BLOCKED BIDDERS LIST

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.
May 28, 2002
www.cashflow420.com
Just updated my list with all those losers!
I wouldn't be surprised if rapcollector81 pulls the same shit on you Jay Deuce! That guy is a piece of work.

hmmm.... Looks like these guys are gone for good!
scott-wight : Invalid User Id
riversdemutt : Invalid User Id

Oct 15, 2004
fasho don't fuck wit guerrilla-funk this guy claims he never received a very expensive rare cd. i wanna rip his fuckin head off. wish he lived near me i wont mine doing jail time

Nov 13, 2006
if anybody got a problem on ebay, it is problems with german's & french and there friends and multiple accounts to bid on there own items. this is ruining the cd collecting buisiness for serious collectors. and for sellers.

Sep 6, 2006
everyone make sure u add this faggot to your blocked bidder list...
charles_barks
...i needed money to pay off bills and this muthafucka just bidded/brought my scario andreddi CD and never replied back or anything... he has 3 feedbacks, 2 of them are negative and his been a member since april 2004.

Nov 20, 2007
if anybody got a problem on ebay, it is problems with german's & french and there friends and multiple accounts to bid on there own items. this is ruining the cd collecting buisiness for serious collectors. and for sellers.
the german and french buyers are all good. og moms is a perfect example. majority of buyers are just like him. don't let one idiot change your views on everyone.

Nov 20, 2007
everyone make sure u add this faggot to your blocked bidder list...
charles_barks
...i needed money to pay off bills and this muthafucka just bidded/brought my scario andreddi CD and never replied back or anything... he has 3 feedbacks, 2 of them are negative and his been a member since april 2004.
that's messed up. i don't understand why these people be playin games like that. what a headache.

Jul 7, 2005
www.mintunderground.com
Block Him!

Hello. You guys need to block this cat more than ever. Just check out his feedback. I already explained how ridiculous his requests are, but I wanted you guy's to see his feedback. He's a real sore in the ass to sellers. I don't wish him on my worst enemy.:cool:

BLOCK USERNAME: cashtalkinblues86