WHY IS SKYLINE AND LINCON FUEDING AGAIN

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.
Apr 25, 2003
www.myspace.com
I agree wit chu to a certain point...

Cats nowadays are a product of the past. some wont belive that. but they are...

The G's (and i use that term lightly) need to man up and take responsibilty for they actions.

In order for us to function (this rap shhh) real need to recognize real.

I've got to deal with the bullshhh. with my own homies (lil homies at that)... and to me it get's it the way with that sharp chedda (cheese) you know?

I have no mad feelin's, just opinions...

I know niggas can't just let it go. But we all can grow. get together and then blow.. Ya dig

Jun 23, 2005
mrrocnron said:
...it was crips in dago b4 all the other shhh... Real Talk...

i try not to get involved in all the nonsense but somebody got to do it. I hear yall talk about the before the station got put up. How many of yall know about Tigers market, freshies, banksta$....

if you have any questions I know about La Sena before everybody was screaming meadowbrook, ask your tru g's.

CRIPS are legendary... period. end of discussion...

Get money, get paid, get ahead, b4 you run out of time....
life's too short fa bullshittn', so it's major shots that i'm spittin
each shot is that shot,
you betta hope it's you that i'm missin....

let's get that sharp chedda cheese, pleeze....
yes i will agree with you mayne, because i lived in skyline since 76 i know a lot also, when morse canyon was connected to paradise hills befor they bulilt all them houses behind morse and paradise hills all the way down to woodman where the 54 freeway is,thats when skyline was runnin all the shit undisputedly,so i have some history on me as well partna about gribble street and all that shit.all the streets in the east period, i remember when the hood used to tear lincoln park asses up and catch them slippin in front of dr. js and the big homies from skyline used to ride for them because they didn't want lincoln park to turn into crips or rather the whole city turning into crips most of all, which partially some of them were skyline quadruple ogs' ran them out of lincoln along with the other side of lincoln park pirus who were in there infancy stages. no offense to no body just running the truth down homies

Aug 9, 2002
Gas One said:
mrrocnron its about where your born, though. san diego is a huge place and none of us are born with cars to visit all of these neighboorhoods.

In a less direct comment, 1984 i remember seeing a mural on paradise valley road that had a character of a blood on one side with a gun and a crip with a gun..so i dont know all about who came first..i was 5 at that time and i saw two gangs, a blood and a crip.

that mural actually made me a graffiti writer.
damn homie you just reminded me of that shit. i used to see that mural also when i was little and i also remember another character dressed like a old school breaker wit the kangol. do you rember that part? that was history. just wish i can find a flick of that somewhere on the net.

Gas One

May 24, 2006
Downtown, Pittsburg. Southeast Dago.
nonfiCKtion said:
damn homie you just reminded me of that shit. i used to see that mural also when i was little and i also remember another character dressed like a old school breaker wit the kangol. do you rember that part? that was history. just wish i can find a flick of that somewhere on the net.
That was a huge ass wall...i wouldnt doubt it did have a breaker because you know what, i lived right across the street and at that time, we was all breakdancing to herbie hancocks "rockit" and shit on cardboard...i really think that wall might have influenced alot of us south east youth that came from that area.. you know those apartments that were (and may be still?) on the other side of the street from that wall? thats where i lived, so thats shit was basically right across the street.

shit...who remembers rays arcade?
lol
the building it was in, i think its a filipino store now, in the same shopping center as the donut place and that mexican food place across the st from that 711

many fights popped off in rays arcade..

Apr 12, 2005
www.freeloadmp3.com
yeah pluck has an interesting way of voicing his opinion,and sometimes his point is overlooked because of the controvercial content.....but pluck is cool and is respected as a man on all sides of dago....but pluck instead of just starting off talk about senseless killings...if he feels that strong he should offer part of a solution..get involved...although I personally beleive it aint ever gonna end....thats a problem itself...most solutions revolve around putting an end to gangs....I would feel that there can be greater good if we focus on supporting gangs by helping them when they trying to do good things for there community..through funding parks and recreation/arts etc...gangs wasnt always negative...maybe if we reward the good things there focus and self worth may help change the game...??????

Apr 12, 2005
www.freeloadmp3.com
Rasan said:
^^^what the hell has gotten into you now. all this peace talk! lol jk
I know...I must be getting old?....yeah sau asked if i wanted to go to the playaz ball...i said I didnt want to have to smoke anyone(I was just clowning)..You know as well as I do that I stand for 100% peace and positivity..but my sometime lack of maturity gets in the way..Guess Im just a kid at heart

Apr 20, 2005
If u are a gangmember full of rage and hate join the Military. U can shoot people legally and not worry about jail time. The Army and Marines are always hiring and they kill people legally. We sleep with our M 16's. We're doin it for the the Red white and Blue! The desert right now is perfect for Bloods and Crips. Go to your nearest recruiter now!! The Army and Marines is always looking for tough fearless individuals all the time!!! We need more troops!!!!!!!! Lets do it! Saddam is going bye bye=beware of the draft. Join the Armed forces!

Jun 17, 2006
8FIVE8 said:
If u are a gangmember full of rage and hate join the Military. U can shoot people legally and not worry about jail time. The Army and Marines are always hiring and they kill people legally. We sleep with our M 16's. We're doin it for the the Red white and Blue! The desert right now is perfect for Bloods and Crips. Go to your nearest recruiter now!! The Army and Marines is always looking for tough fearless individuals all the time!!! We need more troops!!!!!!!! Lets do it! Saddam is going bye bye=beware of the draft. Join the Armed forces!
this niggas the babylons

Jun 23, 2005
8FIVE8 said:
fuck joining the army and the u.s marines nigga live by the gun, die by the gun even if its legally killing,because there is a justice way higher and above the law, and fuck killing for the white mans military,and fuck all that propaganda you pigs are spreading, you people never go to la jolla and recruit because you know they will run your ass out of there, always in the ghettos and trying to convince these young minorities that there is nothing else to live for in the ghettos but the way to escape the poverty is to join and kill for the military,fuck this pale face nation!!!!there is a lot more to look forward to then just being in the ghettos or joining the military, fuck this nation and all it stands for, this nation was stolen from the indians ,and they kiddnapped a lot of africans and made them build it against they're will for free with no pay,and they bl;asted the levees in new orleans and purpously to move the blacks out and take that land and build a big nice resort from these rich white greedy devils who want more and more money for themselves, and then at the same time the white police is always shooting and innocent unarmed mostly black males but also minorities the same mentality they use against those colored people in the middle east trying to get they're oil, just like they took over african and took over all the diamond mines and all the gold and all the natural resources of africa and poverty srickened the africans and then try to kill them off by putting aids out there, fuck them pale faced devils and there brain washed societies around the world, except for a few that are not like that but most of them are!!!!!!!!!