Astral Projection

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.

HERESY

THE HIDDEN HAND...
Apr 25, 2002
www.godscalamity.com
www.godscalamity.com
I experienced SP last night and the night before, and had two different experiences actually. The first experience was a trip because I actually saw something, and that is a first for me. In my first experience I started to experience paralysis, but as soon as it started it stopped and I could see up and behind me. Now mind you, I'm laying down in my bed but I can see my room and what is up and behind me, which is actually my curtains and the outside of the home. What do I see? A shadow moves through the curtain and the entire experience stops as soon as it started. It was all too quick. I feel it coming on, I'm looking behind me even though I don't have eyes in the back of my head, and the shadow moves through the curtain. I'm not scared by any of this, nor do I believe it's demons, spirits, ghosts or anything like that, but I was tripped out as it was the first time I actually saw something while the experience was happening.

The second was last night/this morning and involved laying on my side which brings it on every so often but not as much as when I'm sleeping on my back. So I experience what I usually do which feels like something trying to enter me but it feels like vibrations. This one is weird because I hear a voice saying, "What you're feeling is not them getting in but you blocking them from getting in." I'm chalking this up to auditory hallucinations, as I do not believe SP to be anything "spiritual" but a natural phenomena we humans go through. Now what was weird about this is when I was finished with this and woke up, my arm had the feeling of being asleeep/loss of circulation, and it should have as I actually woke up in an awkward position and had been sleeping on my side and on my arm.

Apr 15, 2007
www.facebook.com
Wow, that sounds crazy. You know, something very similar to this happened to me last week.

It was around 3am or so when I woke up after having a dream that something was chasing me. In the dream, I ran through this long ass hall with a door at the end. When I got to it, I opened it and saw that it was my room and I was laying on my bed, so I actually saw myself sleeping. I closed the door and as soon as I did, I heard someone/thing call my name in a real loud, screeching way. That woke me up. When I did, I realized I was breathing hard and sweating, as if I had actually been running. I sat up, and sat there still, trying to think of what was going on 'cause I freaked out. That night the moon was full and bright, so I could kinda see through my curtains. Well, I looked straight ahead, where my window is, and I saw this shadow move left and then right and it was gone. I was fully awake when I saw that, so it freaked the hell out of me even more. So I'm wondering, that shadow I saw outside my window must've been the one in my dream. Maybe I somehow got out of my body and this thing was following me because in the dream, I locked out the shadow when I closed the door behind me, then when I woke up, it was outside my room. Ever since I was a little girl, I've had crazy ghost/paranormal encounters, so I'm kinda used to seeing shadows around my house and hearing things, footsteps, doors open/close, etc. so I'm not really scared of it anymore. Sometimes I can sense if what I'm seeing is harmless or bad. This time, I dunno what to think because I felt something else. In a way, it felt like it was something bad, but not bad as in it wants to harm me, but bad as if it were warning me of something. Out of all the crazy, crazy things I've experienced, this one's the weirdest one yet.