Active Shooter in San Bernardino

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.
May 9, 2002
Its funny watching libtards not be able to put the puzzle together yet.so politically correct,even when common sense slaps your mouth.pipe bombs,1400 .223 RDS,,tactical gear..but its possibly work place violence,caused by damn white Christians at Xmas party? Blame the republicans? Stupid fucks
You arent a republican...are you?

Both parties are idiots. I am on the common sense side, whatever the fuck that is labeled.

Nuttkase

not nolettuce
Jun 5, 2002
at the welfare mall
Its funny watching libtards not be able to put the puzzle together yet.so politically correct,even when common sense slaps your mouth.pipe bombs,1400 .223 RDS,,tactical gear..but its possibly work place violence,caused by damn white Christians at Xmas party? Blame the republicans? Stupid fucks
Funny you should say this with all the spin conservatives were trying to pull to distance themselves from the perpetrator of the Christian domestic terrorist attack that took place at Planned Parenthood in Colorado just a few days prior.

You arent a republican...are you?

Both parties are idiots. I am on the common sense side, whatever the fuck that is labeled.
Anyways usually the best route is when you see someone on either side type things like libtard or redumblicans or whatever it may be is to just quit reading because 99% of the time what follows is asinine in nature.

Politicians have done a great job of polarizing both themselves and a good portion of the general public to one side or the other and until it ends nothing will ever get done to solve issues like these.

Jan 29, 2005
PHX
Dude's first name was the first of any information on the suspect(s) said over police radio that listeners heard on scanners and the info was given by a co-worker who had left shortly after he did (good call on other dude's part - I didn't read a reason given why he left though). This was literally minutes after the first calls to 911. As we've seen with most other mass shootings if you ask 20 people for descriptions more times than not you get 20 different ones or they at least vary greatly in some form.
That's one of the things that makes this story weird. I was watching this unfold on 3 different network streams, KTLA, MSNBC, and CNN for the first 3 hours and reading updates on numerous websites at the same time and the entire time it was "3 white males heavily armed, in body armor and camo". There was even a story published about an hour in that "the Sheriff's department has confirmed there are 3 shooters". There was a story at the start about an "erratic" Middle Eastern man, but they couldn't confirm if he was involved.

3 -confirmed- shooters in body armor and camo turned out to be a dude and his wife in regular clothes.

I get what your saying about ask 20 people for descriptions and you'll get 20 answers, but how are people going to fuck up 3 white guys in body armor and camo when they're looking at a brown couple in street clothes?

Jan 29, 2005
PHX
brother, welcome. will be making a special custom tinfoil hat for you.
Might need this tinfoil hat soon.

Been thinking about it more, another funny thing about the 3 white body armor camo wearing shooters that people saw with their own eyes and the media reported on, but apparently ended up not existing when the media forgot about them is the San Bernardino SWAT unit who was in the area at the same time as the shooting doesn't wear traditional black SWAT uniforms, they wear camo....

Nuttkase

not nolettuce
Jun 5, 2002
at the welfare mall
That's one of the things that makes this story weird. I was watching this unfold on 3 different network streams, KTLA, MSNBC, and CNN for the first 3 hours and reading updates on numerous websites at the same time and the entire time it was "3 white males heavily armed, in body armor and camo". There was even a story published about an hour in that "the Sheriff's department has confirmed there are 3 shooters". There was a story at the start about an "erratic" Middle Eastern man, but they couldn't confirm if he was involved.

3 -confirmed- shooters in body armor and camo turned out to be a dude and his wife in regular clothes.

I get what your saying about ask 20 people for descriptions and you'll get 20 answers, but how are people going to fuck up 3 white guys in body armor and camo when they're looking at a brown couple in street clothes?
I guess my question would be is outside of "three confirmed shooters" from the Sheriff's department (which I'd take with a grain of salt as it's hard to so quickly confirm anything with pandemonium like that taking place) who was "confirming" the rest of it? News agencies say they have confirmation all the time these days and have to back track when it comes out they had false info. They want to be the first to break the story, first to have the any piece of information, etc etc because that's what keeps people tuned in and watching which in turns makes them money.

Incidents like this are so hectic that I'm sure witnesses might have thought they saw a third person, no clue really. I just do know time and time again after these things multiple news agencies usually have to cover their asses when they gave "confirmation" because they wanted to be the first to report or they end up actually getting information from unreliable/unverified sources.

Like I'm pretty much having deja vu as I type this as I'm 99% sure I've said this before on here when something similar happened, that's how often.
GTS @GTS said it perfectly a page back...

media is the biggest whore in the world

Nuttkase

not nolettuce
Jun 5, 2002
at the welfare mall
It also doesn't help that the misinformation that is routinely publicized quickly as confirmed just gives fodder to conspiracy theorists when they later on have to retract it. Because anyway you cut that those people are going to try to use it as confirmation for themselves and whatever conspiracy they think is going on.

Jan 29, 2005
PHX
As I said earlier I read it over an hour after media started reporting that the Sheriff's department made a confirmation of 3 shooters.

I don't see how it's outside of the realm of possibility that the Sheriff's department could confirm something like this an hour to two hours after the event started? Security cam footage for one could easily be used.

I fully understand the media are whores and want ratings, you can see me posting about that over the last 10 years here. But I find it extremely funny that witnesses on the scene and Sheriff's department "confirmation" lined up for HOURS after the event started, it wasn't just something reported 10 minutes in and retracted shortly after.

Then magically they find the SUV that's been casually cruising around for 4 hours and cameras magically hit the scene the moment the shoot out happens to show 2 Arabs.

I ain't saying there's some conspiracy, all I'm pointing out is it's extremely weird and funny style the way this all lined up and played out.

I mentioned something in Freedom Town yesterday that's still bugging me about this. The media kept showing shots of law enforcement just casually moping around like nothing was even happening and they kept saying "Law enforcement's body language is important to look at in this situation, they don't seem to be hurried or in a position showing there's any danger".

Who knows, maybe the police department moping around is why the shooters were able to casually drive around the small city of San Bernardino for 4 hours even though the make and model of the SUV was reported within the hour of the event lol

Nuttkase

not nolettuce
Jun 5, 2002
at the welfare mall
I did read some reports about three white gunmen before leaving to work that day but nothing was even being said to be confirmed at that time by anyone. I guess I'll have to try to backtrack the story some when I have the free time to see what you are talking about. Any links you could provide to the initial confirmation reports would be cool. I mean if they are still out there and the Illuminati didn't delete them already of course.

Jan 29, 2005
PHX
The first 10 pages of google are all stories about the 2 Arab shooters being killed by police in a shoot out. But I did go to the San Bernardino Sheriff's Department twitter and they tweeted it out

The link directly to the twitter post doesn't want to show for some reason, so here's a screenshot

[ame]https://twitter.com/sbcountysheriff/status/672172776489246720[/ame]

Last edited:
Jul 12, 2002
It also doesn't help that the misinformation that is routinely publicized quickly as confirmed just gives fodder to conspiracy theorists when they later on have to retract it. Because anyway you cut that those people are going to try to use it as confirmation for themselves and whatever conspiracy they think is going on.
I agree. I think a lot of it just has to do with today's fast paced media. Getting the story first is more important than getting the story right, unfortunately.

May 9, 2002
Funny you should say this with all the spin conservatives were trying to pull to distance themselves from the perpetrator of the Christian domestic terrorist attack that took place at Planned Parenthood in Colorado just a few days prior.

Anyways usually the best route is when you see someone on either side type things like libtard or redumblicans or whatever it may be is to just quit reading because 99% of the time what follows is asinine in nature.

Politicians have done a great job of polarizing both themselves and a good portion of the general public to one side or the other and until it ends nothing will ever get done to solve issues like these.
Ive always said that political parties are no better than street gangs...pick a side.