BITCH ASS RAKIM!!! PEEP THIS!!!

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.
Aug 8, 2004
are u serious tech doesnt have a god complex he is one of the most humble people i know he is grateful for every fan that he gets he is confident about his ability thats all he knows he is a talented emcee but he by no means has a god complex

Jul 1, 2004
are u serious tech doesnt have a god complex he is one of the most humble people i know he is grateful for every fan that he gets he is confident about his ability thats all he knows he is a talented emcee but he by no means has a god complex
HEY DICK RIDER! He's said he was god outta his own mouth so stop with the dick riding faggot shit. Get your fuckin facts straight instead of being a groupie.

Aug 8, 2004
i know my fuckin facts ive know him for 9 fuckin years he may say somethin to that effect in a song but as a person he does not have a god complex so okay i can see your point as far as musically but as a person its not the case so i appologize for the above cursing my bad

Jul 1, 2007
Yea smashproof is killin it over here atm but savage and dkonz are kinda moving on from the nz scene

EVOLP is the name of our group we are dropping the Evolp lp early next year

Rappers are Sandman(myself), Lapse(producer & rapper), Caset and Ferow

what you can expect in hard beats, fast flows, catchy tracks and you will hear nothing like it out there

Aug 8, 2004
the way i met tech was i was workin at wherehouse music in murray utah in 2001 i loved his music so i was selling his cd to alot of people. he was on the sprite liquid mix tour with nappy roots & jay-z apparently they looked at soundscan and saw my store was selling alot of hos cd's. so i was workin and selling his cd to a customer when i looked over at the doors and saw someone comming in and i though damn that guy looks just like tech n9ne then he came over reached his hand out and said hey im tech n9ne. i met kaliko, kutt ,dyno mack, grant rice, joe vertigo, travis i think that was it we talked for a couple hours an tech and trav gave me businesss cards. and told me to keep in touch then i became the one and only street team person out here for about 6 years
would go hang out when they came to town just have fun i still talk to em mostly trav
then asmodeus came aboard and busted his ass a ton doin promo and thats how i met & know em