BLOCKED BIDDERS LIST

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.
Dec 19, 2003
!needthat

ERICH SELINGER
PETER-HENLEIN-STR.37
D-90443 NÜRNBERG
Germany

The one time i don't charge the dude extra for express shipping & he tries to jack me for 300. Thats why I shouldn't be giving discounts to regulars.

InDO

Sicc OG
Nov 2, 2005
!needthat

ERICH SELINGER
PETER-HENLEIN-STR.37
D-90443 NÜRNBERG
Germany

The one time i don't charge the dude extra for express shipping & he tries to jack me for 300. Thats why I shouldn't be giving discounts to regulars.

how it ended ?

hes tryin to get over me too. i wish i would have read that before !

Dec 19, 2003
im simply not replying to the paypal claim. ima stick him for as long as i can. im going to loose because i never sent it with a tracking number. It's all good tho.

Nov 20, 2007
!needthat

ERICH SELINGER
PETER-HENLEIN-STR.37
D-90443 NÜRNBERG
Germany

really? this guy has bought stuff from me on and off ebay for hella long. hes legit in my book. cool guy too.

InDO

Sicc OG
Nov 2, 2005
yea good luck now , hes takin shit from all sellers , better block him all !! he was legit the last 2 years but decided to get evrything back that he spent... ask biggameboi , i emailed him cuz i saw that he was bidding on his shit. now gameboi wrote me that he made a paypal claim over 880$ ;) so thats whats up , if your shit isnt tracked and you got him on yo ass then block him immidiantly

Dec 21, 2008
my homy told me ppl talk shit about me, guess who it is !!! indo the rat himself...lol, dont talk shit ! i only got problems with 3 sellers incl. you ! and the case with biggameboi is still open, i still wait for the 2 packages, it was about 480 bugs not $880 you snake, so dont talk shit about stuff you dont know and dont take my name in your mouth you hoe ! everybody knows you are a rat of a seller, so dont fuck with my name or come to my town (if you are a man you come alone) an we handle it like man, one on one !
P.S. legit for 2 years...LOOOOL i buy since 15 years, and still buy shit !!!

Dec 21, 2008
by the way, dont buy from him because he will give the mp3 of the stuff you was buying for alot of money to everybody...and he is tell you all storys you want to only sell a cd...
P.S.2 in about 6 years on e bay there where about 5-10 packages that went lost, i dont know why but shit happens, so save your breath you snitch, talkin like a newspaper about me ! For exapmple, like last year you was sending it to a wrong addy and it came back to you, after 1 month i finly was gettin it, so i dont know what you did wrong again...

Jul 21, 2005
underground....6 feet deep
That's good that people discuss about it. I sold a couple times to !needthat in the past and also recently, and never had any problems so far, and it's really nice to do transactions with buyers you allready know from before. So right now, I won't make any statements or anything like that. Homie been legit each time we made a dea, and I think him for thatl. Stay cool y'all.