Android phone discussion

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.
Nov 18, 2010
Sep 20, 2005
FUCK YOU
You answered your own question...non-removable battery is one big one, non USB 3 is another and no micro SD slot. All of those gone in the S6.
exactly with all these updates required i enjoy the SD slot on the S5 bought a 32GB for like $20 they need to bring it back with apps pictures videos music updates the memory is used up quickly

Jun 3, 2002
www.aod-org.com
We have always been paying full price for phones they just hid it inside the cost of the 2 year plans, now Verizon ( ATT started doing away with 2 year plans months ago ) are just doing what T-mobile and the rest of the world do which is you pay for the phone and just buy service from whatever provider.

What is funny to me is how they say no more contracts but if you buy a phone from them you still are in contract to pay off that phone. This is why you will see phones like the one plus two and new Moto X pure ( and other phones ) change the market, they are $3-400 cheaper than phones from Apple and Samsung, offer same or better specs and have ZERO bloatware from the phone provider. You just have to buy them out right vs payments. While some people wont be able to do that you will see a huge shift in the market over the next few years as tech gets cheaper and mid range phones ( $200 price range ) will offer the same specs as todays flagships.

Im glad the market is going this way, I get 20% off ATT from my work plus buying my own phone I will save a ton of money, win win for me.

Sep 20, 2005
FUCK YOU
We have always been paying full price for phones they just hid it inside the cost of the 2 year plans, now Verizon ( ATT started doing away with 2 year plans months ago ) are just doing what T-mobile and the rest of the world do which is you pay for the phone and just buy service from whatever provider.

What is funny to me is how they say no more contracts but if you buy a phone from them you still are in contract to pay off that phone. This is why you will see phones like the one plus two and new Moto X pure ( and other phones ) change the market, they are $3-400 cheaper than phones from Apple and Samsung, offer same or better specs and have ZERO bloatware from the phone provider. You just have to buy them out right vs payments. While some people wont be able to do that you will see a huge shift in the market over the next few years as tech gets cheaper and mid range phones ( $200 price range ) will offer the same specs as todays flagships.

Im glad the market is going this way, I get 20% off ATT from my work plus buying my own phone I will save a ton of money, win win for me.

i kinda skimmed through it thought they were getting rid of it and basically making you lease the phone by making monthly payments instead of being able to buy it upright but lol at $30 for 1GB

Verizon refreshing its rate plan lineup, ditching two-year contracts | PhoneDog

Oct 3, 2006
Finalley decided to upgrade from my old, but reliable, HTC One M8 to a LG G6 which I should be getting soon. Anybody else cop this, or have an LG V20? I was thinking about getting the V20 cause T-Mobile has a real good ass deal for it but I figured I might as well get the newest one.

May 14, 2002
I was still on the iphone 4 not even the s lol I dropped that shit and now im due for a new one.
I'm looking at the moto G5 Plus which is coming out next month. It seems pretty decent for that price and I'm broke so high ends are no option.
Or are there better suggestions in that range?