BLOCKED BIDDERS LIST

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.
Jul 3, 2007
Pushing, that's exactly why I started to live by the motto "fuck ebay/paypal" a long time ago. They are incompetent, moronic, medelsome, and totally useless to anyone needing them for anything. You gotta turn the trash away and take what's yours. Do what you got to do to level the playing field man. You gotta do every underhanded thing it seems just to make some money there and not lose it to the lowlifes. I'm still wondering how a reputable honorable company like bidpay.com went under, yet a scum company like ebay/paypal continues to flourish with their pathetic misconceptions of internet commerce. Imagine being able to receive payments instantly and not lose your money and products to jackoffs reversing the payments back on a whim with paypal. Imagine a company you could call and get a live person within minutes, not hours. One that could answer your questions and actually help rather than make you want to go through the telephone line and strangle them... Imagine an auction site where the people buying and selling were honorable and the feedback system was actually worth more than the shit in your toilet... A company that didn't send you an email one day saying you owed $9.00 in fees, and then the next said you were being suspended because you owed $300 in fees, rather than the $9.00. Or a company that didn't rip your auction down because you are too sick to get out of your house to buy a digital camera to take a picture of your stuff you are selling, so you had to borrow an image from another user and lost the auction and your fees for no reason right as soon as it went up to $40. That in a nutshell is the diarrhea that is ebay/paypal.

Sicc OG
Sep 14, 2006
Block this Ebay Member: 921970

They bought a IFA cd from me, but once I noticed the buyers name was Derrick C Glass and they lived in East Elmhurst NY, I knew immediately that it was the reprint seller getoblasta/buckynaked/phamustg AKA many other ebay names. I refused to sell a IFA cd to this moron, since I knew he would use pics of the OG cd I sold him in his auctions to make the buyer believe his cd was also the OG IFA release, when in actuality it was a Japanese reprint.

This moron Derrick C Glass and affiliates left me an unwarranted negative feedback, because sellers can be abused by the new feedback rules that ebay brought into affect as of May 2008.

Trust me you do not want to sell any cd to this imbecile, since they will just leave unwarranted negative feedback and cause you nothing but frustration.

Nov 20, 2007
^^^^that's bullshit! don't understand what people be thinkin. straight idiots on ebay! my block list is beginning to look like a cd collection lol!

Jul 3, 2007
209 consider the source. Maybe derrick got pissed off at the times I (and others)did that to him and ruined his reprint auctions lol. He sticks out very easily so I'm sure we'll discover more names. Just do it back to him if you want some revenge. So easy to ruin anyone's feedback right now with the way they took away sellers' power and gave all the power to buyers. How many times have I said it, ebay/paypal is such a sad excuse for auction/pay sites because of the horendous customer service,ridiculous fees, the pathetic policies and interference by incompetent "company reps" in auctions they had no business sticking their asses into, as well as their total disregard for anything right or sane. You need to mold it into what you need. Or you will just end up being frustrated. Do what you got to do, because there are tons of others on there right now doing what they got to do to make a mockery out of it.

May 1, 2002
ADD ganxta-funk TO YOUR EBAY BLOCKED BIDDER LIST. I SHIPPED A BLACKJACK - ADDICTED TO DRAMA CD VIA USPS AIR MAIL FIRST CLASS TO HIM ABOUT TWO MONTHS AGO AND CLAIMS HE DIDN'T RECEIVE IT. HE IS NOW GOING THRU PAYPAL TRYING TO GET A FULL REFUND. HE DIDN'T PURCHASE ANY REGISTERED MAIL OR ANYTHING.

Oct 10, 2005
ADD ganxta-funk TO YOUR EBAY BLOCKED BIDDER LIST. I SHIPPED A BLACKJACK - ADDICTED TO DRAMA CD VIA USPS AIR MAIL FIRST CLASS TO HIM ABOUT TWO MONTHS AGO AND CLAIMS HE DIDN'T RECEIVE IT. HE IS NOW GOING THRU PAYPAL TRYING TO GET A FULL REFUND. HE DIDN'T PURCHASE ANY REGISTERED MAIL OR ANYTHING.
IN THIS CASE,IT ALMOST ALWAYS GOES IN FAVOR OF THE BUYER RIGHT? THATS SHADY THE MAIN REASON IM SCARED TO SHIP INTERNATIONALLY

May 1, 2002
Dear Marvin Siquig, After careful consideration of the evidence provided in the case detailedbelow, we have completed our investigation and decided in favor of thebuyer. Under terms of our User Agreement, we have debited the followingamount from your PayPal account as a refund to the buyer: $17.39 USD-----------------------------------Transaction Details----------------------------------- Buyer's Name: Sotirios LymperisBuyer's Email: [email protected]yer's Transaction ID: 6GK74434XP943652E Transaction Date: Jun 3, 2008Transaction Amount: -$17.39 USDYour Transaction ID: 2BM801127G6658110Case Number: PP-498-640-173 Seller's Transaction ID: 2BM801127G6658110

I CAN'T BELIEVE PAYPAL WENT IN FAVOR OF THIS ASSHOLE. THEY CREDITED THE F**KER THE FULL AMOUNT.

May 1, 2002
In correspondence to the "Block This eBayer" thread, a group of eBay sellers and I came up with a list of buyers that should be blocked in order to avoid faulty business transactions. Please keep in mind that this is just a recommendation to eBay sellers in order to prevent any business transactions with problematic customers. If you would like to expose a faulty eBay customer(s), please feel free to post their username(s) and provide valid reasoning & proof to why the user(s) should be blocked.

Blocked Bidders List: [Last Updated on 8/10/07]
thatwinz69
jeremy8810
dtq69
charles_barks
kayano851
beck1538
hawaiianmilehi
holeindahead67
psycomezzo18
foevah
fat4life_2tha_game
$tr8upg
karim69001
doxa94
other2worlds
mcalltx75
rapcollector81
kosator
guerrilla-funk
huslinnevastop
funk2keyz
joe, can you update the list when you have a chance homie?

Jul 7, 2005
www.mintunderground.com
Block

Block this guy. He's a cold piece. He wins my auction and everybody knows by now that I (like many others) charge and additional $10 for Registered Mail. He refuses to pay, even though it is clearly stated in my item description.

This is what he had to say, "Fine, I wont pay 18$ for shipping. I always received package I ordered on Ebay and I never had problem with "lost or stolen". Go find anotha sucka"

BLOCK: doggzillafunk

It's sad when somebody knows that this requirement is there, but yet they refuse to follow the same rules that everybody else follows with no problem. Why bid on something when you're fully aware that something exists, but you choose to ignore it anyways? What? Are you more special then everybody else? Heck, I have to pay things that I find to be ridiculous and by bidding I accepted that persons rules. Some people feel so entitled.

Jul 3, 2007
Mikal you are not going to win. Especially with the way ebay has robbed the seller of making negative feedbacks and allows the buyer so much control of everything. This thread is useless just like most of them because if someone wants in bad enough they'll find a way to get to you. To bid on your stuff and louse you up. As I said in many threads the blame falls moreso on ebay/paypal. The scum buyers on it are just taking advantage of its faults. There are too many faults and too many ways you will lose as seller. Even as buyer. I found out those assholes own craig's list as well. Are there any decent auction outlets online to sell reputable cd's, goods, etc? Are there any decent payment services that actually back you up as seller and protect you? I ran out of energy scanning the net for alternatives to ebay/paypal. What a pity such an incompetent no good monopoly exists here.

t_lux

Sicc OG
Jan 27, 2005
block this looser: underground_gems

Noah Nelson-Strumpf
1009 Mohican Pass
Madison WI 53711
United States
(608) 213-4542

won a tape for $122 and came with weak and ridicoulous explanations and tried to gain time. after some weeks i opened a paypal dispute and he didn't pay nor did answer. so he finally received an unpaid Item strike.

also make sure to add this hater from france who didn't pay for a cd that went for a lot of $:

kalimax140

received also an unpaid Item strike.
maxime goglia
5 rue haute
57140 plesnois
France
Tel. : 03.87.51.32.18