Android phone discussion

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.
Dec 4, 2006
Slimkat 4.4 is pretty good....i've been running it for the past month.
yeah I tried it too...not a bad ROM...

but I unrooted and back to fully stock ..

I'm just waiting for them to release the official kitkat for the SG3 and that's when I'll root back and go back to CM11..

plus I miss a few of the things TW stock offers on T-Mobile..hence why I unrooted again..

DuceTheTruth

No Flexxin No Fakin
Apr 1, 2003
yeah I tried it too...not a bad ROM...

but I unrooted and back to fully stock ..

I'm just waiting for them to release the official kitkat for the SG3 and that's when I'll root back and go back to CM11..

plus I miss a few of the things TW stock offers on T-Mobile..hence why I unrooted again..

I think my d/l fucked up when I got CM11 because I couldnt for the life of me get it to install on my phone..

And please excuse my ignorance, but why are you waiting for the official kitkat release to go back to CM11?.....isnt CM11 on 4.4? Im just wondering.

Also...do you know when kitkat is comming?

I'm still kinda fresh at this shit being that this is the third phone I've rooted...but the first that I am installing different ROMS on.

Dec 4, 2006
I think my d/l fucked up when I got CM11 because I couldnt for the life of me get it to install on my phone..

And please excuse my ignorance, but why are you waiting for the official kitkat release to go back to CM11?.....isnt CM11 on 4.4? Im just wondering.

Also...do you know when kitkat is comming?

I'm still kinda fresh at this shit being that this is the third phone I've rooted...but the first that I am installing different ROMS on.
In order for things to run smooth on the SG3, they need certain drivers/files..

Without them you'll have glitches and apps don't work..

According to Samsung..April/May..latest June/July .