Astral Projection

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.
May 12, 2002
GoProGraphics.com
I go way inside my head sometimes. I can try it when im all tired and im about to fall asleep. I have to be real tired and then concentrate, and i can stay aare while i sleep. I can see ahead of me, a trail into my mind and go down it. I can get inside the human brain and meddle with things to try and better them. I can start to dream and be awar eof it while almost like being awake.

To go outside, like project myself somewhere, i can do it. I dont do it much. Just like a need to do it sometimes, i cant find out why. You shouldnt be scared. I feel tthe brain has secrets we never know, becaus eonce you find out, your brain makes you forget, or you just die from shock.

If you think astral projection is scary, ha! you have no idea. Just be aware you are not in danger, and accept it. Dont be scared.

May 8, 2002
Made_Nigguh said:
anyone do it? anyone ever tried?
i did it last night but got scared real quick for some reason and it stopped
The exact same thing happened to me.
I was in the vibratory state and I felt as if i was lifting, then I got the most primal fear ever, a pure rush of adrenaline, and snapped out of it and was wide awake.
I believe its possible to do from what i've read by Robert Monroe, I'm just not sure if its a good idea.
Go check out The Hemi Sync Process developed by Robert Monroe.
It alters brain waves by using different pitches, and can induce trance states and OBEs.

Ry

Sicc OG
Apr 25, 2002
  • Ry

Ry

my sister said she left her body once. she was looking down on herself while she was sleeping. She said it was the most frightening thing she has ever experienced, and her only thought was to get back to her body.

May 8, 2002
Actually, OBEs have been proven scientifically at the Monroe Institute. Robert Monroe did many tests.
One of them involved writing a sequence of numbers on a small piece of paper, and putting that paper on a shelf in a locked room with electronic sensors to test changes in temperature and stuff like that.
Well, Mr. Monroe left his body and astrally projected himself into that locked room, and saw the number sequence, and he also noted the time.
When he returned to his body, he was able to tell the scientists with him not only what the number said, but at what time he went into the locked room. When the doctors checked their equipment, they noticed that at the exact time that Monroe said he was in the room, the electronic sensors noticed a difference. This experiment was repeated on several occassions.
I reccomend that you read Monroe's book Out Of Body Experiances or visit the website on the Monroe Institue. At the very least, go on to Kazaa and download some non-verbal Hemi-sync mp3s. They can induce OBEs.

May 8, 2002
^^Agreed. That's why I'm hesitant to actually follow through. There's things going on around us all the time that I'm thankful we can't see. I think it would be frightening.
There's a lot of evil in the world, fellas.
Real evil.

Feb 7, 2006
I did it once and I felt like I was possesed, like demons entered me... it was the most fucked up feeling -I never want to feel any shit like that again.