Worst lyrics you ever heard

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.
Apr 25, 2002
You know who comes to mind... Bone Thugs. If you really think about it they were masters at thier unique flow and delivery, but fuck, what the hell were they saying? When you sung along to it, I bet you didnt know 90 percent of the words they was spitting. You would just be making up shit and blabbering gibberish hella fast when you rapped along. You just catch keywords and shit...

"Gabba da sididy duminy MURDER, chin in eninme polity CLEVELAND, senimity loba da MO THUG, EAST 99 tilimita pap pap, AND IM GONNA MISS EVERYBODY!!!"

Apr 25, 2002
^^ lmao..that was funny...but as far as nicky goes..naw man i know dre dog drops some unorthadox shit but that dude is a bay legend i give a fuck..alotta cats will talk down on him but most of them are folks who only know him as andre nickatina..in the big picture he has made so many memorable pieces

its funny u bring him up tho cuz the other day i was ridin with my older brother and he aint really up on rap too deeply....well he had a burned cd of mine..he was trippin cuz dre dogs killa whale..he didnt know a pisces was actually a sea creature he was like.."this song is fuckin dumb cuz it makes no sense" when i broke down he was like "oooh..lol it does make sense"

Jul 7, 2002
MeloTrauma said:
You know who comes to mind... Bone Thugs. If you really think about it they were masters at thier unique flow and delivery, but fuck, what the hell were they saying? When you sung along to it, I bet you didnt know 90 percent of the words they was spitting. You would just be making up shit and blabbering gibberish hella fast when you rapped along. You just catch keywords and shit...

"Gabba da sididy duminy MURDER, chin in eninme polity CLEVELAND, senimity loba da MO THUG, EAST 99 tilimita pap pap, AND IM GONNA MISS EVERYBODY!!!"
LOL

Dana Dane

RIP Vallejo Kid
May 3, 2002
A visual....In the Mac Dre "Rapper Gone Bad" video, when he says 'put some of that 151 in the bag', his hands throw up 1-4-5.

Jun 1, 2002
That whole song "Bout Mail" by Shaw Powers is pretty fucking awful. I am not sure if any of you remember that though. I think he was claiming to be a bay rapper from Canada. Go figure.

May 5, 2002
www.karliehustle.com
Lil Flip's entire "Sunshine" song is an abomination to hip hop.

For example:

"I need a lady in the streets but a freak in the sheets
That know how to cook cause a nigga like to eat
Spaghetti, shrimp and steak and I'll adore you
I'll treat you like milk, I'll do nothing but spoil you"

or the classic lyrics just a verse later....

"I got bills to pay, I got moves to make
But when my plane touch down, pick me up at 8:00, don't be late"

YUCK!

Jun 27, 2002
SHAW is a damn lyrical genius...with such hits as BBECR and BOUT MAIL...shit he was even talkin to the real Mac Mall,not a fake Mac Mall.....like hes fuckin awesome. totally the SeaTown King

Fashooooooo Fasheeeeeeeeeez

Jun 1, 2002
mustynutz said:
SHAW is a damn lyrical genius...with such hits as BBECR and BOUT MAIL...shit he was even talkin to the real Mac Mall,not a fake Mac Mall.....like hes fuckin awesome. totally the SeaTown King

Fashooooooo Fasheeeeeeeeeez
I hope you are playing man.

Apr 25, 2002
ya lil flip shit is gettin hella wack that sunshine song...got damn i cant stand it especially

"just...answer ya phone whenever i call-
cuz im ridin on crome whenever i ball-

lmao that shit dont even make sense!

Rusto

Sicc OG
Nov 2, 2002
"northern Cali's been my place of birth since i was conceived"
-WOODIE

Woodie is dope, but i hate hearing that line.