Cleaning House!!!!

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Aug 8, 2002
www.techn9nehq.com
I just deleted 8 threads containing bootlegged concert videos, songs, offtopic posts and etc.

This will not be a breeding ground for people to post up illegal copies of shows or songs.

This has always been the policy here and has been lightly enforced at times. But i'm putting my foot down this time.

People whom 90% of their posts deal with downloads of bootlegged material are not welcome here either.

Contribute to this forum with conversation or go "hook people up" elsewhere.

C-MOB

Sicc OG
Sep 10, 2004
www.cdbaby.com
Damn...

I was just about to post up my video of a hidden camera catchin Tech taking a shit.

I know some people on here were gonna love that...

Thanks for ruining everthing...

Aug 26, 2002
WWW.YABITCHDONEME.COM
techn9nehq said:
I just deleted 8 threads containing bootlegged concert videos, songs, offtopic posts and etc.

This will not be a breeding ground for people to post up illegal copies of shows or songs.

This has always been the policy here and has been lightly enforced at times. But i'm putting my foot down this time.

People whom 90% of their posts deal with downloads of bootlegged material are not welcome here either.

Contribute to this forum with conversation or go "hook people up" elsewhere.

what else do you expect whn..ICP fans takeover??

this baord is gone to shit..

Aug 25, 2005
How is posting a download for a concert that never was gona go for sale, or postin a video clip thats old and not makin profit off it anymore considered Bootleggin...

Techn9nehq, do u even know what bootleggin is? bootleggin is SELLIN the stuff, im obviously just puttin it up on ma FTP 2 share with other tech n9ne fans, and if u wana take that away from so many fans its wrong, its not fair for only me 2 have that material, i want all ma fellow ninaholics 2 be able 2 bump it wit me, i in no way bootlegged anythin, when u see an album up or a full DVD.. that is STILL not bootleggin that will be piracy..

can u convince me otherwise.. do so

Dec 1, 2003
He said Ninaholikz?!! Lmao

Lol@techN9nehq puttin his foot down...lmao

I love this forum, never ceases to entertain...

Whatcha gonna do brother??!!! When the Ninaholikz bootleg on the siccness.net??!!

Aug 25, 2005
BIGGTRUB said:
He said Ninaholikz?!! Lmao

Lol@techN9nehq puttin his foot down...lmao

I love this forum, never ceases to entertain...

Whatcha gonna do brother??!!! When the Ninaholikz bootleg on the siccness.net??!!

we're so perfect for each other....

Sep 16, 2002
Stash said:
How is posting a download for a concert that never was gona go for sale, or postin a video clip thats old and not makin profit off it anymore considered Bootleggin...

Techn9nehq, do u even know what bootleggin is? bootleggin is SELLIN the stuff, im obviously just puttin it up on ma FTP 2 share with other tech n9ne fans, and if u wana take that away from so many fans its wrong, its not fair for only me 2 have that material, i want all ma fellow ninaholics 2 be able 2 bump it wit me, i in no way bootlegged anythin, when u see an album up or a full DVD.. that is STILL not bootleggin that will be piracy..

In a way, Stash was doing his own F.T.I. campaign!! lol, thanks for sharing the concert footage! F.T.I.!!

Aug 25, 2005
Stash said:

Im still waitin on an answer

Aug 26, 2002
WWW.YABITCHDONEME.COM
Stash said:

heres your answer...

you dont deserve one...nor does Nick or anyone need to explain anything to u..

...if u cant understand y giving Techs concert footage could possibly hurt Tech..

thas to bad...

deal with it or leave..

Aug 8, 2002
www.techn9nehq.com
Stash said:

You can wait for my answer to you til you're blue in the fucking face from blowing fags for dime bags you fucking douche bag.

I give two shits about you or your views about the meaning of "bootlegging" or "piracy" or whatever fucking verb you want to associate with what you were doing. I don't care to pull out a meriam-webster on your ass.

Point is.....you don't get the point.

And I'm not going to sit and hold your hand while I explain to you why I do what I do. Grow up and act like you have multiple brain cells.

What you're doing is great.....very noble work. I'm sure you pay money for that domain you put that shit up on. That's great. But some of you "ninaholics" need a fucking intervention or a 12 step program because this is getting sick and disturbing.

FTI til I die, that's what Tech says right? Take what he gives you...and spread....not steal and spread. There is a difference dickhead. Figure it out.

JOK3R187

Ferocious Mackadoshis
Jun 17, 2005
my bad ...but i had no intentions of 'bootleggin' shit...there was a thread started earlier concerning tha tracc wit a couple o' people requesting it...i was bumpin' a cd my homeboy gave me which happened to have tha tracc, so i thought i'd contribute mo' n post it up in .wma format, but if thas the case then thas coo'

Status
Not open for further replies.