Astral Projection

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.
Apr 8, 2006
Well Iv'e never heard it in an exact term (Astral Projection) but this is nuthin new.
They say this is the most unexplained phenomenon there is...
It happens to people everywhere all the time....thing is theyre not tryin 2 do it.
Its happend to me a couple a times and @ first it's like yr still in the body,you know your asleep but you can stil see,than you realize you cant move...and you try,than when u realize its not possible ya start 2 panic...after that you start 2 look around n your view is able 2 move...its happend to me b4 and I dont like it.

Jan 31, 2008
Well Iv'e never heard it in an exact term (Astral Projection) but this is nuthin new.
They say this is the most unexplained phenomenon there is...
It happens to people everywhere all the time....thing is theyre not tryin 2 do it.
Its happend to me a couple a times and @ first it's like yr still in the body,you know your asleep but you can stil see,than you realize you cant move...and you try,than when u realize its not possible ya start 2 panic...after that you start 2 look around n your view is able 2 move...its happend to me b4 and I dont like it.
thats called sleep paralysis.

Nov 24, 2003
I called most of it pseudo-science because it is

The fact that you are an ignorant idiot that doesn't know the difference between psychology and psychiatry is not my fault

HERESY said:
If I recall correctly, when you initially made the statement you didn't make a distinction.

I don't recall a distinction being made either, or the recent addition of the clarification "most of it"

Not admitting when you are wrong can be a weakness.

May 20, 2004
www.rapbay.com
the mind plays a large roll in creating and maintaining your normal conscious experience of a waking state which can't be said to be subjective or objective. The sensory organs are translating frequencies and vibrations of sound and spectrums of light to create what you call reality and the 'screen' you 'view' this on is inside the brain. Most people take the eyes to be something like windows looking at an outside world and this is not the case. So if this is how your experience of a 'normal' waking state of consciousness functions, the same properties hold true for your dream and deep sleep states. The 3 states of consciousness (waking, dream and deep sleep) all ride on top of the same awareness... and if that awareness can be cultivated through certain practices you can come to a point where you can be aware 24/7... just as aware of what is going on in your dream state as in your waking state. And able to control and manipulate your dreams to whatever you want to happen... and since the dreams don't adhere to space and time you are able to do all sorts of things.... anything imaginable... so the idea of astral projection is not out of the question.

We very well might be receptors of consciousness instead of consciousness being produced by the brain... brain produced consciousness is an idea that is part of a paradigm that is slowly starting to fade with new discoveries in the way reality manifests itself. And if this is the case that we receive the consciousness from outside then we all very well might share the same consciousness... everything might very well be consciousness... explaining how sub atomic particles are influenced by observation and intention. We are creators of reality. Don't take yourself to be a fragmented fluke fighting to survive in a world you don't belong in. Every tangible thing your can feel, or see, or hear is because you make it so. So the subtle body should very well be able project itself through the consciousness. Space, time, energy, matter, sound, light, sensations... all exist exclusively in the consciousness. Exclusively within whatever you are.

May 20, 2004
www.rapbay.com
same shit with Remote Viewing, supposedly the CIA and other u.s. governmental agencies have put alot of time and effort into harnessing and understanding these aspects of the human/animal psyche.

Heres a short piece of a documentary that discovery science did on remote viewing in the CIA

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=3eu0YSEHmTY

everything is a function of electromagnetic frequencies and there is very very strong evidence that there is some type of underlying unifying "field" that is interconnecting everything. And that field will be the tapestry of the whole totality. Astral Projection, remote viewing, psychic experiences etc... may all be results of being able to manipulate this subtle field of infinite potential.

Feb 7, 2006
Can you describe this feeling?
My bad Heresy didn't see this. All I know is I was in bed one night and it seemed that right before I passed out and my body moved into its circadian rhythm, my body became heavy -in that I could not move it at all. I was sort of hovering outside of my body looking at myself panicking, thinking "you have to get up, something is in you, something is wrong." While this is happening this weird sound is going on something like the high pitch of violins in an orchestra when they are going for that eerie sound. This lasted for probably 15-20 minutes. The most frightening part about it is that it felt like something was invading my body.

Nov 7, 2002
thank you to those who answered the question, never really kjnew what that "experience" was.
I get that sleep paralysis / Old Hag Syndrome all the time. I've had some pretty fucked up episodes but you learn to deal with it and in time you can turn your sleep paralysis into a trigger for Lucid Dreaming.

HERESY

THE HIDDEN HAND...
Apr 25, 2002
www.godscalamity.com
www.godscalamity.com
My bad Heresy didn't see this. All I know is I was in bed one night and it seemed that right before I passed out and my body moved into its circadian rhythm, my body became heavy -in that I could not move it at all. I was sort of hovering outside of my body looking at myself panicking, thinking "you have to get up, something is in you, something is wrong." While this is happening this weird sound is going on something like the high pitch of violins in an orchestra when they are going for that eerie sound. This lasted for probably 15-20 minutes. The most frightening part about it is that it felt like something was invading my body.
How did the invasion part feel? Can you describe this aspect?

May 8, 2002
I would have liked to take part in the experiment in that article. That would be a trip to be able to see yourself standing there, walk up behind yourself, poke yourself in the back and feel it.