Worst lyrics you ever heard

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.
Apr 25, 2002
^^ lol yea ok buddy u tell it...u dont know some tight shit when u hear it

and @SGT hustle......i think the petey pablo line says "bad is when your capable of BEATIN the baddest" so it does make sense not really a good line tho

May 29, 2002
the worst line I have ever heard in a rap song is from biggie:

"If I got to choose a coast I got to choose the east,
cause I live out there, so dont go there"

Apr 25, 2002
@Mr samos your description of the music(hony tonk mista mo) lets me kn0w somewhat of the mind state you got..so yea i wouldnt expect u to understand some good shit..be easy

if anyone can listen to i hate you with a passion and tell me that isnt at the very least a tight album...than that proves to me there brain isnt capable of feelin some real raw shit

Apr 25, 2002
OH YEAH I FORGOT THE WORST NON RAP LYRIC OF ALL TIME.....FROM THE SONG"ILL MAKE LOVE TO YOU" BY BOYZ 2 MEN...

THROW YOUR CLOTHES ON THE FLOOR/
IM GONNA TAKE MY CLOTHES OFF TOO/

THE ABSURDITY OF THIS LINE MAKES ME LAUGH EVERYTIME I HEAR IT....LIKE SOME DUDES GONNA BE WITH A CHICK AND HAVE HER GET NAKED TALKIN BOUT MAKIN LOVE AND KEEP HIS CLOTHES ON...MAYBE ITS JUST ME THAT FINDS IT FUNNY...WHO KNOWS.

Jun 2, 2002
www.myspace.com
Mtown Criminal said:
@Mr samos your description of the music(hony tonk mista mo) lets me kn0w somewhat of the mind state you got..so yea i wouldnt expect u to understand some good shit..be easy

if anyone can listen to i hate you with a passion and tell me that isnt at the very least a tight album...than that proves to me there brain isnt capable of feelin some real raw shit
Don't twist your own words man, "good shit" to you, not to me, you see we all have different views on whats good and whats bad, so get that right, you think its good shit, I think it sounds like crap, be easy.

May 5, 2002
www.karliehustle.com
"She told me what she was in school for
She wants to be a lawyer
In other words shorty studies law"

~Lost Boyz "Renee"

Hmmm...so if she's in school to be a lawyer...we could probably devise that she studies law? My boy pointed this out to me a few weeks back and I had a good chuckle over it.

Apr 25, 2002
my mothers got a twin sister/
even when i see my mothers sister i wouldnt know if its my mother or my mothers sister/

horrible horrible nickatina line.

I stay connected like computer cable inputs/
I speak english you speak Woof/
-V-Boy

Bitch Cracked a bad joke/
Bitch Got Her Back Broke/
-Blue Ragg (Always just thought that was funny)

Apr 25, 2002
one thing that was funny was on Bill Stacks shit (which is a pretty damn good album) he says in one song : "even though they call me bill stack, that dont mean i stack bills...." and then like 2 songs later he goes "why you think they call me bill stack dude, i stack bills!!"

B-Buzz

lenbiasyayo
Oct 21, 2002
bhibago
last.fm
lol, Nickatina has so many to choose from

From Killa Whale

So read my mind, cuz situations critical
And off that chewy man, shit can get like britical

What the fuck does britical mean? He made up a fuckin word! lol, I guess you can expect it from a guy that made up the name Tommy Tucker so he could rhyme it with muthafucka

Jake

Sicc OG
May 1, 2003
-TiM C- said:
one thing that was funny was on Bill Stacks shit (which is a pretty damn good album) he says in one song : "even though they call me bill stack, that dont mean i stack bills...." and then like 2 songs later he goes "why you think they call me bill stack dude, i stack bills!!"
haha,me and my boys were just talking about that same thing the other day,i didnt even notice till somebody said something,haha

Jul 21, 2002
Oklahoma
www.youtube.com
I don't care what anyone says...situation critical=dope ass classic cd....any dre or nickatina cd afterwards...GARBAGE.

I'm just kiddin like jason- nelly from hot in herre...horrible

baby from cash money on basically every song he's on with shit like this... nigga smack that bitch, bat that bitch, nigga kick her in the ass and tell her hot boys in this bitch, nigga fuck yo bitch, tell her suck yo dick...

it's the M-A-C-A-K...Too short on MACK attack

cruisin through the east bay, R-I-C-H-M-O-N to the C-A that's where I still be at each day--silkk from master p's ice cream man cd, can't remember which track

it got me noid, it got me noid, it got me noid, but i ain't paranoid--silkk from tru's somebodies watching me

bad like a first grader, face like an eigth grader-- silkk from i'm bout it soundtrack

i could go on for days about this here lol

Apr 25, 2002
i gotta disagree u listen to tears of a clown that shit is hard...machine gun rhymes and alibis str8 raw...i agree some of nickatinas material is unorthadox and at times i cant even feel it(and im a fairly big fan) but some cats hear one or 2 tracks that they aint feelin and than generalize everything else from that point on.."last bretah of an mc" "my ride" and hella other cuts oin tears of a clown are knock.