BLOCKED BIDDERS LIST

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.
Sep 6, 2006
ok that faggot 'charles_barks' just gave me a bad feedback sayin... "i recieved the CD and its Fake" all you sellers just be aware of this guy, he bad biddness...

Sep 6, 2006
this is the message he gave ebay when i sent him a dispute and notice how he used the name 'mohammed johur' (not my name)...

...block this dude

zin

Sicc OG
Jun 1, 2005
ban immediately this user , he got only one feedback , i think its another user who have double account anyway he try to fuck up auctions of french sellers many times prolly Haterizm ..and insult me with a fuckin false offer on my Davince CD , we need to punish this french retarded community , we already 3 sellers who have problems with him , no warning ,just block!

Ebay username: 45dose

Thx

Jul 7, 2005
www.mintunderground.com
UN-Block!!!

Unblock/take him off of your blocked bidders list. He did eventually pay me and apologized for being tardy/delinquent on payment and his poor communication. :beard:

urban-fashion

Urban-Fashion is good to go now. It doesn't happen too often with me, but I don't mind taking him off the list.

Jul 3, 2007
Easy there mr. greed, urban fashion stiffed me on one of my ebay names. He stiffed me for around $60 and never responded to any of my emails. It's ok, you see I don't whine and piss and moan like you puzzies do. Hell I don't even pay to list any of my items too funny so no skin off my back ;) I don't get angry, I get even lolololol... I still got rid of that item anyway btw :) But urban fashion is a dick who doesn't respond to any emails. She wins then never pays... So be happy she payed you mr. greed... Btw, got anymore good cd images I can use for some auctions lmao!!! Just remember that I don't forget so step out of line just once...

Jul 3, 2007
Anyone see getoblasta aka 3leche3 aka tresleche out of elmhurst, ny whining about "hackers hacking into the system and posting negative feedback for him witout even paying"... She should have stopped selling fakes and this wouldn't happen... Lol, I knew I'd get to her somehow. Couldn't get her banned (no thanks to the incompetent morons at ebay), so I will just make her life miserable :) Let that be a lesson to all who cross me. I got enough accounts for 20 people and I can make your life miserable as well...

zin

Sicc OG
Jun 1, 2005
add those cats , always make funny offer(1-5$) and always insulting me or my family

just haterizm :

big_bur-na,
fuck.69 <--- This one especially
zazbutt

be careful french twats again ....

Jul 3, 2007
I noticed j-blo's messages awhie back too... And I know what you're thinking, you want to know how to use that "loophole" in paypal that will allow you to not haVE your money reversed back from guys on ebay... Anyone who wants to know this little trick here, pm me. But you gotta make it worth my while. You see j-blo I just found this out maybe 3 days ago. It helps to talk wit alot of propspective buyers and sellers on ebay, you find out stuff. And I have been on both ends of the loop. As buyer and seller many times. I don't like it anymore than the rest of you when I am being fucked with. I like it better watching from the shadows and selling a few items, nothing big deal. Nothing phases me now though, as I got so many ebay and paypal accounts it matters not because I won't ever lose.And I guarantee you nobody will ever beat me with that little paypal reversal bullshit. Of course I won't tell anyone who is planning on using this for evil... Enough evil going on in this world ;)

May 2, 2002
home.comcast.net
I noticed j-blo's messages awhie back too... And I know what you're thinking, you want to know how to use that "loophole" in paypal that will allow you to not haVE your money reversed back from guys on ebay... Anyone who wants to know this little trick here, pm me. But you gotta make it worth my while. You see j-blo I just found this out maybe 3 days ago. It helps to talk wit alot of propspective buyers and sellers on ebay, you find out stuff. And I have been on both ends of the loop. As buyer and seller many times. I don't like it anymore than the rest of you when I am being fucked with. I like it better watching from the shadows and selling a few items, nothing big deal. Nothing phases me now though, as I got so many ebay and paypal accounts it matters not because I won't ever lose.And I guarantee you nobody will ever beat me with that little paypal reversal bullshit. Of course I won't tell anyone who is planning on using this for evil... Enough evil going on in this world ;)
Shut up you are in the blocked bidders list and EVERYONE on the siccness agrees to it so go back to your rat hole! And your Credit card company does not like u that's why they gave me my money back from your mentally retarded ass!

Jul 3, 2007
Pooor j-blo. Still mad because someone showed you for what you were... A pathetic lying scum who misrepresents your cd's? And robbed me out of my money, and gary from bigggameboi, as well as others I'm sure. Your lists mean nothing to me little one or anyone else. However, you are on top of my list for what is coming soon ;) ... Please in the future stop using every thread to flame. Moderators please do your job and remove that user jfl023's posts and his account. He has been stinking up the joint for too long. Oh and paypal/ebay doesn't know me to hate me lololol. I have made them pay for their sins time and time again, as you should have paid as well. I am an anonymous blurp on the screen dimwit. Boy are you stupid. I have so many identities it wouldn't matter what happened I never lose... And the time you robbed me of my money $200+ of it, well I made one fundamental mistake that allowed that to happen. You should be thanking your lucky stars I made that mistake. because had I not made it, you would have been on here whining about how you lost it all.... And I would be laughing as usual at your ineptitude you putrid puzzy. All flames aside, I meant what I said. That's the difference between me and you j-blo. I always tell the truth, while you have zero credibility and character. As I said, anyone who wants to know j-blo'hard's little trick about stopping the paypal reversals, pm me... And j-blo you're going to learn the hard way that cheating me and bragging about it only leads to sorrow...

Sep 6, 2006
BLOCK THIS BIDDER AS WELL: charles_barks

HERE IS A LINK TO HIS FEEDBACK:

http://myworld.ebay.com/charles_barks/

HE BID $500 ON A MR DALICKS - MY STRUGGLES CD I HAVE UP FOR AUCTION RIGHT NOW. HE HAS NOT BOUGHT ANYTHING IN OVER A YEAR, PLUS HIS FEEDBACK IS 2 NEGATIVES AND ONE POSITIVE, SO BASICALLY HE IS AN IDIOT.

HERE IS A LINK TO THE AUCTION WHERE HE BID $500:

http://offer.ebay.com/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewBids&item=190107238465&ssPageName=STRK:MESE:BIDN

PEOPLE LIKE THIS NEED TO BE BANNED FROM EBAY.
DAMN I REALLY WISH I'D READ THROUGH THE WHOLE OF THE BLOCK BIDDER LIST BEFORE I PUT UP MY SCARIO CD... THIS PUNK FUCKED UP MY SALE...

May 2, 2002
home.comcast.net
Sean no one reads your edited posts so go hang yourself already. Take your medications Sean. You see what happens when you skip 1 of 16 pills?? You start acting "normal" again so go back to being retarded because we can understand you better.

Jul 7, 2005
www.mintunderground.com
GET BACK ON TOPIC!!!

GET BACK ON TOPIC!!! This isn't were people should come and air out their own personal beef's and feelings about one another. This thread was created for "Blocked Bidders"; therefore if you're not updating a name to block on this thread with proof of why he/she should be blocked, then don't post it. Personal beefs and arguments should have their own thread or something, but this isn't the place. I've seen too many of you guy's taking over everybody and their mommas threads with ya'lls arguments and it's getting out of hand. JOEFLO can't say anything without Sean-Sean reacting, SEAN-SEAN can't say anything without JOFLO and JAY reacting and so-on!!! Create ya'lls own thread and quit taking over everybody else thread. We are all supposed to be respectful people, so lets respect this thread and other people threads as well. Create a "YOU GOT BEEF" thread or something and argue on that thread. Basically this thread is for posting names with proof as to why to block a bidder, not random "I HATE (Insert Name Here)" thread.

I know that I talk/write forever, but let's just get back on TOPIC and stop "RAT PACKING" threads that have nothing to do with your arguments. Thank you guys for your time and understanding. Have a good day.

Aug 13, 2002
louisetay36

he just pulled a major hoe move on my 1 Gud Cide..got cold feet after his sniper site won it for him..

Dear pusherman972 ([email protected]),

The results of the following listing(s) have been cancelled due to bidding activity that took place without the account owner's authorization:

320228046390 1 GUD CIDE - CONTRADICTIONS ULTRA RARE 1997 OG REALEASE

We have cancelled the listing(s) to maintain the integrity of the eBay site, your account, and the bidder?s account that was accessed. We are working to restore the bidding account to its rightful owner, and we are working with the account owner to prevent any additional unauthorized activity. Since the account owner did not initiate these bids, all fees resulting from the listings in question will be credited to your account within 7 days. If you do not see the credits posted to your account after 7 days, please feel free to contact us through ?Contact Us? in our Help section.

Unfortunately, it is not possible for us to automatically relist these items for you. Instead, to relist these items you will need to start from the beginning of the listing process, either through the "Sell Your Item" process or through your third party listing service. We know that this is an inconvenience and we apologize for the negative impact it may cause you. We are working on tools to allow you to relist your items without starting from the beginning, but they are not available at this time.

Do not respond to this email, as your reply will not be received. If there are issues that have not been addressed by this message, you can contact us by clicking the "Help" link located at the top of most eBay pages and selecting "Contact Us" from the menu on the left hand side of the page.

We apologize for any inconvenience this may have caused.

Regards,

eBay Trust & Safety