Cleaning House!!!!

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Sep 19, 2003
www.geocities.com
Holy shit is this for real?

I have so many comments, I donno where to start...

First off, there's a big ass thread in CAPITAL letters at the top of the page that clearly spells out the rules. You knew you were wrong when you put those up and you know it... you got caught, you got in trouble.... move on. Be lucky he didn't ban you.

Second, Swick's ftp was the shit, I agree! I never got to see Drew's but I heard it was quite impressive. But when it came to this board, neither of them advertised it or offered it up to the general public.

Third, Entourage is the best show period. I'm addicted...Jeremy Piven is absolutely hilarious! Can't wait for season two to come out on DVD. Nothing gets better than Bob Saget doing coke and hanging out with prostitutes... except maybe Val Kilmer's appearance on season 1!... Still have good taste in entertainment Nick!

And Fourth... I swear most of you sound like my toddlers bickering... "He started it" "No I didn't" "yes you did" blah blah blah... I REALLY hate defending Nick b/c it goes against all my moral and ethical beliefs, but I gotta back him up on this one...

Oh and LOL@ Beavis and Butthead comment Fruntsch!!! :)

Aug 25, 2005
ANYBODY WANA GO TO WAR WIT A NIGGA LIKE TECH NEEZLE
WE BE KILLIN THEM EVIL PEOPLE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

bleh

its been said im not gona advertise here anymore.. stfu already... lets have fun shall we ?

Jul 14, 2004
WT SAVAGE said:
oh no the groupis have came out... i gave tech a chance cuz i seen u groupies jocking his balls so hard and the cd ended up being given away. funny how yall bitches try and clown cuz someone doesnt like ur fav rapper, cuz fact is he aint that good.

Thanks man! I never noticed that before......well I was on the edge and I couldn't make up my mind if that rapper dude was good or not. Thanks again hombre, for telling me whats up. :hurt:

JOK3R187

Ferocious Mackadoshis
Jun 17, 2005
WT SAVAGE said:
oh no the groupis have came out... i gave tech a chance cuz i seen u groupies jocking his balls so hard and the cd ended up being given away. funny how yall bitches try and clown cuz someone doesnt like ur fav rapper, cuz fact is he aint that good.
funny how you people be hatin' coz someone jus clowned yo azz, cuz fact is you need tha treadmill :dead:

Aug 19, 2002
www.myspace.com
I'm totally rubbernecking this thread. It's weird... it represents pretty much everything that has kept me from being a more regular poster the past couple years... but, somehow I just can't look away.

Apr 21, 2003
Slither said:
hehehe... yeah it is YO

<<Hey Playa... you know what I'm saying YO!>>

lol i was high..

why yall talking like drew is dead...i know most of yall havn't talked to him in a min....but i just turned my head and there he was! he lives!!

Oct 9, 2002
Trick420 said:
lol i was high..

why yall talking like drew is dead...i know most of yall havn't talked to him in a min....but i just turned my head and there he was! he lives!!

haha i know... i just talked to him the other night :)... but he been dead as far as the board goes

and slither.. i know what you mean YO

Sep 19, 2003
www.geocities.com
yeah... FUCK it YO

lol... I wish I was as patheticly bored as I used to be, I'd count the number of post that just say something to the effect of "fuck this board"... I'm sure it's high in numbers...

Michy... get on it, you know you wanna

Status
Not open for further replies.