Active Shooter in San Bernardino

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.
Dec 2, 2013
No, its just a way do begin. See your peoples are tired of war (very very good thing) and just sending out troops like in iraq would bring up real harsh reactions. So they use a old strategy that make them frogs cook up alive. They dont put them frogs in boiling water...they´ll just heat up the water degree by degree... So the frogs say "Hey its all good, no need to worry" while his flesh peels off from his body...

But let me guess, this time they´ll tell you guys the truth ;)

Last edited:
Jul 12, 2002
No, its just a way do begin. See your peoples are tired of war (very very good thing) and just sending out troops like in iraq would bring up real harsh reactions. So they use a old strategy that make them frogs cook up alive. They dont put them frogs in boiling water...they´ll just heat up the water fahrenheit by fahrenheit... So the frogs say "Hey its all good, no need to worry" while his flesh peels of from his body...

But let me guess, this time they´ll tell you guys the truth ;)
We'll have to wait and see what happens.

Btw I think you meant degree by degree. ;)

BUTCHER 206

FREE BUTCHER206
Aug 22, 2003
Seattle, WA
So what happened to "All fat people deserve to die?"
They do deserve to die. Hopefully they just drop dead "outta nowhere" and spare the country from their massive massive doctor bills, hundreds of thousands, maybe millions of dollars in bills per each hamplanet which is now the burden of regular taxpaying humans (thanks Obama). That's money that could go to schools and strengthening education, rebuilding the National infrastructure like roads and bridges, tax relief for small businesses, untold other things than inflated hospital bills. Kids with cancer deserve free medical, hard working adults with unfortunate rare conditions deserve it; greedy fat fucks with zero sef respect and zero self control that ate themselves to the brink of death don't deserve anything except being pushed against a wall and terminated with extreme prejudice, by firing squad. Hopefully their families have the cash to pay for all that extra fuel and extra 2-3 days to burn their rotting carcass, and no medical personnel or mortician blows their back out or gets a hernia or any other severe injury just trying to handle that massive corpse. Just fuckin bring it out back with the forklift and dynamite that shit like a beached whale tbh, let the crows feast.

I'm in the 336 range at 5'7" but seriously dieting, Bro. Just so I don't have to deal with health issues late on. I'm one of the few fortunate ones. I'm taking advantage while I still can.

lol

Last edited:

Arson

Long live the KING!!!!
May 7, 2002
I agree the mainstream media is a crock of shit entertainment industry. I think CNN and FOX love when atrocities like this happen so people will be glued to their television screens 24/7. So you don't think the conspiracy theory nuts will make some outrages claims about the mishandling of the crime scene?
prob the biggest crime scene in that counties history and they bungle it, people gotta right to be mad.

May 16, 2002
They do deserve to die. Hopefully they just drop dead "outta nowhere" and spare the country from their massive massive doctor bills, hundreds of thousands, maybe millions of dollars in bills per each hamplanet which is now the burden of regular taxpaying humans (thanks Obama). That's money that could go to schools and strengthening education, rebuilding the National infrastructure like roads and bridges, tax relief for small businesses, untold other things than inflated hospital bills. Kids with cancer deserve free medical, hard working adults with unfortunate rare conditions deserve it; greedy fat fucks with zero sef respect and zero self control that ate themselves to the brink of death don't deserve anything except being pushed against a wall and terminated with extreme prejudice, by firing squad. Hopefully their families have the cash to pay for all that extra fuel and extra 2-3 days to burn their rotting carcass, and no medical personnel or mortician blows their back out or gets a hernia or any other severe injury just trying to handle that massive corpse. Just fuckin bring it out back with the forklift and dynamite that shit like a beached whale tbh, let the crows feast.

lol

May 16, 2002
I plainly said I do not appreciate or support how our healthcare is now socialized and how fat fucks in this country will have a WAY bigger impact on our tax dollars than human beings. The sexual connotation you're adding in while trying to defend a sub-human is what is homosexual here.

Sing along with me, Breh...