Cleaning House!!!!

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Aug 19, 2005
its not bout selling or helpin or any of that bullshit like nick is making outof it...im sayin the man needs to stop bitchin over it...nick made the rules...and now he came round and enforced em....get over it

Jun 23, 2003
So what if someone remixes a track and posts it? That isn't given to us by tech. Is this material prohibited here now?

Just an honest question.

Aug 25, 2005
Makaveli2PAC said:
LOL, all this over handy cam video that isnt retail!!!
If you want it watch it, if you dont then dont. Jesus Christ some of you people worry over the smallest bullshit. Its not like Stash was charging a fee to download it, it was free!!!

Next time stash dont do anything to help out fellow fans on this board, because instead of a thankyou all you will get is crap.

its koo man, i wont understand why a cam ripped concert that wont ever be on sale effect tech n9ne negatively all who watched it became fans and start coppin his shit, but that's bad...i guess

anyways, early next week there will be 6 new hot uploads

later

Jan 12, 2003
Stash said:
its koo man, i wont understand why a cam ripped concert that wont ever be on sale effect tech n9ne negatively

the people in the crowd that are secretly recording these shows aren't the only ones recording. Jose and others (who work w/ Strange) also record EVERYTHING Tech performs. Let's just say (and I KNOW) that they use some material recorded at a concert and make a new EPK dvd. Then they want to sell that dvd. Live footage of Tech is what people have said they've liked about Tech's dvds the best. So let's just say Billy Bob went to your retarded ftp site, downloaded a tech concert u put up, and now has that on the comp to watch whenever he pleases. Then later on Strange Music releases the EPK dvd on the website for people to buy and watch some of his live appearances and other things. Well Billy Bob know's that he has a live concert on his comp that he downloaded for free so he decides not to purchase the EPK from the website. Strange Music then loses a possible customer all because u and others have been putting shit up to download for free.

SEE THE NEGATIVITY IN THAT? Go back to making your second rank Tech fan site Stash.

Oct 9, 2002
betthatstang said:
the people in the crowd that are secretly recording these shows aren't the only ones recording. Jose and others (who work w/ Strange) also record EVERYTHING Tech performs. Let's just say (and I KNOW) that they use some material recorded at a concert and make a new EPK dvd. Then they want to sell that dvd. Live footage of Tech is what people have said they've liked about Tech's dvds the best. So let's just say Billy Bob went to your retarded ftp site, downloaded a tech concert u put up, and now has that on the comp to watch whenever he pleases. Then later on Strange Music releases the EPK dvd on the website for people to buy and watch some of his live appearances and other things. Well Billy Bob know's that he has a live concert on his comp that he downloaded for free so he decides not to purchase the EPK from the website. Strange Music then loses a possible customer all because u and others have been putting shit up to download for free.

SEE THE NEGATIVITY IN THAT? Go back to making your second rank Tech fan site Stash.

exactly... and im guessing that was what nick would say if he was taking the time to actually get into it

CyrusTheVirus said:
You can work for weeks and months and years but you will never have an ftp with as much content as swick had to offer. I was fortunate enough to see it once, and trust me, you got quite a ways to go

</end_my_worthless_comment>

i dunno.... drew's was topnotch at one point

Aug 26, 2003
betthatstang said:

Hes been performing the same fucking songs at every concert for the past three years. If you already have the absolute power DVD you really wouldn't see anything new anyway.

at www.therealtechn9ne.com video section he puts up EPK videos so if he were to put out another one how do you know he wouldn't put it up for download.

so just shut your fucking mouth you cracker bitch!!

Oct 9, 2002
Checkthesig said:
Hes been performing the same fucking songs at every concert for the past three years. If you already have the absolute power DVD you really wouldn't see anything new anyway.

at www.therealtechn9ne.com video section he puts up EPK videos so if he were to put out another one how do you know he wouldn't put it up for download.

so just shut your fucking mouth you cracker bitch!!
actually you are wrong you tard.... he plays unreleased songs off everready now

Dec 29, 2002
mizzouplaya said:
actually you are wrong you tard.... he plays unreleased songs off everready now
yea he has changed his shit up
he has done jellysickle/my wife my bitch my girl/no can do and beast off everready
and he does freaky off vintage now also

Aug 25, 2005
everyone.. lol, its INTERNET

i got people calling me a fag, man get a life, i have a life, i have a girl (i suggest you all get one), go have fun man, wtf, your catching feelings online, do you even know how stupid that is ???

BetThatStang made the only reasonable point although he did offend me sort of, but i don't care i got the point through, although i disagree at some points, dude spoke realness, so for that, the FTP is going down, and please no one hit me up on AIM no more cuz i have tons beggin
and for the users that hit me up on aim MAD how i spread a concert they thought was "rare" and that i screwed up their hustle... wow...just wow!
peace

Status
Not open for further replies.