Active Shooter in San Bernardino

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.
May 2, 2015
Anytime you want to cover some shit up or throw a curve ball you allow the crime scene to become tainted. It works every time because if the evidence is tainted (or was obtained in a tainted way) then you pretty much don't have any evidence.

This is a terrorist attack (or potential one) and you don't lock the shit down and follow a strict chain of custody as it relates to evidence and securing the crime scene? This is either A.) Made the fuck up and this event NEVER happened, B.) A true example of how agencies constantly fuck shit up or C.) A coverup.

I'm sold on B but wouldn't doubt A or C.
This is not A or C. You would have to be seriously retarded to believe either one. The FBI, ATF, Sheriff and SBPD secured the scene, tore the apartment apart, took what they needed and left. Why would they keep the "crime scene" intact if both suspects are dead. It doesn't make sense to keep it from being tainted because there won't be a prosecution. The "crime scene" is the workplace where the shooting took place.

May 6, 2002
So what happened to "All fat people deserve to die?"
I didn't say that. I jut partook in the fat shaming.
I said all live matter, but I didn't say they were all equal.

Would you rather have a strong\fit person breed or a fat person?
Would you rather have a strong\fit person on your apocalypse crew or a fat person?

This isn't me being a fat shamer (which I am).
This is just darwinism and simple genetics.

May 16, 2002
I didn't say that. I jut partook in the fat shaming.
I said all live matter, but I didn't say they were all equal.

Would you rather have a strong\fit person breed or a fat person?
Would you rather have a strong\fit person on your apocalypse crew or a fat person?

This isn't me being a fat shamer (which I am).
This is just darwinism and simple genetics.

That wouldn't even be a question if all lives matter LMAO!!!! smh

mq66

Sicc OG
Jul 23, 2007
i don't have a theory, the media just feeds us bull shit, what kinda idiot comes to any kind of conclusion with out the facts?
I agree the mainstream media is a crock of shit entertainment industry. I think CNN and FOX love when atrocities like this happen so people will be glued to their television screens 24/7. So you don't think the conspiracy theory nuts will make some outrages claims about the mishandling of the crime scene?

HERESY

THE HIDDEN HAND...
Apr 25, 2002
www.godscalamity.com
www.godscalamity.com
This is not A or C.
I wasn't there I believe it was B. However, given the history of this country and given the desire to put boots on the ground in Syria, I'm not going to rule out A or C. It's Hegelian Dialectic at its finest if that's the case.

You would have to be seriously retarded to believe either one.
No, just within their own right to believe how they wish. However, I'd expect someone to actually give insight as to why they believe it instead of just pointing to the guy at the scene, who was wearing the masonic hat, who gave an interview, and saying "LOOK MA ILLUMINATIIIIIEEEES!!!!!!"

The FBI, ATF, Sheriff and SBPD secured the scene, tore the apartment apart, took what they needed and left.
I believe they did this.

Why would they keep the "crime scene" intact if both suspects are dead.
Because there is a possibility you may actually have to return to gather evidence to help another case or to prevent an attack. There is a possibility that something was compromised, a chain of command was broken and you need to revisit the scene again.

It doesn't make sense to keep it from being tainted because there won't be a prosecution.
See above.

The "crime scene" is the workplace where the shooting took place.
And their home, the place where they manufactured bombs and conducted other illegal activities.

This will help you out. The second paragraph is crucial:

[ame]http://ngmsar.org/wp-content/uploads/2011/05/Crime-Scene-Preservation.pdf[/ame]

So even though the link does mention them by name, you have primary, secondary and tertiary crime scenes. Primary would be the location of the shooting. Secondary would be the car as that is where they also fired from and where they were killed. The tertiary would be the apartment or any other locations directly linked to the initial crime.

Last edited:
May 2, 2015
I wasn't there I believe it was B. However, given the history of this country and given the desire to put boots on the ground in Syria, I'm not going to rule out A or C. It's Hegelian Dialectic at its finest if that's the case.

You go on and believe whatever you want using your Hegelian Dialectic bullshit. LMAO @ Obama wanting to put boots on the ground in Syria. Complete fantasy Heresy.

The rest of us that know people in the building when the terrorists were shooting will live in the real world.

May 16, 2002
Agree. It's a total waste of a thread.
My point is how hypocritical people are. In a racial / hate crime there is no fine line. There is no grey area.

We parade and cheer how people deserve to die in one forum, but turn pussy and try to preach about "all lives matter" in another.

It's like the tough guy who's a hardcore gangster, but when he's taken to the morgue for a tour he refuses to walk inside and wants to run home LOL!