Cleaning House!!!!

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Aug 11, 2005
michampin said:
stash is a fag

Stash said:
everyone.. lol, its INTERNET

i got people calling me a fag, man get a life, i have a life, i have a girl (i suggest you all get one), go have fun man, wtf, your catching feelings online, do you even know how stupid that is ???

BetThatStang made the only reasonable point although he did offend me sort of, but i don't care i got the point through, although i disagree at some points, dude spoke realness, so for that, the FTP is going down, and please no one hit me up on AIM no more cuz i have tons beggin
and for the users that hit me up on aim MAD how i spread a concert they thought was "rare" and that i screwed up their hustle... wow...just wow!
peace
LoL Shits too funny. "Get a life man." AH HA HA HA LOL.LOL.LOL.

Dec 1, 2003
lol at hataz on Tech, It's jus so damned hard to hate on him, maybe Tech is jus not simple enuf to catch your ear, but please believe these labels got 10 Techs they gotta make and can't have one Tech screwin it up for all their other people they gotta blow. People like Tech aren't big cuzz alot of cats would have to pacc it up and move to some new kinda artistic expression. I know i hate sayin it too...lmao But its true labels got a slew of cats tryin to follow every move rap is making. Try following Tech these lab rats would have a melt down. Oh and i have re-upped my Tech collection. Finally I got some shit to keep my attention. Most these simple azz mainstream divas can't get my interest. Thank god for a few Tech N9nes and Heeter Kals with the type of spit that is original and ear catching.

Aug 25, 2005
50_Tech_Jeezy said:
OH SNAP!!! :eek:
He got you!!

ur childish, lol, and wtf at 5-O .. no wonder u snitched and got mad lol....

anyways half u dudes i dono but i bet 99% did hit me on aim beggin me for material

pshh..

May 4, 2002
oh no the groupis have came out... i gave tech a chance cuz i seen u groupies jocking his balls so hard and the cd ended up being given away. funny how yall bitches try and clown cuz someone doesnt like ur fav rapper, cuz fact is he aint that good.

Aug 25, 2005
WT Savage... exactly my point

i respect your decission. but 90% of these board members are fags and kids.. like 5-o snitch up there, its all good yo, let that shit flyyyyyyyyyyy

cheaaaa

Aug 11, 2005
oh i'm a fag? I'm not the one who rips off tech n9ne. Your the reason techs had to pay out of his pocket to make a new album. Then you say whats the big deal. You just illegally taped a tech n9ne concert and your sharing it all over the internet. MAN, FUCK YOU. You say that is fti more like stash is a fuckin bootleggin fag.

CyrusTheVirus

thats just my ghost
Oct 31, 2002
legendary
Yeah.... That Gay Unit shit is a joke.... They are about to sign MASE... Puffy's dancing puppet from back in the day. Not to say he can't rap or isn't musically talented in his own way but... Oh Yeah... He's fucking gangsta! G-UNIT!.... wack :dead:

shep

Sicc OG
Oct 2, 2002
Stash said:
anyways half u dudes i dono but i bet 99% did hit me on aim beggin me for material

pshh..
been there. people pissed me off so much that in my profile i used to say "Do not IM me asking for music. I do not share with you fuckers"

Status
Not open for further replies.