BITCH ASS RAKIM!!! PEEP THIS!!!

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.
Aug 16, 2003
Whats funny about this whole Rakim Tech shit is that the only people that know about it are Tech Fans lol....

I bet Rakim didnt even know who Tech was when he signed that shit, unless the artist told him or something.

Plus like its been said the pic wasnt THAT great. Plus the artists obviously a fan or RA so of course he would sign it for him...

I doubt that this will go much farther then this. I doubt someone of Rakim status would respond to this on a record or anything.

Mar 3, 2003
www.facebook.com
Kind of a cool pic, far as the art goes. Tech himself said it wasn't so much as a "diss," he was simply telling about actual events. If Rakim was so insecure to not show up to a scheduled show just because he didn't want to go on before someone who would actually draw more folks to the show, that's him. Why wouldn't you want the Tech fans to see you perform, and see exactly why TECH got into your shit in the first place? Whatever...

Mar 18, 2003
Now if that was album cover and it had my face on it. I whould take that shit hella personaly. How ever Tech takes it thats on him.

Oct 9, 2008
Tech is one of my favorite rappers, i buy his shit! However, I always get a laugh at how many tech n9ne dickriders there are on this board! Yall muthafuckas act like you wanna have his baby or something! lmao

May 1, 2009
Man that ain't a diss signing a fan's art....So my question is why is this thread named "Bitch Ass Rakim"???????
Exactly its not like Rakim made that or told someone to do it. Hes doin his job by signing a fans artwork and do u think Rakim really gives a shit if it has Tech on it like that and isnt gonna sign it because of it.