you know you from SACRAMENTO if......

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.
Sep 30, 2003
www.ogdogg.com
If you ever turned down chronic cuz it wouldn't stick to the wall...

If you ever got laid on the first night by a slut and then found out she works at Centerfolds...

If you ever had an 8th floor look at downtown from sac county jail...

Dec 6, 2004
u know u from sac when u gotta peel off from a function on 47th cuz niggas be bustin

or better yet when u wnet to bitch ass kennedy just to get kicked out..why is it always niggas from sac high too...

Feb 11, 2004
WWW.MYSPACE.COM
CARLOS ROSSI said:
you know you from sac if......

you cruised Broadway & ended up gettin bent at Millers park

you know about Roma's Pizza on Franklin....the best Pizza in sac!

You've got hyphy on Center & Mack!

If you dont go to tha colonial without a couple peeps!

If you seen them young ass Hoes on Stockton Blvd

If you used to get a fade at VIC's On Fruitridge

if you wear your Kingz gear after they lose in the playoffs.....Its more than a basketball Team you Beezy'z!

If you had a mongolian Tail in the 5th Grade!
TREAL TALK AND U KNOW U FROM SAC WHEN U DIPPIN DOWN FLORIN AND STOP ON A RED LIGHT AT FLORIN AND STOCKTON LOOK UP AND SEE COOPER IN THAT BLACK EXPO BOY OR WHEN YO ASS IS AT FLORIN AT 6 IN THE MORNIN FOR THE NEW MOTHAFUCKIN JORDANS HAHAHAHAHA U KNOW U FROM SAC WHEN U COONIN AT THE 76 GAS STATION ON MACK ROAD OR AT THE NEW WEST GAS STATION ON FLORIN GOIN DUMB OR IF U WENT TO CHARLSE MACK OR JUKED SACS IN COUTRY WOOD AND THEN STRIKE TO THE G TO JUKE MORE DO IT MOVIN SACS NEXT NIGGA TO BLOW BOY OH YEAH AND CHECK ME OUT IN THAT NEW XPLOSIVE MAG C-4 WUT IT DO GOT HEAT PRESENTS THE MIXTAPE VOLUME 3 COMING SOON

Nov 8, 2002
SLOWPOKE said:
Went to Sac Hi and remember Bird & Amazon.

giz what class where you?

I was a freshman in '91 at Sac High. I got explelled for some shit I did there and ended up at Johnson for my 0th grade year. That didnt work out too well either and was kicked out mid season. So Off to Franklin Community school and Florin Comm.

Feb 11, 2005
...if you had juvie work project out there on keifer in that hot ass white bus
... seen mac dre in the view and keak in the heights
... seen all them piasas posted on 47th hella early in tha morning
... took a piss on the light rail

Nov 7, 2002
WWW.MYSPACE.COM
C-DUBB said:
you know you from sac if you tired of seein srgt. cooper's ass on tv and in every damn hood every time some shit pop off
I REMEMBER SEEING HIM AT TOWER BOOKS.....HE WAS IN THE "NO-NO" SECTION

PERFECT TEN WAS THE COVER I BELAVE.....HAHAHAHA HE LOVES HIM SOME WHITE GRILS,...GWAHAHAHAHHA