WHY IS SKYLINE AND LINCON FUEDING AGAIN

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.
Oct 19, 2004
SOUTHEAST DAGO
brio619 said:
I dont post much, but I remember when Bullock St. did'nt have speed bumps. I also rember when the Amvets on Skyline use to be a Rollerskate rink back in the days.
Eating at Pioneer Chicken on Euclid and 8thave..

But in regards to that "Piece" on Paradise valley road, it had A Crip on one side and a Blood on the other side and NO Breaker.. And it read COLORS. I was in Jr. High when it was painted, I use to live up the street from there and remember when they did the outline. I believe it was painted by Sake1 and Quasar1 both from SD and OG painters in the Euclid Trolly Pits..

And as far as Rays arcade goes, I rember that was the hang out. I lived behind that place for a minute. Then rumor had it that Ray got stabbed by some PH and he bailed out to open up Rays Arcade in La Jolla.

Peace
those speed bumps on bullock get on my dam nerves homie! and as for Ray, all i remember about that fool was that he was a dick so it dont surprise me that someone stabbed him,and i used to date a breezy from la jolla and she worked at that amc right by his arcade, and he was still a bitter old ass man

Dec 19, 2006
bigpluck said:
NO YOU SHUT THE FUCK UP!!!!! AND JOIN THE MILLITARY AND BE A PATRIOTIC BLOWN OFF DICK IN A CAR BOMB JUST FOR MONEY IN IRAQ SOLDIER HERO WITH A PURPLE HEART IN THE VETERAN PERADE WAVING PEOPLE BEING SHELL SHOCKED ON MEDICATION RELIVING IT OVER AND OVER THAT YOUR DICKS BEING BLOWN OFF YOU RACIST AGAINST YOUR OWN KIND SELF HATRED OF BLACKS WANT TO BE WISH YOU WERE A CAUCASOID!!!!! YOU GO AHEAD AND GET YOUR PURPLE HEART YOU DICKLESS NEUTERED FREAK!!!!YOU KEEP WORSHIPPING THOSE DEAD WHITE PRESIDENTS AND KEEP WANTING TO BE WHITE WHILE THEY ARE BIOLOGICALLY TRYING TO KILL U AND ME AND OTHER PEOPLE OF COLORED OFF THE FACE OF THE EARTH YOU STUPID NIGGA WITH NO KNOWLEDGE AND NO SOUL WHO THINKS MONEY IS GOD WHOSE LOOSING HIS SPIRIT JUST FOR WHITE SUPREMISTS SUBLMINAL RACISTS AND MASONIC SATANIC MONEY WHOSE HEADED FOR HELL!!!
AND NO I AM NOT BROKE NOR ever been locked in the pen I AM A NONE FELON YOU SCUM BAG( i am going to use the white mans word on you since you believe in them so much)YOU JERK OFF!!
LMMAO!!

Jun 12, 2002
www.sosickproductions.com
brio619 said:
I dont post much, but I remember when Bullock St. did'nt have speed bumps. I also rember when the Amvets on Skyline use to be a Rollerskate rink back in the days.
Eating at Pioneer Chicken on Euclid and 8thave..

But in regards to that "Piece" on Paradise valley road, it had A Crip on one side and a Blood on the other side and NO Breaker.. And it read COLORS. I was in Jr. High when it was painted, I use to live up the street from there and remember when they did the outline. I believe it was painted by Sake1 and Quasar1 both from SD and OG painters in the Euclid Trolly Pits..

And as far as Rays arcade goes, I rember that was the hang out. I lived behind that place for a minute. Then rumor had it that Ray got stabbed by some PH and he bailed out to open up Rays Arcade in La Jolla.

Peace

Thatz Brazy Ray didn't get stabbed by no PH foolz - all the real ones know who got Ray and who snitched on the homie from Mt. Miguel high school-Damn Blood

Nov 16, 2006
I'm Mexican and i say fuck the U.S. because they fucked us when Mexico let them white bitches into Mexico. They started bitchin and complaining because we didn't allow them to have slaves and they called it oppression. fucking clown ass bitches.then they turn around take a part of our country and now bitch that we are taking jobs away when we are just coming back to the former parts of our country.

Anyways, got off track a lil there. This is for bigpluck and all who are interested in the fucked up sjit that the U.S. government does behind our backs. discovered this video a while ago.

http://video.google.com/videoplay?docid=8797525979024486145&q=911[/UR

Sort of long video but good to watch if u down to watch for 2 hours.

Nov 2, 2005
I hear this is been going on for a long time now.Alot of PEOPLE died and SanDiego is the opposite of L.A.Out there Crips fight Crips and in DAGO Bloods fight Bloods.FactsIn L.A its all Crips everywhere and very few bloods.In San Diego its all Bloods everywhere and very few true Crips.

Mar 13, 2006
CaliCaliente said:
I hear this is been going on for a long time now.Alot of PEOPLE died and SanDiego is the opposite of L.A.Out there Crips fight Crips and in DAGO Bloods fight Bloods.FactsIn L.A its all Crips everywhere and very few bloods.In San Diego its all Bloods everywhere and very few true Crips.
the sky is blue...water is wet...

Jun 23, 2005
caucasoid is the original term for the caucasion race, and yes theryre genes are the same as an albino, in fact in romania white is albin,....... short for albino, which is how they say white in theyre language, i found that out by chating on the instant messenger with a romanian female from romania who told me that, so there is some relations where the white man and the albino genes are the same there is no difference!!
the african tribal mothers back in the biblical days used to have these albino babies,and these babies could not function right in the villages of the african society, they were wicked, so the mothers of these albinos got together and put them in camps outside of the villages because of theyre nature of wickedness,and they also couldn't function in the tropical heat,so these albinos would come out mostly in the noght and do wicked things,so the mothers and fathers of these albinos got together and exiled these albinos up north into europe when all the continents were together befro they were broken apart,there they found that the climate was better for them because of the less sun light and polar climates, and then also the water was rich in vitamin a which was good for theyre skin since they had no melenin in it, this is the infancy of the caucasion race which they donot want you to know about.

it is also a fact that all colors come from black as issac newton proved way back in those centuries,heres what he proved, he proved that black was the basic foundation for all colors and races on this here planet,there is only three colors that can make black,you could take three basic crayons to create black, and thats blue, yellow, and red, no other combination of colors can make black but these three colors, this is what isaac newton called the spectrum theory ,the catholic society wanted him to hang for that,because they wanted it was blasphemous to hear such,so when you look at one of those dark africans that look blueish green in the sun, yaweh used they're genes to create all races!!

Mar 13, 2006
bigpluck said:
caucasoid is the original term for the caucasion race, and yes theryre genes are the same as an albino, in fact in romania white is albin,....... short for albino, which is how they say white in theyre language, i found that out by chating on the instant messenger with a romanian female from romania who told me that, so there is some relations where the white man and the albino genes are the same there is no difference!!
the african tribal mothers back in the biblical days used to have these albino babies,and these babies could not function right in the villages of the african society, they were wicked, so the mothers of these albinos got together and put them in camps outside of the villages because of theyre nature of wickedness,and they also couldn't function in the tropical heat,so these albinos would come out mostly in the noght and do wicked things,so the mothers and fathers of these albinos got together and exiled these albinos up north into europe when all the continents were together befro they were broken apart,there they found that the climate was better for them because of the less sun light and polar climates, and then also the water was rich in vitamin a which was good for theyre skin since they had no melenin in it, this is the infancy of the caucasion race which they donot want you to know about.

it is also a fact that all colors come from black as issac newton proved way back in those centuries,heres what he proved, he proved that black was the basic foundation for all colors and races on this here planet,there is only three colors that can make black,you could take three basic crayons to create black, and thats blue, yellow, and red, no other combination of colors can make black but these three colors, this is what isaac newton called the spectrum theory ,the catholic society wanted him to hang for that,because they wanted it was blasphemous to hear such,so when you look at one of those dark africans that look blueish green in the sun, yaweh used they're genes to create all races!!
caps lock key aint workin my nig?