Astral Projection

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.
Feb 7, 2006
I generally believe in Science and I don't believe in demons, and so on, but when my brain was doing whatever the fuck it was doing I guess it felt like what some religious people call a possession. You explain it in scientific terms.

ThaG

Sicc OG
Jun 30, 2005
I called most of it pseudo-science because it is

The fact that you are an ignorant idiot that doesn't know the difference between psychology and psychiatry is not my fault

Aug 3, 2005
its real. i think there are various degrees of what one would consider astral projection. i think the truest definition is creating a seperate light body apart from yourself and to travel with that light body. just emptying your bodily vessel is not astral projecting, and doing that can be dangerous if u dont know what ur doing like SACRIFICE said.
when one works with stuff like this, especially if its for the side of polarity of service to others, its like a beacon of light that draws attention from those spiritual beings of service to self polarity. one should definitely be a balanced individual before working on advanced spiritual work like this. but there are various methods of psychic protection that one can utilize to keep things like possession or other stuff like that from happening.

i dont want to get too into it but im working on a way to boost the efficiency of astral projections using hemi-sync and a variety of other stuff in combination.

Feb 7, 2006

The fact that you are an ignorant idiot that doesn't know the difference between psychology and psychiatry is not my fault
were we talking about psychiatry vs. psychology, or is that some bullshit you just brought up like most of the fuckhead things you do, you fuckin johnny 5, robocop FhaGgot?

HERESY

THE HIDDEN HAND...
Apr 25, 2002
www.godscalamity.com
www.godscalamity.com
If I recall correctly, when you initially made the statement you didn't make a distinction.

EDIT: In fact, you deleted what you originally said because I called you on it. However, even after doing so you still said this:

In case you didn't notice my post had nothing to do with the video and I don't need to know anything about any weak science-like discipline like psychology for my post to be valid.
What is most important is you've changed your outlook and clarified to some extent (recently.) What you don't understand is how this actually hurts you in the long run. :)

Dec 8, 2006
All i know is there is alot of shit we don't understand that seems pretty unbelievable, incuding how the universe is here and what we are doing here. Even though i dont really understand alot of this spiritual stuff i wouldn't say its unbeliveable as there are alot of things we can not comprehend.

Nov 17, 2002
www.facebook.com
I generally believe in Science and I don't believe in demons, and so on, but when my brain was doing whatever the fuck it was doing I guess it felt like what some religious people call a possession. You explain it in scientific terms.
Don't worry. Science will expand its terms. Don't worry about ThaG. He's just forgotten this.

Apr 5, 2004
I go way inside my head sometimes. I can try it when im all tired and im about to fall asleep. I have to be real tired and then concentrate, and i can stay aare while i sleep. I can see ahead of me, a trail into my mind and go down it. I can get inside the human brain and meddle with things to try and better them. I can start to dream and be awar eof it while almost like being awake.
ive done the same shyt, ^i belive it , i think the ones on here knockin it and callin the ones who have expierenced" it crazy are only the ones who have never been stuck in this other deminsion where you become aware of other senses. i belive it, i git sleep paralysis certain times of the years for weeks on end, its scary at times, but when u calm ur self down, u can fuck with your head and explore it..my gf also expierences this at times..shes scared shytless of it tho.. i dont care call me crazy

ThaG

Sicc OG
Jun 30, 2005
Science isn't something to believe in. The moment you say that you "believe in Science", it becomes clear that you have no idea what you're talking about

Feb 7, 2006
Shut up FhaG... why don't you address Heresy, but I see you wont do that cuz you pussy and he ran through you numerous times, so you tryna pick on me with science jargon and this HAL 2000 shit...but I got news for you, I don't give a fuck what you talkin bout. I'll be glad to demonstrate my belief in science on you by knockin your brain against your skull walls...now either answer the question or skidaddle, mark.