bounce Slide Ride single
UNLV - 6th & Baronne single
B-32 & DJ Crack Out - I Need A Bag Of Dope
L.O.G. - anything before G's & Soldiers. heard he might've had an old tape
9 Millimeter self titled (1995 9th Ward Records)

we need all the old N.O. heads to come back in here - lambo, westbanklover, zeek, lokee, killha, etc.

thanks

Jan 10, 2006
REG dont have tape called Slugged Up Nigga, REG was part of group called Slugged Up Niggas, they have an EP on Parkway Pumpin called Mouth Fulla Gold

May 27, 2006
Yes Lokee504 is right Reg never dropped a solo tape just a crew tape with the Slugged Up Niggas he was part of.
And from what i know Serv-On just did a song called Gotta Get My Serv On but it was never released officially.

I think 6th & Baronne single has no cover since Another Bitch cmr single doesnt have 1, but i never seen the tape just vinyl. But 99% it came without cover just like Another Bitch single from the same album.

Ill send you the Bounce Slide N Ride cover this days.

Also the 9mm tape has nothing to do with L.O.G. they just from the 9th ward too. Its the old crew from Percey Pee you might remember from Westbank Coalition, MVP and Smoke 1 Records.

Killha gots the L-Town Mob and Unfadeable tape. For the B-32 tape i was told it has no artwork but i never seen the og of it.

Ghetto Comission tape im not sure if it exists but im also very interested in any info about it.

peace Untouchable211 i miss the old days too.

no covers here also but also bet that b 32 tape came out without covers but who knows?
mc heavy 92 single is wothout but they released kilo g on cd.......
and unlv 6th & baronne must be like pimp daddy 1st album ..a tape with a different cover...also does nobody noticed mr ivan - 187....different tape cover???
the 1 with the van???
didx press and avl press don't have van
sorry for not hittin you back in the message untouchable

happy we still talking

May 27, 2006
Yes my homie bought Mr Ivan 187 on tape. Looks insane, you can easily see og was tape cover and they just adapted on cd format. Happens often also Kilo G Bloody City tape cover has full picture of Kilo G while cd cover just cut it out to match the format.

Btw anyone meanwhile seen DJ Tee & Mo Black tape? I need it lol

May 27, 2006
Haha got you. I also want Pimp Daddy Still Pimpin tape or Lil Slim Powder Shop tape... cd covers of those just adapted and cheap lookin compared to the tape haha so many to get. Dat big balla from the 7th got em mmm he gots to have best cmr collection in the world.