Active Shooter in San Bernardino

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.
May 4, 2002
All mass shootings done for any sort of political purpose are.
I disagree. Why TF did dude unload on a batman movie? Bc he was crazy. Why did dude just shoot up a clinic last week? Bc he was crazy, but now sub in a non white shooter who happens to be "Muslim " we have terror.

The fact the media makes this out to be terror and not last weeks shooting is such BS.

Ne Obliviscaris

RIP Cut-Throat and SoCo
Dec 30, 2004
I disagree. Why TF did dude unload on a batman movie? Bc he was crazy. Why did dude just shoot up a clinic last week? Bc he was crazy, but now sub in a non white shooter who happens to be "Muslim " we have terror.

The fact the media makes this out to be terror and not last weeks shooting is such BS.
Batman dude wasn't a terrorist, abortion clinic dude was. The difference is that there was a political agenda behind the abortion shooting. If the Berdoo shit turns out to be (the seemingly less likely) workplace violence event that it was initially described as, not terrorism, regardless of dudes name, or what donald trump has to say about it. If it was ISIL driven (and I bring that up not because hes an Arab, but because he's gotten a bunch of props on ISIL websites) then it was an act of terrorism.

May 16, 2002
I'm going on a limb here...

I'm in no way condoning it, but if this shooting has to do with an ex employee I think the company is just as guilty.

It's one thing that people don't do their job properly at their regular 9 to 5, but sometimes companies give a higher position to people who abuse power.

We have to realize that we are living in a world where somebody might look and act normal, but is a ticking time bomb. And working for a company who perhaps wants to get rid of him / her. 1, For not doing their job. 2, perhaps that employee has capped off and the company feels they could replace him / her with somebody new at a lower rate.

The employment is made a place of misery for that individual and the supervisor's job is sometimes to push that issue so that employee gets fed up and quits. Hence, the company doesn't have to pay unemployment. It's all money based.

Either way it's looked at there are employees who are often picked on at their place of employment. Some take it with a grain of salt. Some take it too far.

We just never know when we're dealing with a wolf in sheep's clothing.

Just my .2

Ne Obliviscaris

RIP Cut-Throat and SoCo
Dec 30, 2004
I'm going on a limb here...

I'm in no way condoning it, but if this shooting has to do with an ex employee I think the company is just as guilty.

It's one thing that people don't do their job properly at their regular 9 to 5, but sometimes companies give a higher position to people who abuse power.

We have to realize that we are living in a world where somebody might look and act normal, but is a ticking time bomb. And working for a company who perhaps wants to get rid of him / her. 1, For not doing their job. 2, perhaps that employee has capped off and the company feels they could replace him / her with somebody new at a lower rate.

The employment is made a place of misery for that individual and the supervisor's job is sometimes to push that issue so that employee gets fed up and quits. Hence, the company doesn't have to pay unemployment. It's all money based.

Either way it's looked at there are employees who are often picked on at their place of employment. Some take it with a grain of salt. Some take it too far.

We just never know when we're dealing with a wolf in sheep's clothing.

Just my .2

glad as fuck i dont work with gemini.

May 7, 2013
33°
www.hoescantstopme.biz
RIP to those people, gettin killed by their coward co-worker who was recruited by his Saudi wife (allegedly). Gun free zones don't work out so well do they- but that is the California those around you wanted.

I don't know bout yaw but last night a cracced out kevin hart look alike tried to rob me at Safeway lmao but it didn't work ha... Muslims are my last worry, baseheads are the epidemic that you gotta steel on ya heard me

carry on

Last edited:
Mar 14, 2006
east bay
Foreal RIP to all the poor innocent people who were killed here in this incident... World really is a sad place. I don't know all of the inside info of why or who but regardless it's a fucking shame. Just like the shooting in SF yesterday and some little girl got killed in the cross fire as well.

Props: Mr G and Mr G
Jan 29, 2005
PHX
I've never once in my life been a tinfoil hat wearer in regards to a mass shooting before, but there's so much weird shit involved with this one.

First thing that was weird was they said SWAT was doing training exercises a couple blocks away and were able to respond within minutes, but somehow the shooters were able to gun down all those people, plant a bomb, and make a complete get away all within those few minutes.

The suspects managed to get away, but decided to take a cruise around the city for the next 4 hours with helicopters in the air and the entire police force hunting them down, they didn't think to maybe ditch the SUV and hide?

The initial eye witness report was 3 white males in body armor and military camo. How did 3 white males in body armor and camo end up being a middle eastern dude and woman in regular clothes. Skin color change aside, they stopped and changed clothes, but decided to get back in the SUV and cruise around?

Nuttkase

not nolettuce
Jun 5, 2002
at the welfare mall
Dude's first name was the first of any information on the suspect(s) said over police radio that listeners heard on scanners and the info was given by a co-worker who had left shortly after he did (good call on other dude's part - I didn't read a reason given why he left though). This was literally minutes after the first calls to 911. As we've seen with most other mass shootings if you ask 20 people for descriptions more times than not you get 20 different ones or they at least vary greatly in some form.

As for the other stuff no clue I haven't followed it too closely except for before work yesterday as it was still unfolding.

May 9, 2002
I've never once in my life been a tinfoil hat wearer in regards to a mass shooting before, but there's so much weird shit involved with this one.

First thing that was weird was they said SWAT was doing training exercises a couple blocks away and were able to respond within minutes, but somehow the shooters were able to gun down all those people, plant a bomb, and make a complete get away all within those few minutes.

The suspects managed to get away, but decided to take a cruise around the city for the next 4 hours with helicopters in the air and the entire police force hunting them down, they didn't think to maybe ditch the SUV and hide?

The initial eye witness report was 3 white males in body armor and military camo. How did 3 white males in body armor and camo end up being a middle eastern dude and woman in regular clothes. Skin color change aside, they stopped and changed clothes, but decided to get back in the SUV and cruise around?
People online are saying actors simply means "people directly involved".

Written by Jennifer on December 3, 2015

“Actor” is a legal term used to mean participant or someone involved. You can Google legal dictionary and actor and find it. Saying 3 actors is simply saying the three people involved.

Rasan

Producer
May 17, 2002
Chula Vista, South Bay, San Diego, California

brother, welcome. will be making a special custom tinfoil hat for you.

BAMMER

Siccness Gray Hair
Apr 25, 2002
Auburn Wa
www.dawgman.com
Its funny watching libtards not be able to put the puzzle together yet.so politically correct,even when common sense slaps your mouth.pipe bombs,1400 .223 RDS,,tactical gear..but its possibly work place violence,caused by damn white Christians at Xmas party? Blame the republicans? Stupid fucks