WHY IS SKYLINE AND LINCON FUEDING AGAIN

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.
Jun 23, 2005
Dhadnot said:
Pluck right about alot shit he just not totally conveying what he means. If you only knew the structural problems we have in this country, and the total racist history of western (european) History and how it is aimed and determined to generationally fuck off minorities, and bring up midle to upper class whites you might be feelin the rage Pluck expressed in his shit. Shit goes much deeper than the "American Dream".
good cosigning homie!!!

Jun 23, 2005
BOOBOO619 said:
Yeah dude is cool, hella smart. I bet Mr. BigPluck thinks he's "white washed."

Check this out, I typed in "Barack Obama" on Google images and guess what, one of the first pics to come up is this one.

I bet you anything a black guy made this pic also. It's funny, but it's shit like this that only backs up my argument even more. Like I said, us minorities like to really hate on one another when one is trying to do better, WE are the one's slowing down eachother, not the white man.
you are right only after the facts and the foundation and poison and programing was set to hate eachother and want to be white like and powerful, but we were not like that until we were conquered ant told that everthing that was and is white is right,if you look at the whole world in one bundle except for the caucasion races,all people of color were conquered and land and natural resources from there land were takin and stolen from them, and then the people of the land are labelled 3rd world countries, africa is the riches continent in the world but all the riches countries in africa are ran by some european race,just as well as other countries that are a colored race,and then mexico is the third largest in oil and crude!!! why is the mexican people of mexico so poverty stricken ??!!!!
and not only that nigga!! why is there more hispanics in the pen then blACKS, AND THEN BLACKS COME SECOND? DO YOU THINK THATS JUST ACCIDENTAL MUTHA FUCKA!!!!!! NO ITS A POVERTY STRICKEN OPRESSIVE BASED PLANNED MULTI BILLION DOLLAR BUSSINESS with racism and populATION CONTROL NIGGA!!! ALSO THE DEVIL IS SMART TOO, BUT DOES THAT MAKE HIM A GOOD BEING!!!???? YOU HAVE TO REMEMBER THAT THE DEVIL USED TO B E IN HEAVEN TOO !!!

Jun 23, 2005
kisseastwood118 said:
big whatever yo name shut up nigga you dont ma ke any sense just anotha broke as snigga mad cause you aint gettin it..if you had money like me nigga you wouldnt be so sad..dumb bitch
NO YOU SHUT THE FUCK UP!!!!! AND JOIN THE MILLITARY AND BE A PATRIOTIC BLOWN OFF DICK IN A CAR BOMB JUST FOR MONEY IN IRAQ SOLDIER HERO WITH A PURPLE HEART IN THE VETERAN PERADE WAVING PEOPLE BEING SHELL SHOCKED ON MEDICATION RELIVING IT OVER AND OVER THAT YOUR DICKS BEING BLOWN OFF YOU RACIST AGAINST YOUR OWN KIND SELF HATRED OF BLACKS WANT TO BE WISH YOU WERE A CAUCASOID!!!!! YOU GO AHEAD AND GET YOUR PURPLE HEART YOU DICKLESS NEUTERED FREAK!!!!YOU KEEP WORSHIPPING THOSE DEAD WHITE PRESIDENTS AND KEEP WANTING TO BE WHITE WHILE THEY ARE BIOLOGICALLY TRYING TO KILL U AND ME AND OTHER PEOPLE OF COLORED OFF THE FACE OF THE EARTH YOU STUPID NIGGA WITH NO KNOWLEDGE AND NO SOUL WHO THINKS MONEY IS GOD WHOSE LOOSING HIS SPIRIT JUST FOR WHITE SUPREMISTS SUBLMINAL RACISTS AND MASONIC SATANIC MONEY WHOSE HEADED FOR HELL!!!
AND NO I AM NOT BROKE NOR ever been locked in the pen I AM A NONE FELON YOU SCUM BAG( i am going to use the white mans word on you since you believe in them so much)YOU JERK OFF!!

Apr 25, 2002
bigpluck said:
NO YOU SHUT THE FUCK UP!!!!! AND JOIN THE MILLITARY AND BE A PATRIOTIC BLOWN OFF DICK IN A CAR BOMB JUST FOR MONEY IN IRAQ SOLDIER HERO WITH A PURPLE HEART IN THE VETERAN PERADE WAVING PEOPLE BEING SHELL SHOCKED ON MEDICATION RELIVING IT OVER AND OVER THAT YOUR DICKS BEING BLOWN OFF YOU RACIST AGAINST YOUR OWN KIND SELF HATRED OF BLACKS WANT TO BE WISH YOU WERE A CAUCASOID!!!!! YOU GO AHEAD AND GET YOUR PURPLE HEART YOU DICKLESS NEUTERED FREAK!!!!YOU KEEP WORSHIPPING THOSE DEAD WHITE PRESIDENTS AND KEEP WANTING TO BE WHITE WHILE THEY ARE BIOLOGICALLY TRYING TO KILL U AND ME AND OTHER PEOPLE OF COLORED OFF THE FACE OF THE EARTH YOU STUPID NIGGA WITH NO KNOWLEDGE AND NO SOUL WHO THINKS MONEY IS GOD WHOSE LOOSING HIS SPIRIT JUST FOR WHITE SUPREMISTS SUBLMINAL RACISTS AND MASONIC SATANIC MONEY WHOSE HEADED FOR HELL!!!
AND NO I AM NOT BROKE NOR ever been locked in the pen I AM A NONE FELON YOU SCUM BAG( i am going to use the white mans word on you since you believe in them so much)YOU JERK OFF!!

post of the year award?

Sep 11, 2004
A woman president will happen before a black president will. If you take a look at history it was woman fighting for rights, blacks and than other minorities (mexican, asian, etc).

Jun 23, 2005
YEA I AGREE WITH YOU, BUT SHE WILL BE A BLUE EYED BLOND HAIRED DIRTY PALE FACE WHITE WHORE WITH NO SHOES SMOKING CIGARRETTE BITCH FROM SOME TRILOR PARK DOWN SOUTH !!!! THERE WILL BE NO COLORED PEOPLE IN OFFICE EVER!!!!!!

Apr 4, 2004
www.myspace.com
Gas One said:
*condoleeza rice is a colored person in office

(waits for the "condoleeza aint black shes a white person in disguise/condoleezas a sellout/what black woman you know named condoleeza? exscuses)
I Aint Tryna Throw No Excuses Out But Condoleeza Is Republican.. It Got Nuthin To Do Wit Her Skin Tone, But She Right There Wit Bush.. Now If Ur Republican Or Supporting Bush, That'll Mean Nuthin To U.. But Anyone Standing Wit Bush Thru My Eyes Is The Devil... Just Look At The Past 6 Years Since He's Been In Office.. To Me I Aint Feelin Neither The Republicans or The Democrats.. One Is Into Makin The Rich Richer, And The Other One Cries Too Much... Which Puts Me In Neither Category.. I Aint Tryna Argue Wit Yall Either On Whats Right Or Wrong.. We All Have Our Opinions.. Its Just When U Force Ur Opinion Onto People With No Facts And All Opinions, Ull Be Runnin In Circles Forever Because It Aint Nuthin But The Same Shit Being Said Over And Over Again For The Next 50 Pages... Thats Like Someone Tryna Change Yo Mind?? R U Really Gonna Let Someone Else Change It For U?? More Power To All Of Yall In This.. But If We're Gonna Talk On This Some More, Lets Work On The Solution... Because The Past So And So Pages Has Been The Same Shit.... And @ Big Pluck: LOL@Caucasoid... Imma Call U Up On That One, I Need To Know If Thats A Real Word.. That Word Is Hillarious... Like Mongoloids Are To Down Syndrome, Does A Caucasoid Have To Do Wit Albino's Or Sumthin.. LOL

Gas One

May 24, 2006
Downtown, Pittsburg. Southeast Dago.
SamoanDagorilla said:
I Aint Tryna Throw No Excuses Out But Condoleeza Is Republican.. It Got Nuthin To Do Wit Her Skin Tone, But She Right There Wit Bush.. Now If Ur Republican Or Supporting Bush, That'll Mean Nuthin To U.. But Anyone Standing Wit Bush Thru My Eyes Is The Devil... Just Look At The Past 6 Years Since He's Been In Office.. To Me I Aint Feelin Neither The Republicans or The Democrats.. One Is Into Makin The Rich Richer, And The Other One Cries Too Much... Which Puts Me In Neither Category.. I Aint Tryna Argue Wit Yall Either On Whats Right Or Wrong.. We All Have Our Opinions.. Its Just When U Force Ur Opinion Onto People With No Facts And All Opinions, Ull Be Runnin In Circles Forever Because It Aint Nuthin But The Same Shit Being Said Over And Over Again For The Next 50 Pages... Thats Like Someone Tryna Change Yo Mind?? R U Really Gonna Let Someone Else Change It For U?? More Power To All Of Yall In This.. But If We're Gonna Talk On This Some More, Lets Work On The Solution... Because The Past So And So Pages Has Been The Same Shit.... And @ Big Pluck: LOL@Caucasoid... Imma Call U Up On That One, I Need To Know If Thats A Real Word.. That Word Is Hillarious... Like Mongoloids Are To Down Syndrome, Does A Caucasoid Have To Do Wit Albino's Or Sumthin.. LOL
i dont support the political race, or political parties at all, i believe in morals and ethics bieng right and just no matter what...but i was just mentioning condoleeza rice as a person of color in office...i wont expect every person of color to be in the same struggle, i just had to point her out.

if you treat americas system as the truth, thats ya downfall to begin with.. but she definately fails the paper bag test if you know what i mean.. so ill consider her a black person in office.

we'll never have a hood wise nigga working amongst rich white folk..
but a black person can make it to office..thats all im sayin..

Nov 4, 2006
Gas One said:
mrrocnron its about where your born, though. san diego is a huge place and none of us are born with cars to visit all of these neighboorhoods.

In a less direct comment, 1984 i remember seeing a mural on paradise valley road that had a character of a blood on one side with a gun and a crip with a gun..so i dont know all about who came first..i was 5 at that time and i saw two gangs, a blood and a crip.

that mural actually made me a graffiti writer.

but as i grew up, crips just didnt exist in my specific area in the same way im sure bloods didnt exist too much within the sets of east dago.

for me it was skyline, lincoln park, you had the filipino niggas B-down, bondeville,samoan bloods up at meadowbrook and skyline all the time. you just didnt see crips.

now that im older i got a big respect for crips in diego though..ive been blessed to meet alot of yall and alot of crips in diego are 100% in my book.
i cant call anyone out by name but some of them niggas is gun-in-a-holster wild wild west niggas.

never was a banger, myself tho. but all my niggas was. im sure life growing up in east dago was crazy. i see how it is now, and i can understand yall history a lil..

i feel you though, thats a whole other thread...crips should almost get along with bloods better than bloods do..theres only a handful of niggas riding and the immediate family to the point where someone should hold a grudge...

this sd culture is important..
I dont post much, but I remember when Bullock St. did'nt have speed bumps. I also rember when the Amvets on Skyline use to be a Rollerskate rink back in the days.
Eating at Pioneer Chicken on Euclid and 8thave..

But in regards to that "Piece" on Paradise valley road, it had A Crip on one side and a Blood on the other side and NO Breaker.. And it read COLORS. I was in Jr. High when it was painted, I use to live up the street from there and remember when they did the outline. I believe it was painted by Sake1 and Quasar1 both from SD and OG painters in the Euclid Trolly Pits..

And as far as Rays arcade goes, I rember that was the hang out. I lived behind that place for a minute. Then rumor had it that Ray got stabbed by some PH and he bailed out to open up Rays Arcade in La Jolla.

Peace