Android phone discussion

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.

MysticOracle

si vis pacem para bellum
May 4, 2006
707- VALLEJO
was gonna get the note 3 but think ill hold off til april for the s5
note 3 is fucking dope...i get the mixed bag of either love or made fun of because people like "your phone is an ipad mini" ist whatever though...im more than happy with it..coming from an iphone 5 to this phone is a night and day difference

and i just rooted a few nights ago..fucking golden now

Sep 20, 2005
FUCK YOU
note 3 is fucking dope...i get the mixed bag of either love or made fun of because people like "your phone is an ipad mini" ist whatever though...im more than happy with it..coming from an iphone 5 to this phone is a night and day difference

and i just rooted a few nights ago..fucking golden now
it is but just read the camera isnt the greatest and its just a bigger version of the s4 contract is up at the end of this month ill be able to hold off for two more months for the s5

Sep 20, 2005
FUCK YOU

DubbC415

Mickey Fallon
Sep 10, 2002
Tomato Alley
newest update sucks ass. for some reason my phone loads a preview for every download ive ever had on my phone, like every time i plug it or get a text i get a list of all my previous downloads

also, they changed some settings. my assist light would turn on whenever i got a phone call, even though that setting was off. and predictatext is GARBAGE. i cant even type half the words i want to because it assumes Im trying to say something else. sorry not every fucking person who texts is a fucking retard

BUTCHER 206

FREE BUTCHER206
Aug 22, 2003
Seattle, WA
im not touching another phone until they start using 64-bit architecture chips. Then we will start seeing the 4GB RAM phones.
They're doing what they did with computers... planned obsolescence and trickling marginal improvements year after year for max retail. Expect 64bit architecture and 4g ram in like 3 years and it'll be a $1000 phone lol

May 9, 2002
They're doing what they did with computers... planned obsolescence and trickling marginal improvements year after year for max retail. Expect 64bit architecture and 4g ram in like 3 years and it'll be a $1000 phone lol
I would normally agree, but the iPhone 5 already has a 64x chip...made by samsung funny enough. Samsung was supposed to be working on their version this year.

Sep 20, 2005
FUCK YOU
I would normally agree, but the iPhone 5 already has a 64x chip...made by samsung funny enough. Samsung was supposed to be working on their version this year.
Samsung’s 64-bit chipsets will launch later this year

While almost all hardware manufacturers are getting on the 64-bit bandwagon, Samsung has not announced uncharacteristically silent in this segment. That does not mean that the South Korean giant isn’t working on any 64-bit hardware. The vice president of marketing for Samsung’s system LSI business, Kyushik Hong, announced in an interview at the Mobile World Congress that work is underway on 64-bit chipsets, which will be launched later this year. He said that there isn’t an ecosystem for 64-bit hardware yet, and when there is, Samsung will be ready with new hardware. “64-bit is very important … in the sense that there’s a real demand, whether you need it or not. We are very actively working on it.”

He also confirmed that there wouldn’t be a delay in launching the hardware once there is an ecosystem for it. “Our chip will be ready whenever the operating systems and ecosystem go 64-bit. We’re pretty sure we’re not going to be the bottleneck for that.”

The South Korean manufacturer has high ambitions for the Exynos line of SoCs and has signified its intentions of increasing its market share in the segment. Toward that regard, Hong said that Samsung’s LSI division is actively working on adding new vendors that use Exynos hardware. He did mention that it is initially hard to convince potential customers in the benefits of Samsung hardware, considering that most of these customers are Samsung’s rivals in the mobile or tablet segments. But he did state that there is a clear demarcation between Samsung’s mobile division and its LSI division, and that, “Once we work with our customers, then they fully appreciate this separation between the different business units.” In addition, Hong mentioned that work is underway on creating new products for the mid- and low-tier segments.