Cleaning House!!!!

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Dec 1, 2003
Lmao omg lol yea you lil whities need some lovin' or something.... And nicc might be needin' some zoloft or some kinna happy pill jeez o pete simma down killa b4 you blow a fuse....lol I got all my Tech sheeyot jacced and never seen him in a show cuzz some hatin azz lil triccs out here in San Jose. But I aint really trippin, I had every chance to see him when i lived in K.C. and never did...Still got the T9X dvd and that sheeyot is hella funny. I dont download music or video online no way, been thru that on dial up b4 and turned out it was some garbage. After waiting all that long i was ready to burn thru a special needs school bus stop doing 90...hella heated! So no mo downloading for me anyways.

Aug 25, 2005
techn9nehq said:
You can wait for my answer to you til you're blue in the fucking face from blowing fags for dime bags you fucking douche bag.

I give two shits about you or your views about the meaning of "bootlegging" or "piracy" or whatever fucking verb you want to associate with what you were doing. I don't care to pull out a meriam-webster on your ass.

Point is.....you don't get the point.

And I'm not going to sit and hold your hand while I explain to you why I do what I do. Grow up and act like you have multiple brain cells.

What you're doing is great.....very noble work. I'm sure you pay money for that domain you put that shit up on. That's great. But some of you "ninaholics" need a fucking intervention or a 12 step program because this is getting sick and disturbing.

FTI til I die, that's what Tech says right? Take what he gives you...and spread....not steal and spread. There is a difference dickhead. Figure it out.
in all this long ass reply a point was not shown, all that was shown is that you have weak comebacks and childish reactions, i'am a grown ass man, i'am not going to swear and use swears just 2 look tough, you may be admin or mod or what the hell ever , but duke not even my closest friends joke like that using those words, you could've simply added me on aim or whatever and explained what i did wrong u feel me ?
so my FTP stays up and updates are comming on a weekly basis, but now i get i cant post here the material so i won't, so next time don't come at me with some 12 year old bullshit, cause im guessing your a grown ass man yourself also.
You can ban me and delete my reply, which is what you migh do and that is cool you owe me nothin, i spoke my mind and that's it, no more links here.

later

Oct 9, 2002
lmao at this thread... comedy.... but nick is right.... alotta stuff needed to be cleaned up

and how bout checkthesig makin a comeback.... shouldnt he be suckin off twista somewhere??

Apr 21, 2003
Stash said:
in all this long ass reply a point was not shown, all that was shown is that you have weak comebacks and childish reactions, i'am a grown ass man, i'am not going to swear and use swears just 2 look tough, you may be admin or mod or what the hell ever , but duke not even my closest friends joke like that using those words, you could've simply added me on aim or whatever and explained what i did wrong u feel me ?
so my FTP stays up and updates are comming on a weekly basis, but now i get i cant post here the material so i won't, so next time don't come at me with some 12 year old bullshit, cause im guessing your a grown ass man yourself also.
You can ban me and delete my reply, which is what you migh do and that is cool you owe me nothin, i spoke my mind and that's it, no more links here.

later

obviosly nick can't make you take down ur ftp site, but there are many of people who have that shit but don't come on here and promote it.
u should keep your shit quiet and respect the people on here that have over 20 posts, especially since you have no idea who anyone is and what they are associated with.

Aug 8, 2002
www.techn9nehq.com
I'm not mad.....I just watched the first season dvd of Entourage and I got excited. I thought my post was funny and had some sweet remarks, but oh well.

I'm not gonna get on AIM and hunt you down like Dog. I really don't care that much....but when I come in here and the entire first page of posts are "DOWN LOAD THIS" "OT: What's your favorite color" "I need a nap"....then i have a problem bruh.

You took offense to my original post, so something I said must have hit home. And it seems like you got my point.

And are you really a "grown ass man"? Using the word "ninaholic" and thinking you're cool because you spend 7 hours a day searching and downloading for new material to post up? That's not grown....you may be old, maybe even old enough to have a beer legally, but that doesn't make you mature. I just ask you to sit back and put this into perspective. Do grown men sit up all night just to upload an entire bootlegged concert for the sake of making a name for himself?

I'm just doing my "job" whatever that means.

<kip>Peace Out</kip>

Aug 25, 2005
techn9nehq said:
I'm not mad.....I just watched the first season dvd of Entourage and I got excited. I thought my post was funny and had some sweet remarks, but oh well.

I'm not gonna get on AIM and hunt you down like Dog. I really don't care that much....but when I come in here and the entire first page of posts are "DOWN LOAD THIS" "OT: What's your favorite color" "I need a nap"....then i have a problem bruh.

You took offense to my original post, so something I said must have hit home. And it seems like you got my point.

And are you really a "grown ass man"? Using the word "ninaholic" and thinking you're cool because you spend 7 hours a day searching and downloading for new material to post up? That's not grown....you may be old, maybe even old enough to have a beer legally, but that doesn't make you mature. I just ask you to sit back and put this into perspective. Do grown men sit up all night just to upload an entire bootlegged concert for the sake of making a name for himself?

I'm just doing my "job" whatever that means.

<kip>Peace Out</kip>
Nick, the concert wasnt uploaded from my own house, and the clips were uploaded by a friend of mine, i don't stay up online searching for new stuff to download, i just like to share, and i did, and it came across with your policy for this specific forum, and yes i'am mature, you don't know the struggles i went through, so concerning that, yes i'am.

I apologize for causing for inconvenience, i was just offended by the way you came at me that's all.

have a good day

Aug 19, 2005
stash....shut the fuck up man...all you do is bitch...if you dont like the way he runs shit...then go away...goddamn...jus stop all your fuckin bitchin bout the fuckin concert...besides the fact that it was up long enough for people to get it if they wanted it...stop downloadin his music....start buyin his music...support him...dont take away from him...and yeah yeah....everyone like...well dont download cuz i need that new car or house with two swimming pools...thats bullshit...dont hate on guys who are tight...he makes the best sounds and music IMO...hes building an empire...dont fuck with that...bitch

CyrusTheVirus

thats just my ghost
Oct 31, 2002
legendary
Actually....... It's http:// and not ftp://

You might be ftp'ing up your files but the files are served out over http

</end_technical_2cents>

You can work for weeks and months and years but you will never have an ftp with as much content as swick had to offer. I was fortunate enough to see it once, and trust me, you got quite a ways to go

</end_my_worthless_comment>

Aug 25, 2005
The Worst 2005 said:
stash....shut the fuck up man...all you do is bitch...if you dont like the way he runs shit...then go away...goddamn...jus stop all your fuckin bitchin bout the fuckin concert...besides the fact that it was up long enough for people to get it if they wanted it...stop downloadin his music....start buyin his music...support him...dont take away from him...and yeah yeah....everyone like...well dont download cuz i need that new car or house with two swimming pools...thats bullshit...dont hate on guys who are tight...he makes the best sounds and music IMO...hes building an empire...dont fuck with that...bitch

wow lol, get a life man

Aug 25, 2005
CyrusTheVirus said:
Actually....... It's http:// and not ftp://

You might be ftp'ing up your files but the files are served out over http

</end_technical_2cents>

You can work for weeks and months and years but you will never have an ftp with as much content as swick had to offer. I was fortunate enough to see it once, and trust me, you got quite a ways to go

</end_my_worthless_comment>
im uploadin to ma FTP i mean
ftp.thafnp.com

thas all i meant mayn...

LOL, all this over handy cam video that isnt retail!!!
If you want it watch it, if you dont then dont. Jesus Christ some of you people worry over the smallest bullshit. Its not like Stash was charging a fee to download it, it was free!!!

Next time stash dont do anything to help out fellow fans on this board, because instead of a thankyou all you will get is crap.

Status
Not open for further replies.