WHY IS SKYLINE AND LINCON FUEDING AGAIN

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.
Apr 5, 2003
bigpluck said:
fuck joining the army and the u.s marines nigga live by the gun, die by the gun even if its legally killing,because there is a justice way higher and above the law, and fuck killing for the white mans military,and fuck all that propaganda you pigs are spreading, you people never go to la jolla and recruit because you know they will run your ass out of there, always in the ghettos and trying to convince these young minorities that there is nothing else to live for in the ghettos but the way to escape the poverty is to join and kill for the military,fuck this pale face nation!!!!there is a lot more to look forward to then just being in the ghettos or joining the military, fuck this nation and all it stands for, this nation was stolen from the indians ,and they kiddnapped a lot of africans and made them build it against they're will for free with no pay,and they bl;asted the levees in new orleans and purpously to move the blacks out and take that land and build a big nice resort from these rich white greedy devils who want more and more money for themselves, and then at the same time the white police is always shooting and innocent unarmed mostly black males but also minorities the same mentality they use against those colored people in the middle east trying to get they're oil, just like they took over african and took over all the diamond mines and all the gold and all the natural resources of africa and poverty srickened the africans and then try to kill them off by putting aids out there, fuck them pale faced devils and there brain washed societies around the world, except for a few that are not like that but most of them are!!!!!!!!!
All past e-beef aside, this is some of the realest shit i ever read. Fuck standing on the front line dyin for a country that don't give a fuck about my people.

Apr 26, 2006
bigpluck said:
fuck joining the army and the u.s marines nigga live by the gun, die by the gun even if its legally killing,because there is a justice way higher and above the law, and fuck killing for the white mans military,and fuck all that propaganda you pigs are spreading, you people never go to la jolla and recruit because you know they will run your ass out of there, always in the ghettos and trying to convince these young minorities that there is nothing else to live for in the ghettos but the way to escape the poverty is to join and kill for the military,fuck this pale face nation!!!!there is a lot more to look forward to then just being in the ghettos or joining the military, fuck this nation and all it stands for, this nation was stolen from the indians ,and they kiddnapped a lot of africans and made them build it against they're will for free with no pay,and they bl;asted the levees in new orleans and purpously to move the blacks out and take that land and build a big nice resort from these rich white greedy devils who want more and more money for themselves, and then at the same time the white police is always shooting and innocent unarmed mostly black males but also minorities the same mentality they use against those colored people in the middle east trying to get they're oil, just like they took over african and took over all the diamond mines and all the gold and all the natural resources of africa and poverty srickened the africans and then try to kill them off by putting aids out there, fuck them pale faced devils and there brain washed societies around the world, except for a few that are not like that but most of them are!!!!!!!!!

This is wrong dog. I'm Mexican (a minority) and I can understand some of your frustrations because it seems like we are always on the bottom. But saying fuck this country and all that, that ain't right at all. This is YOUR country also, you live here just like me. You eat, sleep and shit here and have used the public schools,etc..., it's your country as well, not just the white mans. It's not just the white man's country, it only seems like that because there's obviously more of them interms of population and it's our job as minorites to compete against them to make it more diverse. Fuck the past leaders of this country, their all dead now homie, times have changed, this nation is way different now than those African slave days. Ever heard of Senator Barack Obama, dude is black and will be running for President in 08, the future is bright interms of trying to get more diverse in the office, ain't no one against minorities. It's the minorities themselves, putting eachother down and always hating on eachother. Everyone be hating on someone that's trying to do better, one cousin trys to do good and the rest of the cousins, friends and family are all hating, that's the kind of $hit that brings us minorities down. We are fucking oneanother up from the inside out. Were just "afraid" to move up that's all, we want to stay ghetto for the most part, I say fuck that $hit. There's absolutely no problem in "wanting" to stay in the hood, but don't b!tch if you want out one day. We are the only ones to blame for our actions now, we are the ones pulling the triggers, staving and stomping the fuck out of eachother in the hoods, it's genocide dog. Fuck that $hit, why live with all that anger and hate, it don't solve nothing, only get you locked up. I say go out and do something if you ain't like your condition, nothing is given, you gotta go out and get it, earn that $hit. $hit my dad used to sell cardboard back in Chihuahua, Mexico when he was just a little kid, but he had to do that to get his bread and now the man is working for the city of SD making a better living than he would if he would have stayed in Mexico and learned English as he worked here. You gotta go make a change for YOURSELF, don't wait or you'll get left behind. All this nagging ain't going to get you no where, there's peeps that have had it far worse than you and me and they changed their lives for the better. You said, "there is a lot more to look forward to then just being in the ghettos or joining the military." OK then, how about living up to those words and going out to make a change for the better of your life. Go do it, tell your friends and family bye, tell them your leaving town (solo) to better your life, do it, that takes a lot courage and a lot of our ancestors and people like you and me to this day do exactly the same thing because it's for the better of YOUR life and future of YOUR family. Take that step out, see if your down to, explore the world outside your hood. Once you do, you won't be saying $hit like "live by the gun, die by the gun." That's the easy way out. That's why homies always stay the same and get left behind by the more educated, it's that kind of negative attitude.

Try living in any other country. This is the free-est of them all! Try living in TJ, I guarantee you'll be back quick. There ain't no place like the US dog.

Apr 20, 2005
That was very nice Boo Boo. I've never sat down and read a post in that length.
That was really interesting.

I was just fucking around with the whole recruiter thing but the military is a great way out of the hood. U dont want to go to war?? Join the Air Force and dont be a cop. Trust me, the military is not bad at all homies. I'm in Japan. I've been to England. U cant fuck no English bitches in SD. Okay, maybe if she's visiting. U cant fuck no real Japanese bitches in the states. Not the ones that'll cook everyday and clean ur house everyday just to give u head when u get home. Everyday. Clubs dont close at 2:eek:o am overseas.

Jun 23, 2005
BOOBOO619 said:
This is wrong dog. I'm Mexican (a minority) and I can understand some of your frustrations because it seems like we are always on the bottom. But saying fuck this country and all that, that ain't right at all. This is YOUR country also, you live here just like me. You eat, sleep and shit here and have used the public schools,etc..., it's your country as well, not just the white mans. It's not just the white man's country, it only seems like that because there's obviously more of them interms of population and it's our job as minorites to compete against them to make it more diverse. Fuck the past leaders of this country, their all dead now homie, times have changed, this nation is way different now than those African slave days. Ever heard of Senator Barack Obama, dude is black and will be running for President in 08, the future is bright interms of trying to get more diverse in the office, ain't no one against minorities. It's the minorities themselves, putting eachother down and always hating on eachother. Everyone be hating on someone that's trying to do better, one cousin trys to do good and the rest of the cousins, friends and family are all hating, that's the kind of $hit that brings us minorities down. We are fucking oneanother up from the inside out. Were just "afraid" to move up that's all, we want to stay ghetto for the most part, I say fuck that $hit. There's absolutely no problem in "wanting" to stay in the hood, but don't b!tch if you want out one day. We are the only ones to blame for our actions now, we are the ones pulling the triggers, staving and stomping the fuck out of eachother in the hoods, it's genocide dog. Fuck that $hit, why live with all that anger and hate, it don't solve nothing, only get you locked up. I say go out and do something if you ain't like your condition, nothing is given, you gotta go out and get it, earn that $hit. $hit my dad used to sell cardboard back in Chihuahua, Mexico when he was just a little kid, but he had to do that to get his bread and now the man is working for the city of SD making a better living than he would if he would have stayed in Mexico and learned English as he worked here. You gotta go make a change for YOURSELF, don't wait or you'll get left behind. All this nagging ain't going to get you no where, there's peeps that have had it far worse than you and me and they changed their lives for the better. You said, "there is a lot more to look forward to then just being in the ghettos or joining the military." OK then, how about living up to those words and going out to make a change for the better of your life. Go do it, tell your friends and family bye, tell them your leaving town (solo) to better your life, do it, that takes a lot courage and a lot of our ancestors and people like you and me to this day do exactly the same thing because it's for the better of YOUR life and future of YOUR family. Take that step out, see if your down to, explore the world outside your hood. Once you do, you won't be saying $hit like "live by the gun, die by the gun." That's the easy way out. That's why homies always stay the same and get left behind by the more educated, it's that kind of negative attitude.

Try living in any other country. This is the free-est of them all! Try living in TJ, I guarantee you'll be back quick. There ain't no place like the US dog.
let me tell you something homie, your country was taken ovet too, does that mean you fogorgotten about your kind and and seek for future difference to make it better for your own,and forget who run this country and who conquered it? no it doesn't mayne, and all thats propaganda when i see in africa or in mexico also that all the safe resorts and places are ran by some type of europeans,all the resorts in mexico are ran by some european period just as in africa,but thats all bullshit because not all of africa is like they portray it and the same goes for mexico,and this is not my country, its more of yours then mine but was also taken over from you by these pale face in breeders, my ancestors were kiddnapped and bought over here and i just donot speak for myself but a lot of other black brothers as well,just like the chaldeans who run moonlight market in skyline, they tell me that befor they came to america, they never knew that there were gangs out here that would rob them and they lost they're grand pops to a robbery, they were telling me that befor they came to here that america was portrayed as a peaceful in the middle east none violent place with beautiful resorts and beaches and nice big houses and then when they got over here,and started to live here they noticed a lot of lies that america has portayed you on the opposite belivieving contrary and you grew up here,and you would realy be stupid to be brain washed to let them tell you this is your country when even you mexicans have been conquered by the spanish who are european also and lost your original tongue and there never was a mexican president and never will be just like afro american president, but arnold swarzzeneggar comes from austria and gets into office and make it to be californias government, and will be running for president also, but because hes white european he could do that, your country mexico is next door and there has never been no mexican government in cali,and there would never be a mexican government because they like making money off of us in the penal system, because they know that if they're were a mexican government then a lot of money would be lost in the penal system that these white pigs own because if there was a mexican government he would spen millions of tax payers dollas to set up prevention programs to keep his own kind out of the penal system and they know that and are afraid of that especially in california the penitentary state where billions are made from, and also the funeral homes too, and also we, us afro americans and the mexicans have lost they're original language and they're minds, and to talk about them killing there selves is more to it, we donnot manufacture the guns, we never made guns nore own andy factories that produce them all the guns are made and named from white peoples names, like smith and wesson, gloc, rugar, magnum,and the list goes on, that also is a multy billion bussiness just as well with white people owning the bussiness and at the same time illiminating us , killing two birds with one stone for them,, they know exactly how many guns are out on the streetz but as long as we are killing eachother its okay,but when that shotting in denver colorado happened all those white people had a gun drive just so that there would not be no white on white genocidal shit going on, but when its us its okay,i remember looking on t.v after that colmbine shooting thay had one of the biggest gun drives ever,all those white people were turning in they're guns, what is wrong with that picture,what i am trying to tell you that the past still does matter and if it didn't then god wouldn't have nothing to judge us on, everything becomes the past, everything so a lot of shit that you are saying is out of context because you are just looking out for your self and donnot speak for your own unfortunate people and try to help them, how ever i am not a felon and i do work and never been to the pen but i am not selfish and i speak for all minorities in this white supremist racists country my man, stop being selfish and speak for your unfortunate kind and you will see in a better light, you sound like you went to harvard or princeton or some shite and became a white washed uncle tomas with some bith ass digree, and if you say that shis country is fair as you think then why don't they go to harvard are princetojn to recruit those white people for the war in iraq,all front line soldiers are mostly black and mexican and other minorities who donnot even have an american citizenship ,but can earn one as long as they put they're dick on the line for this fucked up country, fuck that, and then come back with no legs and no dick which gotten blown off by some car bomb in iraq, and then your wife leaves you because you can't fuck and make love no more,or protect your family because you are disabled,then where is your manhood after that nigga!, after a while eating the pussy gets played out, ask any bisexual dike, after a while they want some afro or mexican american serloin sausage in them !!,and all you get is a purple heart, but you cant even fuck no more, by that time you realize that this nation is racists and donnot give a froggs fat ass about any minorities, lets keep it real my man you go to iraq and get your dick blown off and then come back talking that patriotic bull shit,lets see if you still believe in this american crap with being a no dick blown off war veteran in the fucking purple heart dickless perade smiling and waving at the people while the kids look at you as a freak war hero with no cock!!!

Apr 20, 2005
yeah ur right pluck. That purple heart dont a gott damn thing. Racist shit still goes on especially in the military. I remember at my last base. Me and 8 of my co-workers got sent to the middle east. All of us (8 People) who got told to go where all minorities. We were scheduled to say for 4 months but instead we stayed for 5. Shitty environment to be in but it was worth the money to me. After Saddam gets hung its gonna be hell out there. Sorry for bringin the military into this thread. out

Mar 13, 2006
bigpluck said:
,but can earn one as long as they put they're dick on the line for this fucked up country, fuck that, and then come back with no legs and no dick which gotten blown off by some car bomb in iraq, and then your wife leaves you because you can't fuck and make love no more,or protect your family because you are disabled,then where is your manhood after that nigga!, after a while eating the pussy gets played out, ask any bisexual dike, after a while they want some afro or mexican american serloin sausage in them !!,and all you get is a purple heart, but you cant even fuck no more, by that time you realize that this nation is racists and donnot give a froggs fat ass about any minorities, lets keep it real my man you go to iraq and get your dick blown off and then come back talking that patriotic bull shit,lets see if you still believe in this american crap with being a no dick blown off war veteran in the fucking purple heart dickless perade smiling and waving at the people while the kids look at you as a freak war hero with no cock!!!
im sorry but LMAO

Jun 23, 2005
8FIVE8 said:
yeah ur right pluck. That purple heart dont a gott damn thing. Racist shit still goes on especially in the military. I remember at my last base. Me and 8 of my co-workers got sent to the middle east. All of us (8 People) who got told to go where all minorities. We were scheduled to say for 4 months but instead we stayed for 5. Shitty environment to be in but it was worth the money to me. After Saddam gets hung its gonna be hell out there. Sorry for bringin the military into this thread. out
you know saddam doesn't deserve as much as these white europeans who go over and kill deploy and conquer and destroy a whole city like they did in hiroshima and nagasaki , killing many innocent peoples families and kids,also the same thing bush had america do when american soldiers first invaded iraq, a olt of innocent little kids were killed and familes too, and then after that they had helicopters drop food and medical supplies to the people when most of them were dead are going to die from the bombs they dropped, i have to speak the truth, america needs to be brought to justice for all the espionage they have injected from the begining when they took over this country from the indians, and kidnapping and killings of millions of africans,and then enslaving them, and then also do nothing for they're own american people who are homless on the streets,since there is no statue of limitations for murder then american caucasions and europeans who were involved in all types of conquests deserve the death penalty, saddam has nothing on these europeans who just want that oil over there and will kill that whole nation and will sacrafice a lot of innocent american minority soldiers if they have to just to get it.
WHAT THE FUCK EVER HAPPENED TO THE APPHENSION OF OSAMA BIN LADEN, I'LL TELL YOU WHAT HAPPENED,OSAMA HAS A LOT OF INVESTMENTS IN AMERICA AND OWNS BILLIONS OF DOLLARS WORTH OF BUSSINESS OVER HERE IN AMERICA,AND HIM AND BUSH SENIOR AND JR, USED TO DO BUSSINESS TOGETHER BEFOR 9/11,BUT THEY USED SADDAM HUSSIENEE AS AND ESCAPE GOAT BECAUSE THERE WOULD BE MORE OTROCITIES THEN JUST THE TWIN TOWERS BECAUSE THE BIN LADIN FAMILY IS VERY VERY POWERFUL AND VERY VERY RICH

Dec 25, 2003
bigpluck said:
let me tell you something homie, your country was taken ovet too, does that mean you fogorgotten about your kind and and seek for future difference to make it better for your own,and forget who run this country and who conquered it? no it doesn't mayne, and all thats propaganda when i see in africa or in mexico also that all the safe resorts and places are ran by some type of europeans,all the resorts in mexico are ran by some european period just as in africa,but thats all bullshit because not all of africa is like they portray it and the same goes for mexico,and this is not my country, its more of yours then mine but was also taken over from you by these pale face in breeders, my ancestors were kiddnapped and bought over here and i just donot speak for myself but a lot of other black brothers as well,just like the chaldeans who run moonlight market in skyline, they tell me that befor they came to america, they never knew that there were gangs out here that would rob them and they lost they're grand pops to a robbery, they were telling me that befor they came to here that america was portrayed as a peaceful in the middle east none violent place with beautiful resorts and beaches and nice big houses and then when they got over here,and started to live here they noticed a lot of lies that america has portayed you on the opposite belivieving contrary and you grew up here,and you would realy be stupid to be brain washed to let them tell you this is your country when even you mexicans have been conquered by the spanish who are european also and lost your original tongue and there never was a mexican president and never will be just like afro american president, but arnold swarzzeneggar comes from austria and gets into office and make it to be californias government, and will be running for president also, but because hes white european he could do that, your country mexico is next door and there has never been no mexican government in cali,and there would never be a mexican government because they like making money off of us in the penal system, because they know that if they're were a mexican government then a lot of money would be lost in the penal system that these white pigs own because if there was a mexican government he would spen millions of tax payers dollas to set up prevention programs to keep his own kind out of the penal system and they know that and are afraid of that especially in california the penitentary state where billions are made from, and also the funeral homes too, and also we, us afro americans and the mexicans have lost they're original language and they're minds, and to talk about them killing there selves is more to it, we donnot manufacture the guns, we never made guns nore own andy factories that produce them all the guns are made and named from white peoples names, like smith and wesson, gloc, rugar, magnum,and the list goes on, that also is a multy billion bussiness just as well with white people owning the bussiness and at the same time illiminating us , killing two birds with one stone for them,, they know exactly how many guns are out on the streetz but as long as we are killing eachother its okay,but when that shotting in denver colorado happened all those white people had a gun drive just so that there would not be no white on white genocidal shit going on, but when its us its okay,i remember looking on t.v after that colmbine shooting thay had one of the biggest gun drives ever,all those white people were turning in they're guns, what is wrong with that picture,what i am trying to tell you that the past still does matter and if it didn't then god wouldn't have nothing to judge us on, everything becomes the past, everything so a lot of shit that you are saying is out of context because you are just looking out for your self and donnot speak for your own unfortunate people and try to help them, how ever i am not a felon and i do work and never been to the pen but i am not selfish and i speak for all minorities in this white supremist racists country my man, stop being selfish and speak for your unfortunate kind and you will see in a better light, you sound like you went to harvard or princeton or some shite and became a white washed uncle tomas with some bith ass digree, and if you say that shis country is fair as you think then why don't they go to harvard are princetojn to recruit those white people for the war in iraq,all front line soldiers are mostly black and mexican and other minorities who donnot even have an american citizenship ,but can earn one as long as they put they're dick on the line for this fucked up country, fuck that, and then come back with no legs and no dick which gotten blown off by some car bomb in iraq, and then your wife leaves you because you can't fuck and make love no more,or protect your family because you are disabled,then where is your manhood after that nigga!, after a while eating the pussy gets played out, ask any bisexual dike, after a while they want some afro or mexican american serloin sausage in them !!,and all you get is a purple heart, but you cant even fuck no more, by that time you realize that this nation is racists and donnot give a froggs fat ass about any minorities, lets keep it real my man you go to iraq and get your dick blown off and then come back talking that patriotic bull shit,lets see if you still believe in this american crap with being a no dick blown off war veteran in the fucking purple heart dickless perade smiling and waving at the people while the kids look at you as a freak war hero with no cock!!!
Everyone here reading this type of ignorant nonsense; just ignore him...

Try not to agree and rely him if ya are able to read his perpectives carefully!!

Dec 25, 2003
I just don't get it, since minority (non-white) youths get recruited to gang-bangin, just always gotta be trained to be straight ignorant and expressing their heinous and insecure hatred against other people, not just white folks... So there you have it!!...

May 2, 2003
www.myspace.com
^^^ yes he is

i encourage everybody to go buy his new book
" Audacity of Hope " its good shit, very interesting and im only 3/4 through it

BUT i certainly hope he doesnt run 4 presdent yet
im sorry he is just not ready in my opinion
Barack Obama for PRESIDENT 2012!!!! thats my stand

Apr 26, 2006
jaY_eF_eS 1904 said:
Senator Barack Obama..........DUDE IS THE TRUTH!

Yeah dude is cool, hella smart. I bet Mr. BigPluck thinks he's "white washed."

Check this out, I typed in "Barack Obama" on Google images and guess what, one of the first pics to come up is this one.

I bet you anything a black guy made this pic also. It's funny, but it's shit like this that only backs up my argument even more. Like I said, us minorities like to really hate on one another when one is trying to do better, WE are the one's slowing down eachother, not the white man.

Feb 7, 2006
Pluck right about alot shit he just not totally conveying what he means. If you only knew the structural problems we have in this country, and the total racist history of western (european) History and how it is aimed and determined to generationally fuck off minorities, and bring up midle to upper class whites you might be feelin the rage Pluck expressed in his shit. Shit goes much deeper than the "American Dream".