Astral Projection

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.
May 20, 2004
www.rapbay.com
I get that sleep paralysis / Old Hag Syndrome all the time. I've had some pretty fucked up episodes but you learn to deal with it and in time you can turn your sleep paralysis into a trigger for Lucid Dreaming.
did you see the old hag manifestation? whatever that phenomena is? I have sleep paralysis sometimes but its just annoying cos you wake up and can't move.. and my friend gets it all the time but doesn't see shit... but that old hag phenomena is interesting... like the minds way of projecting why you can't move because it's terrifying... but the fact that people from all cultures all over the world throughout time all report seeing this hag is interesting to me

HERESY

THE HIDDEN HAND...
Apr 25, 2002
www.godscalamity.com
www.godscalamity.com
did you see the old hag manifestation? whatever that phenomena is? I have sleep paralysis sometimes but its just annoying cos you wake up and can't move.. and my friend gets it all the time but doesn't see shit... but that old hag phenomena is interesting... like the minds way of projecting why you can't move because it's terrifying... but the fact that people from all cultures all over the world throughout time all report seeing this hag is interesting to me
When I have it I never see any manifestations. However, I hear this buzzing sound and sometimes I hear these very low tones. The buzzing sounds are usually accompanied by a buzzing "feeling" or vibration of sorts, but thats about it.

May 9, 2002
I remember as a kid (like 7 or so) staying at a friends house and "waking" up to a face on the window shade surrounded by bees. The face was talking but I couldn't make out the words. All I know is that I was terrified and screaming. The parents came in the room to get me and they let me sleep in their room. I am starting to think it was sleep paralysis of some sort. It has never happened again to this day.

Nov 7, 2002
I always see something just out of view in a corner or on the wall. A dark silhouette of some sort, seems to change shape and not really keep a solid figure. It is usually accompanied by noise sometimes heavy footsteps or a dragging sounds. I have had other episodes where I have left my body and seen (& felt) myself being thrown around the room from wall to wall ceiling to floor then back to my body. Really weird shit because I know I am partially awake because I am fully aware of my surroundings. Everything down to the flickering candle and what movie was playing on the television.

But the worst one I ever had was probably the scariest shit of my life. I don't even think I could accurately depict it for you. I really thought I was dying and something was taking my soul away and it wasn't in the direction I wanted to go.

HERESY

THE HIDDEN HAND...
Apr 25, 2002
www.godscalamity.com
www.godscalamity.com
I have had other episodes where I have left my body and seen (& felt) myself being thrown around the room from wall to wall ceiling to floor then back to my body.

But the worst one I ever had was probably the scariest shit of my life. I don't even think I could accurately depict it for you. I really thought I was dying and something was taking my soul away and it wasn't in the direction I wanted to go.
When you say you left your body and saw it did it have an aura around it? If so can you describe the color and how you felt while all of this was going on?

Can you describe the part in bold?

May 20, 2004
www.rapbay.com
I always see something just out of view in a corner or on the wall. A dark silhouette of some sort, seems to change shape and not really keep a solid figure. It is usually accompanied by noise sometimes heavy footsteps or a dragging sounds. I have had other episodes where I have left my body and seen (& felt) myself being thrown around the room from wall to wall ceiling to floor then back to my body. Really weird shit because I know I am partially awake because I am fully aware of my surroundings. Everything down to the flickering candle and what movie was playing on the television.

yea that shits crazy... the documentary i saw said that usually theres a small old grotesque hag accompanied by some type of tall shadow figure... and they always usually go together. And that most people have this phenomena happen to them when they sleep on their backs. So they'll wake up and be unable to move and then the hag will come crawl up on their chest and just sit there staring at them. And she’s supposedly the most terrifying thing imaginable. Theres tons of old paintings done of this shit I’ll put a few under this post. But the film I saw said the shadow person usually lurks in the back barely in view or right outside of view but you can feel its presence. And these same figures have been reported all over the world in all cultures over the course of history. Shits wild.

Nov 7, 2002
When you say you left your body and saw it did it have an aura around it? If so can you describe the color and how you felt while all of this was going on?

Can you describe the part in bold?
I do not recall an aura around my body but I do remember a wave or ripple like feeling through out my body.

I will try to explain as best as I can.

I awoke unable to move or scream. I try to look around but cannot move. I recognize where I am at (in my room) but something is very different about this experience. I start to hear noises like the walls/floor are moving, creaking almost shifting as they are alive. Atmosphere begins to change. Hear what sounds like steam seeping through cracks. Feelings of intense heat a foul odor fills room. I begin to see (just out of view) dark shadows moving on the walls and ceiling accompanied by the sounds of indescribable moans and shrieks of pain/ suffering or torture. Bed begins to vibrate and squeak. Then I feel a very evil presence enter room. A heaviness overtakes me. A feeling I cannot articulate. I begin to feel complete emptiness, loneliness, solitude, despair. Stuck in a state of suspended animation/repetition. The feeling that time does not exist if that makes sense. Then complete terror consumes me. I feel this entity or malevolent force draw closer seeming to completely drain me of free will and thought. Dark long shadows ( similar to arms) begin to wrap around an pull, constricting me holding me tightly and they began to pull me into and through the bed. The only thought I could think of to save me was god. I struggled to collect my thoughts and fight to grip my rosary around my neck I tried to cried out to god to save me over and over again begging him. After what seemd like 2 lifetimes the darkness was replaced by a blinding light and I felt catapulted back into my body from within the bed. I instantly jumped up holding my rosary so tight I had the indention of the cross embedded into my palm.

When I was younger I got in a very bad accident and I believe I had a near death/ outer body experience. In fact I know I did. Ever since then these type of things have been happening. Some bad some good experiences.

Feb 7, 2006
I'm trying to remember...I'm not sure, I think the only thing I remember is a fluid like heaviness. Impalas description was pretty good... most of the things he described happened in my experience.

HERESY

THE HIDDEN HAND...
Apr 25, 2002
www.godscalamity.com
www.godscalamity.com
@Impalas

I do not recall an aura around my body but I do remember a wave or ripple like feeling through out my body.
Did it tingle? Sort of like when your arm, leg, foot, hand, etc falls asleep and you have the tingling sensation?

What you described, is that your typical experience with SP or is that your description of what it feels like to die?

Nov 7, 2002
@Impalas

Did it tingle? Sort of like when your arm, leg, foot, hand, etc falls asleep and you have the tingling sensation?

What you described, is that your typical experience with SP or is that your description of what it feels like to die?

I have experienced numbness in my arms up to my finger tips momentarily after fully awakening.

That was not my normal SP experience. Now It could just have been a very extreme case of SP but to me it felt very different. All my senses seemed to be heightened and I felt as if I traveled to or to tapped into something else. I honestly felt like I was at the point of not returning. That is just my own personal experience of what I believe death could feel like.

Apr 27, 2005
yea that shits crazy... the documentary i saw said that usually theres a small old grotesque hag accompanied by some type of tall shadow figure... and they always usually go together. And that most people have this phenomena happen to them when they sleep on their backs. So they'll wake up and be unable to move and then the hag will come crawl up on their chest and just sit there staring at them. And she’s supposedly the most terrifying thing imaginable. Theres tons of old paintings done of this shit I’ll put a few under this post. But the film I saw said the shadow person usually lurks in the back barely in view or right outside of view but you can feel its presence. And these same figures have been reported all over the world in all cultures over the course of history. Shits wild.

This is crazy.... Anymore thoughts on what these things are and why so many people of different cultures from different times across the world have experiences of them??

Can you give us a link to the documentary?

May 9, 2002
This is crazy.... Anymore thoughts on what these things are and why so many people of different cultures from different times across the world have experiences of them??

Because its sleep paralysis....which is basically you half-way waking up in REM mode, so you're brain has shut all your motor functions down so you don't act out your dreams, which is why you cant move. However, even though you are awake, its as if your dreams "come alive" and your brain basically panics.

Many people who say they have been abducted by aliens, have really just gone through sleep paralysis.

May 20, 2004
www.rapbay.com

Sleep Paralysis: Ghost Visions 5 Part Piece

Part 1: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=PPMUz8RAjks

Part 2: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=K7AaxN2MyaM&feature=related

Part 3: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=B5bCNFwJOkk&feature=related

Part 4: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=SeleUn-f7mE&feature=related

Part 5: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=lPMA-vNvC3Y&feature=related