Active Shooter in San Bernardino

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.
Nov 24, 2003
This is not A or C. You would have to be seriously retarded to believe either one. The FBI, ATF, Sheriff and SBPD secured the scene, tore the apartment apart, took what they needed and left. Why would they keep the "crime scene" intact if both suspects are dead. It doesn't make sense to keep it from being tainted because there won't be a prosecution. The "crime scene" is the workplace where the shooting took place.

That is ridiculous. Yes the crime scene is where the shooting took place but the more important evidence is going to be found in the apartment.

Was is it just 2 people?
Who else had been in the apartment?
What were they using to make bombs?
What internet sites were they using?
What information was on their computers?
Is there any evidence of other attack plans?
Did they have accomplices?
Did anyone help them make bombs?
Etc, etc, etc

troythemac

Deep Slumps
Feb 13, 2013
I plainly said I do not appreciate or support how our healthcare is now socialized and how fat fucks in this country will have a WAY bigger impact on our tax dollars than human beings. The sexual connotation you're adding in while trying to defend a sub-human is what is homosexual here.
How much do u weigh butcher? Just for a point of reference

May 2, 2015
My point is how hypocritical people are. In a racial / hate crime there is no fine line. There is no grey area.

We parade and cheer how people deserve to die in one forum, but turn pussy and try to preach about "all lives matter" in another.

It's like the tough guy who's a hardcore gangster, but when he's taken to the morgue for a tour he refuses to walk inside and wants to run home LOL!
LOL

May 16, 2002
Often makes me wonder what some of these bigots talk about behind closed doors. It makes them no better than these cowards coming into the United States and killing off inocent people simply because they hate.

Bottom line we're being attacked on U.S. soil.

Bigots don't count as Americans.

Dec 2, 2013
Hahaha u fuckin retards, fuckin Muuuurica pays much more for his bullshit health service than any other country on the world, that pay a little share of the money you guys spend and got a much better health care like you do... And even this costs are a fuckin little share of the money you guys have to pay to behave like fuckin nazis in the world and start war after war to keep your fuckin system full of bullshit alive...and now you wanna treat "fat people" like theyre fuckin terrorists, and tell them they are the reason for all this ??? hahahahah, like i said... good luck with that...the fuckin problem of your disabled society is, that you guys aint got a answer for any problem besides usin violence & guns...

Your doomed because you are a society full of shit... so you will drown like any other empire...

hahahahahahha @ startin funk with gemini like thats a key to anything...

like i said... gotta love you guys...your so full of bullshit and nonsense its just fuckin entertainin

Last edited:
May 6, 2002
No one is starting anything with anyone. Go eat some crumpets and take the trolley around you foreign faggot.

If I met Gemini in person I would offer to buy him tacos and eat 5 or 6 of them myself while asking him a million questions about his line of work. Might have to top it off with some pan dulces. It's all good at the end of the day.

mq66

Sicc OG
Jul 23, 2007
Hahaha u fuckin retards, fuckin Muuuurica pays much more for his bullshit health service than any other country on the world, that pay a little share of the money you guys spend and got a much better health care like you do... And even this costs are a fuckin little share of the money you guys have to pay to behave like fuckin nazis in the world and start war after war to keep your fuckin system full of bullshit alive...and now you wanna treat "fat people" like theyre fuckin terrorists, and tell them they are the reason for all this ??? hahahahah, like i said... good luck with that...the fuckin problem of your disabled society is, that you guys aint got a answer for any problem besides usin violence & guns...

Your doomed because you are a society full of shit... so you will drown like any other empire...

hahahahahahha @ startin funk with gemini like thats a key to anything...

like i said... gotta love you guys...your so full of bullshit and nonsense its just fuckin entertainin
Holy shit you have the intelligence of an autistic three year old.

Dec 2, 2013
No, its just a way do begin. See your peoples are tired of war (very very good thing) and just sending out troops like in iraq would bring up real harsh reactions. So they use a old strategy that make them frogs cook up alive. They dont put them frogs in boiling water...they´ll just heat up the water degree by degree... So the frogs say "Hey its all good, no need to worry" while his flesh peels off from his body...

But let me guess, this time they´ll tell you guys the truth ;)

Don´t wanna be a smartass -
U.S. says prepared for military solution against Islamic State in Syria | Reuters

Dec 2, 2013
No, its just a way do begin. See your peoples are tired of war (very very good thing) and just sending out troops like in iraq would bring up real harsh reactions. So they use a old strategy that make them frogs cook up alive. They dont put them frogs in boiling water...they´ll just heat up the water degree by degree... So the frogs say "Hey its all good, no need to worry" while his flesh peels off from his body...

But let me guess, this time they´ll tell you guys the truth ;)
US sends hundreds of marines to Syria to support fight against Isis | US news | The Guardian