covers i'm looking for (new orleans)

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.
May 27, 2006
what he got so special????
making me more greedy.......
is you the devil lambo????
do you want to make me come back 2 nola????
lol

Haha YES MY FRIEND COME BACK 2 NOLA !!!! WE NEEED YOUUU :)

and no im not the devil even if i feel living in hell sometimes lol

I cant name all what Killha showed me its too many, 2 bad he quit using siccness like the whole sweden lol but he still collecting and saving nola history like crazy.

May 27, 2006
ohhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh
MR LOKEE IN PERSON........
a bunch of crazy muffakkkaz at the same time online,talking about some new orleans 90's rap cassettes.......strange pplz.......
LOL too crazy, for years no word and now 3 of the souljas at the same time. Peace to all of you, and Lokee504 idk about Mystikal on Parkway Pumpin but just 2 days ago i was thinkin "DMN Parkway Pumpin is too sick, how can all their stuff be so impossible to get and no infos whats all released"

YOU THE DEVIL haha

May 27, 2006
really got more than me now???
not for jealousy but this means that there are tons of shit i don't know about....
Yes there are a lot. Im surprised myself everytime again 2. Also other loui cities besides the Nola got tons of stuff to discover. If i had a list id send in email but its big work to make one, tho i try now yall got me motivated again.