Android phone discussion

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.
May 9, 2002
64 bit is a gimmick until a significant amount of apps are released to take advantage of it
Although i agree it worthless without apps to run it on, calling it a "gimmick" is asinine. The PC you are using to post is probably 64x. Every windows server is 64x, unless someone is using a 10+ year old machine. 64x is so much more efficient than 32x its almost laughable. However, you have to take baby steps. No way phones were going to just come out with that advanced hardware provisions.

DuceTheTruth

No Flexxin No Fakin
Apr 1, 2003
Every android device I have ever owned has been rooted. Right now I'm running with the Nexus 5 stock+rooted. I use root for Xposed Framework modules. Look into that. No more needs for custom roms.

I'm going to Google that....no more custom Roms with that really?

Me, i have an S3 running slimkat 4.4.....pretty nice rom

edit: That shit is pretty interesting... I'm ready to revert back to stock just so I can try that LOCKDOWN...

You've opened a new door for me my friend.

LockDown - XPOSED

LockDown is a security module for Xposed.
It allows you to add multiple PINs to unlock your phone. Every PIN is a profile and you can restrict certain apps from launching when using a certain profile. You can even choose to hide the apps from the drawer completely so the user will not know if they are locked out.

There is a free version for testing before you purchase the full module. Please verify it works before making a purchase.

Features

Add PINs that can unlock your device
Lock apps from launching depending on PIN entered
Hide apps from the phone completely while profile is active

Last edited:

DuceTheTruth

No Flexxin No Fakin
Apr 1, 2003
I fuck with:
gravity box and xposed gel settings for interface tweaks
Pandora patcher for unlimited skips and hours etc
YouTubeadaway - self explanatory
Instagram Downloader and snap chat downloaded to save files.
Ahhh....I love interface tweaks.

The only thing though....my stock Rom doesn't allow wifi hotspots for some damn reason....nor does 4.3 let me see my sd card via computer/usb cable (I use wifi file explorer for that)...is there anything you can recommend for that?

Also....I might try to instal this inside of slimkat tomorrow to see if I can get the best of both worlds.

DuceTheTruth

No Flexxin No Fakin
Apr 1, 2003
I was running CM11 and man, it was running really smooth on my Galaxy S3. But went back to TW Stock, I can't wait for the release of the official KitKat for Samsung galaxy S3..

Once that happens, we'll have a better camera on CM11...

Slimkat 4.4 is pretty good....i've been running it for the past month.