BITCH ASS RAKIM!!! PEEP THIS!!!

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.
Jan 11, 2006
www.myspace.com
maybe the next venue was in newyork?

who cares really, the letters are the best thing inside that intire painting. getoverit.

The thing I still find curious is before the event in question even happened, the venue's website and Ticketmaster only had it listed as "Ghostface Killah and the Rhythm Root All-Stars on the (whatever tour) with special guest Tech N9ne," (no mention of Rakim) whereas Tech makes it out as if Rakim was scheduled for the event and suddenly decided that night not to show up despite being advertised to appear. Sure, maybe the sites were wrong or being an artist, Tech had inside information as to what was really going on... but it's still interesting.

Interesting too that Tech has given two different stories as to what Rakim did. First, it was he skipped the date and flew back to New York to see his family, then it became him skipping the date and going to the next venue on the tour.

Nov 14, 2002
It's on page 3-4 and isn't nearly as big of a deal as everyone makes it out to be. It would be more disrespectful IMO to tell a dude to fuck off after he took all that time to paint your stupid ass, then it is a slight to Tech to sign a fans work.

GTFO.

Aug 26, 2002
www.missouri.edu
ps...

since my sales thread was closed, I'll post here that Rakim sold 11k copies of his album this last week. that includes one copy purchased by me...

...but, again, it should be noted that there's a reasonTech was asked to close the show in Lawrence.

Nov 5, 2006
All you people hollering, FUCK RAKIM! Are followers. Plain and simple. Rakim didnt do a show, thats shitty, but it doesnt mean that every Tech fan is all of a sudden commanded to hate the man. Hes a Legend. He makes decent music. And he continues to keep Rap true to its form. Quit being sheep and hollering at someone/something just because Tech had something to get off his chest. Besides, Tech states he still enjoys the mans music, so if your going to follow word for word then hating him for absolutely nothing isnt what your "King" is saying.
Carefull youre insulting the chosen ones with "white shoes and red laces"

Aug 8, 2004
no one can deny that rakim is a legendary lyracist but when you aint done shit in 10 years and you pull a bitch move at a show to someone that would lyrically destroy you and who has done more in 1 year of touring and recording than you & who has more love in the hip-hop world than you now its time to quit. the only reason anyone still likes rakim is because of his past but as far as im concerned dude is a washup tech has love from damn near the entire hip-hop world and it is now his time

Oct 25, 2006
no one can deny that rakim is a legendary lyracist but when you aint done shit in 10 years and you pull a bitch move at a show to someone that would lyrically destroy you and who has done more in 1 year of touring and recording than you

tech has love from damn near the entire hip-hop world and it is now his time
Careful, Tech's nuts are said to be toxic.

May 2, 2007
www.wevegotthejazz.com
no one can deny that rakim is a legendary lyracist but when you aint done shit in 10 years and you pull a bitch move at a show to someone that would lyrically destroy you and who has done more in 1 year of touring and recording than you & who has more love in the hip-hop world than you now its time to quit. the only reason anyone still likes rakim is because of his past but as far as im concerned dude is a washup tech has love from damn near the entire hip-hop world and it is now his time
Yeah, because last time I checked Tech had multiple Gold albums and a Platinum album.

Oct 25, 2006
Well, I like to think of myself as a "hardcore" fan, ya know, seeing as he's one of my favorite artists and I bump him almost on a daily, but goddamn, hardcore has been takin up a FEW new levels. Shit's scary.