BLOCKED BIDDERS LIST

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.

InDO

Sicc OG
Nov 2, 2005
i just see the facts and u jacked me gameboi and lokbatan for cds and tapes so thats a fact you lil hip hop bboy.
come to my city or pay my gassolina and ill give ya a free punch

Apr 10, 2008
gfoelife.blogspot.com
That's good that people discuss about it. I sold a couple times to !needthat in the past and also recently, and never had any problems so far, and it's really nice to do transactions with buyers you allready know from before. So right now, I won't make any statements or anything like that. Homie been legit each time we made a dea, and I think him for thatl. Stay cool y'all.
It's the same for me, I sold him a couple of cds and never had any problem with !needthat.

InDO

Sicc OG
Nov 2, 2005
its on your own , i got him on my blocked bidders list ,biggameboi blocked him aswell.so theres no way he can jack me for my cds anymore.

May 28, 2002
www.cashflow420.com
eBay User ID: $myballz$

gilbert monavon
68 rue voltaire
69310 pierre benite Rhône-Alpes
France

Have any of you dealt with this guy before? He's claiming he did not receive the Cal-Luv CD he won from me and has filed a paypal dispute costing me over $60. I have added him to my blocked bidder list since his feedback is set to Private.

May 1, 2002

gilbert monavon
68 rue voltaire
France

Have any of you dealt with this guy before? He's claiming he did not receive the Cal-Luv CD he won from me and has filed a paypal dispute costing me over $60. I have added him to my blocked bidder list since his feedback is set to Private.
how'd you ship it? if you used paypal you might be able to qualify for seller protection

Nov 20, 2007

gilbert monavon
68 rue voltaire
France

that's wrong. i'm tired of these lame people who do stuff like this. they need to grow up seriously.

how'd you ship it? if you used paypal you might be able to qualify for seller protection
lol @ paypal. they are a bunch of clowns who just protect their ass and not ours. the same with ebay too.

May 1, 2002
that's wrong. i'm tired of these lame people who do stuff like this. they need to grow up seriously.

lol @ paypal. they are a bunch of clowns who just protect their ass and not ours. the same with ebay too.
its sucks no doubt mayne..but you gotta roll with it if you want to protect your assets..it is what it is typa shit yadawusup?

folks always email, "layzie, why you always charging a grip now for shipping, you used to be the cheapest cat when it comes to shipping.." well my response would be , "it is what it is..?" lol..nah, i don't tell them like that. i let everyone know the get down why my prices are what they are. and when they underdig, it's all geezy.

May 28, 2002
www.cashflow420.com
Buyers feedback is 100% positive.
Any chances you sold him a fake Cal-Luv cd?
The buyers feedback is 100% positive because sellers are not allowed to leave negative feedback anymore. I left positive feedback warning others of a paypal chargeback, in a negative fashion. Maybe others have done the same? You have to warn other sellers one way or another.

If there was any question in the buyers mind that it was a bootleg they should have contacted me, and I would gladly refund the money once the album is returned. I don't have a database of every ring code, nor do I have the time to check every cd I list with a fine tooth comb. The places I get my cd's from I trust their authenticity 99% of the time.

If you happen to have any inside information on this transaction please let me know! PayPal would love to know about a fictitious non-receipt claim that could have easily been resolved if the buyer was truthful from the beginning.

Apr 10, 2008
gfoelife.blogspot.com
I have some problem with a french guys. They bidd on auctions and after they never pay. They creat ebay accounts, they bidd and after they never pay. I have some problems with this guy and want to know if you had any problem with him in the past:

URL de l'objet : http://cgi.ebay.fr/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewItem&item=260359237159&ssPageName=ADME:L:EOISSA:FR:31
Date de vente: jeudi 12 févr. 2009 16:45:20 Paris
Format de mise en vente : Prix fixe
Acheteur : insane211 ([email protected]) [ contacter l'acheteur ]
Adresse de livraison de l'acheteur
Monsieur Grognon
10 rue des boloss
83246 la ville des boloss
United States

I also got someone with 0 feed, who bidd in 2 tapes today. Probably the same guy.

Jun 24, 2006
he's legit..pays in a week or so after the auctions end

oursel cedric
9 rue claudine guérin imm. caroline
76300 sotteville les rouen Haute-Normandie
France

cedric oursel
nabil500_2
[email protected]
he payed, usually i will refund if they pay after a week because my auction clearly states you have 7 days after the end of the auction to pay. I don't wanna be sitting on shit for 2-3 weeks just because your lazy about paying. in my opinion, if you ain't got the money to pay when the auction ends, don't bid, or atleast have the common courtesy to contact me and let me know.

May 28, 2002
www.cashflow420.com
Block eBay user: krazypooh415

This guy buys a cd for $.99, doesn't pay for tracking, then demands it. He then files a claim, I provide him with a delivery confirmation number and he still says its not there. The claim has been escalated to paypal all over $3.99.

USPS tracking # 0308 1400 0001 4237 3996

Apr 25, 2002
Houston

This guy buys a cd for $.99, doesn't pay for tracking, then demands it. He then files a claim, I provide him with a delivery confirmation number and he still says its not there. The claim has been escalated to paypal all over $3.99.

Hahahaha! Times must be hard if someone files a claim for $4.

Nov 20, 2007

seriously, its a shame that people don't know how to conduct business.

lol @ not handling business over 99 cents!

even 20 bucks. some people......smh

you pay to play. clowns shouldn't bid if they don't plan to pay.

what a waste of time.

thanks for the info on this cheapskate cashflow!