BITCH ASS RAKIM!!! PEEP THIS!!!

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.
Aug 8, 2004
why does talkng or saying something positive about an artist always make you feel compelled to make some kind of homosexual remarke are we a lil insecure maybe

Jul 1, 2007
What the fuck is an EVOLP?

And if you're going to play with each others balls, why don't you PM one another?
well if you really wanna know

EVOL is love backwards and sounds like evil

its my first rappin crew me and ferow.. its short for evolution and stands for Echoing Vocals Over Landscapes

Lp is a group of rappers who i joined recently they were also my old graff crew we got up round the city

now we are merging both groups together EVOLP (evolpeople) (the evolution of LP)

now we are making the EVOLP LP its a mesh of our styles and it sounds complete

so if u hate it then fuck you :cheeky:

our beezies are hotter than yours

Sep 30, 2002
Couldnt let this slide. What you said about Rakim sounds exactly like Tech.
You know your shit Ant, I will give you that, but in this case if Tech thinks he is a God in the rap game then he ain't alone, its alot of niggas calling themselves God in the Rap game. You ain't understanding me though, THIS NIGGA THINKS HE IS ACTUALLY A GOD, LIKE HE IS DIFFERENT FROM US, LIKE WE SHOULD PRAY TO HIM AND SHIT. Like at night before you go to bed you should ask Rakim to look over your family and shit. There is a difference.