you know you from SACRAMENTO if......

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.

Luck

Sicc OG
Jan 2, 2003
IF YOU TRIED TO GO 2 JOHNSON BUT THEY DIDN'T LET YOU CUZ THE ADULTS WHO TOOK YOU TO SIGN UP WERE KICKED OUT....

GOT SCARS FROM SNEAKIN IN CAL EXPO THROUGH THE BUSHES CLIMBIN THE FENCE, CUZ YOU NEEDED THE MONEY TO GET HOME TO THE SOUTH....

IF YOU EVER SMASHED,BOOKED,OR POPPED ANYONE IN THE APARTMENTS IN THE WAY BACK OFF 47TH, YOU KNOW THE ONES THATS ONE WAY IN&OUT.

OR DID THE SAME TO SUM SCRAPS OUT IN THEM APARTMENTS OFF MACK..

BEEN BUYIN DRANK SINCE YOU WAS 14 AT THE HOOD STORE....

AND IF YOU GOTTA OLDER HOMIE WHO'S LET YOU RUN THROUGH A GANG OF HIS HOES.

KNOW ABOUT THE NORTH SIDE NASTIES...................................

Nov 7, 2002
WWW.MYSPACE.COM
Luck said:
IF YOU EVER SMASHED,BOOKED,OR POPPED ANYONE IN THE APARTMENTS IN THE WAY BACK OFF 47TH, YOU KNOW THE ONES THATS ONE WAY IN&OUT.

OR GOT MISTAKIN' FOR ONE (I WAS BORN N RAISED HERE FUCKER..I KEPT SAYIN)...
LUCK I KNOW THAT WAS YOU...U HIT HARD MAN!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

YOU CAN SAY SORRY ANYTIME NOW!!!!!!!!!!

Red Ryda 916

Lakota Sioux
Jun 12, 2004
South Sac/Wounded Knee
The original one on 47th, and from the one on Florin, they moved there years ago though. Shit man, I still stop in there every other friday to grab my swishers.You know the cops roll 4 deep just in that one parking lot, thats why I don't stop in there as much anymore.

Nov 8, 2002
If you remeber 97 KROY.

if you Watched Scratch with Mark S Allen.

Listened to the Morning Zoo.

Played Baseball at the Diamondsin St Marys Cemetary before they turned it into Plots.

Bought Nachos from Jesus the ice cream Man.

remember the 2nd Level night club.

know tom @ the Bottle Shop in Tallac Village.

Ate at Mary's Drive In.

Saw American Me at the 49er Drive then went back the next morning to the swap meet.

Remember fruitridge market and foster freeze on Fruitridge.

ever cruised Sunrise.

played Pool at Perkins Station.

Went to johnson and had Jaime Escalante (The Stand and Deliver cat) for math and said he sucked.

Went to Sac Hi and remember Bird & Amazon.

Went to Johnson and know who Art Shell, Sgt. Benjamin and Canonball are. I went to both. Remeber the Mexican/asian riots in the early nineties there.

Hated playing football at Grant cause of the big ass samoans.

went to the liquer store on fruitridge and Stockton to have an OG buy you a Crazy horse but had an girl come up to you and say "I'll give you a better time for that five bucks".

Nov 7, 2002
WWW.MYSPACE.COM
I'M POSTING JUST CAUSE IT MAKES IT A COOL 100TH POST ON THIS THREAD.....THANKS TO ALL THAT POSTED AND KEEP HELPING ME COPE FROM BEING AWAYS FROM...
..NINE ONE MIX YOU BBBBBBBBIIIIITTTTTTTCCCCCCHHHH!!!!!!!!!!!

Nov 7, 2002
WWW.MYSPACE.COM
Red Ryda 916 said:
Yeah man, Canton Restaurant (<Real Name) that was the spot to stop at when U were loaded off your ass...LOL. That and the aquarium place are still there, shit man, I should twist 1 up & stop by there.
my family went there for 4 generations deep....i miss the fried chicken....fed ex me some......someone?.....hahahhahahaha....and the limon better be there too....