WHY IS SKYLINE AND LINCON FUEDING AGAIN

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.
Jun 23, 2005
WHY CAN'T THESE NIGGAS GET ALONG, ON BLOODS,WHAT THE FUCK IS GOING ON OUT HERE IN THESE SOUTH EAST STREETS AND WHY CAN'T TWO DAMU SETS GET ALONG WITH EACHOTHER, YOU KNOW SOUTHEAST OF SANDIEGO IS VERY SMALL AS FUCK AND YOU KNOW AS A PREDOMINETLY DAMU CITY NIGGAS NEED TO GET ALONG AND PUT ALL THAT SHIT BEHIND, OR ELSE ITS GOING TO BE REALY UGLY, I MEAN THIS SHIT COULD END UP IN THE PEN AND ON THE STREETS AND EFFECT SOME OF THE PERFORMING ARTISTS THAT ARE COMING OUT FROM THESE SETS AS WELL IN SMALL VENUE LIKE CONCERTS AND SHIT,WE ALL KNOW THAT PIRU BLOODS ARE FRANCHISED NATION WIDE LIKE MC DONALDS AND JACK IN THE BOX, AND WE KNOW LINCOLN IS ONLY IN TWO OR THREE DIFFERENT CITIES SO FAR, WHAT WILL BECAOME OF THIS UGLY SHIT IN THE FUTURE BLOODS.

Jun 23, 2005
yea i geuss you two are right it never stopped but it did calm down for a minute though,this shit could realy be effecious like cancer if this shit doesn't stop right now blood, like nation wide or some shit you know like the 8 treys and the rollin 60s type of shit, that shit was like in verious cities across the ore ont he western hemisphere on and poppin. there already are not going to be any niggas in the minute down here because we are killing are selves and then also dead aor in the pen.the nwhat? the fillipinos take over from there? or either the hispanics?

Jun 23, 2005
these niggas are better off just going out shootin up clan members then just dying for nothin in vein or just getting locked up for life and leaving a legacy like topac or some shit, like how them niggas in the middle eat are doing to keep there natio0n from these white patriotic americans trying to tAke there oil and there country like they did us in africa and how they did the american indians you know.FUCK THIS GENICIDAL SHIT!!! I MEAN ALL OF IT!!! I THINK ITS A TIME IN MY LIFE WHERE I AM GROWING UP NOW

Apr 26, 2006
All this gang $hit is based on immaturity IMO. Their just mad at the world cuz nothing ain't going right for them, they can't get no good jobs, smart/normal girls reject them, their families talk $hit about them,etc... They only did it to themselves though, but I say fuck that shit, get up and change your life for the better, drop that $hit, all of it. Be normal, cuz all this hating and killing ain't. This shit really hurts families, I got a cousin that's like a brother to me doing 16 years right now and that shit hurts me and all of our family and a homie that got murdered like half a year ago. This shit ain't right I don't understand how people can live so mad. Grow up! Ever think about the future, your kids, buying a home, etc...? $hit that's what I'm worried about and thinking about right now, there shouldn't be no time to think about violence and other negative non-sense like that if your being a "normal" person. What it all boils down to is getting a JOB IMHO and stick with it, whether it be in constuction or some other field, even if it's some hard labor (don't think your better than this job because your probably not, accept the fact that you have no education and you did this to yourself, be a man), just continue to do it and stick to it and you'll soon find out that there's more things to worry about in life, but best of all the job will keep you busy, keep money in your pockets and create some happieness in your life. Then you'll find out that your not the only one with troubles, but it's your job to be a man and fight those troubles the right way without resorting to violence. Patience is key and good things will come, opportunities and what not.

Like BigPluck said, this shit is genocide. We killing ourselves. Fuck that, lets be strong and united. Heck maybe we won't be called "minority" anymore if so.

Mar 13, 2006
As far as I'm concerned this shit is all fucked up and ain't goin no where but down unless some real drastic shit happens. Someone gets shot, a couple community "outrage" rallies are held, and then everything goes back to the same ol bullshit. Its not ending anytime soon cause this ain't no fad, this shit has become a culture, and it seems damn near EVERYBODY is affliated in some sort of way. And then when you got younger generations that grew up with this shit and have no real concept of unity cause they've never seen it, its hard to break that mentality.

Jun 23, 2005
BOOBOO619 said:
All this gang $hit is based on immaturity IMO. Their just mad at the world cuz nothing ain't going right for them, they can't get no good jobs, smart/normal girls reject them, their families talk $hit about them,etc... They only did it to themselves though, but I say fuck that shit, get up and change your life for the better, drop that $hit, all of it. Be normal, cuz all this hating and killing ain't. This shit really hurts families, I got a cousin that's like a brother to me doing 16 years right now and that shit hurts me and all of our family and a homie that got murdered like half a year ago. This shit ain't right I don't understand how people can live so mad. Grow up! Ever think about the future, your kids, buying a home, etc...? $hit that's what I'm worried about and thinking about right now, there shouldn't be no time to think about violence and other negative non-sense like that if your being a "normal" person. What it all boils down to is getting a JOB IMHO and stick with it, whether it be in constuction or some other field, even if it's some hard labor (don't think your better than this job because your probably not, accept the fact that you have no education and you did this to yourself, be a man), just continue to do it and stick to it and you'll soon find out that there's more things to worry about in life, but best of all the job will keep you busy, keep money in your pockets and create some happieness in your life. Then you'll find out that your not the only one with troubles, but it's your job to be a man and fight those troubles the right way without resorting to violence. Patience is key and good things will come, opportunities and what not.

Like BigPluck said, this shit is genocide. We killing ourselves. Fuck that, lets be strong and united. Heck maybe we won't be called "minority" anymore if so.
yea you are very right my man, we could realy see who is hard if they take the gunz away and see what happens then,then niggas would have a lot more respect for eahcother because they would be more afraid of fighting because it takes more work and real heart then guns, any one can use a gun, you niggas think you are hard from Both sides but when the police get involved you are running and hidding and then snitching like little whores under the sheets, so who is realy hard for that matter? AND ALSO THERE ARE ONLY 160,000 BLACKS IN SANDIEGO SO WHERE DOES THAT LEAVE US IF WE ARE KILLING EACHOTHER OVER SOME BULLSHIT!!! PRETTY SOON THERE WILL BE NO SOUTHEAST, JUST ASIANS AND HISPANICS NO OFFENSE, BECAUSE AFTER ALL FOR MY BLACK PEOPLE, LINCOLN PARK IS ALMOST TAKING OVER BY HISPANICS JUST AS WELL AS THE BRIMS AND THE COAST AND THE HOOD,EMARALD HILLS IS ALSO BEING BOUGHT OUT BY HISPANICS, SKYLINE IS SLOWLY AT A SLOW PACE BEING BOUGHT OUT BUT BECAUSE OF THE PROPERTY VALUE, BUT NIIGGAS ARE DYING AND GETTING LOCKED AWAY FOR LIFE MOSTLY, AND THIS WILL ALL END UP WITH ASIANS AND HISPANICS WHICH IS GONNA HAPPEN ANYWAY,

Gas One

May 24, 2006
Downtown, Pittsburg. Southeast Dago.
shit will never change, let me say that as a nigga that grew up in that area.

its too deep, until the last generation dies...we wont see it change..because theyve had their friends die or family die over someone over there..

i understand why it happens living through it...its bigger than colors...and thats banging at its pinnacle..wearing the same color dosent really mean shit its every banger for himself..

if youve ever been to a city where theres way more bloods (or crips) than the opposite gang, its bound to happen. and san diego atleast as far as i dsee it, is filled with a hell lot more bloods than crips.

i really didnt even know about crips in SD until i got older and traveled to east dago. all i knew was bloods and mexican gangs out here growing up.

Jun 23, 2005
Gas One said:
shit will never change, let me say that as a nigga that grew up in that area.

its too deep, until the last generation dies...we wont see it change..because theyve had their friends die or family die over someone over there..

i understand why it happens living through it...its bigger than colors...and thats banging at its pinnacle..wearing the same color dosent really mean shit its every banger for himself..

if youve ever been to a city where theres way more bloods (or crips) than the opposite gang, its bound to happen. and san diego atleast as far as i dsee it, is filled with a hell lot more bloods than crips.

i really didnt even know about crips in SD until i got older and traveled to east dago. all i knew was bloods and mexican gangs out here growing up.
YOU KNOW WHAT HOMIE.................DAMN ME TOO!!!! I THOUGHT CRIPS WERE JUST LEGENDARY UNTIL I GOT OLDER AND FINALLY SEEN SOME IN EAST DAGO ALSO AND DOWNTOWN, BUT I GREW UP IN SKYLINE AND THATS WHEN SKYLINE WAS AT ITS PEAK BEFOR THEY PUT THE POLICE STATION IN THE EAST AND LINCOLN PARK WERE PIRUS GOING INTO THEY'RE SYNDO THING,I KNEW SOME HOW THEY EXISTED BUT JUST NEVER SEEN ANY UNTIL I GREW OLDER AND STARTED TO TRAVEL ON THAT SIDE BECAUSE SKYLINE AND THE COAST AT THAT TIME WERE THE BIGGEST GANGS IN SANDIEGO AND SKYLINE AND THE COAST WERE GOING HEADS UP BECAUSE SKYLINE WAS THE ONL;Y GANG THAT HAD ENOUGH MEMBERS AND RIDERS WHO COULD EVEN COMPETE WITH THE COAST.

Apr 25, 2003
www.myspace.com
...it was crips in dago b4 all the other shhh... Real Talk...

i try not to get involved in all the nonsense but somebody got to do it. I hear yall talk about the before the station got put up. How many of yall know about Tigers market, freshies, banksta$....

if you have any questions I know about La Sena before everybody was screaming meadowbrook, ask your tru g's.

CRIPS are legendary... period. end of discussion...

Get money, get paid, get ahead, b4 you run out of time....
life's too short fa bullshittn', so it's major shots that i'm spittin
each shot is that shot,
you betta hope it's you that i'm missin....

let's get that sharp chedda cheese, pleeze....

Gas One

May 24, 2006
mrrocnron its about where your born, though. san diego is a huge place and none of us are born with cars to visit all of these neighboorhoods.

In a less direct comment, 1984 i remember seeing a mural on paradise valley road that had a character of a blood on one side with a gun and a crip with a gun..so i dont know all about who came first..i was 5 at that time and i saw two gangs, a blood and a crip.

that mural actually made me a graffiti writer.

but as i grew up, crips just didnt exist in my specific area in the same way im sure bloods didnt exist too much within the sets of east dago.

for me it was skyline, lincoln park, you had the filipino niggas B-down, bondeville,samoan bloods up at meadowbrook and skyline all the time. you just didnt see crips.

now that im older i got a big respect for crips in diego though..ive been blessed to meet alot of yall and alot of crips in diego are 100% in my book.
i cant call anyone out by name but some of them niggas is gun-in-a-holster wild wild west niggas.

never was a banger, myself tho. but all my niggas was. im sure life growing up in east dago was crazy. i see how it is now, and i can understand yall history a lil..

i feel you though, thats a whole other thread...crips should almost get along with bloods better than bloods do..theres only a handful of niggas riding and the immediate family to the point where someone should hold a grudge...

this sd culture is important..

Apr 25, 2003
www.myspace.com
Gas,

Real talk homie. But this is where shit changes....
We have a generation gap. Old niggas won't let go, Young niggas won't listen...

I was born at paradise valley myself, I don't know about the rest or the imports...

but I've seen life and death... I have been a part to all the bullshhh and whatever. E58052

I don't candy coat shit.... I am a graduating member of the class of 88 89 ya dig... If it's money, let's get it...

I got to deal with the outcome of my decisions everyday.. I keep it movin...

Postin shit up here is entertainment to me because I know real niggas... Certain shit should not get on here period....

Cat's can do what they do... I am NOT mad... That's not my business..

But don't propagate shhhh....

one..

www.myspace.com/mrrocnron

Gas One

May 24, 2006
thats respectable, gotta respect anyone whos seen more san diego history than me. and thats real about the generation gap. that hasnt really been figured out in diego yet. much worse, the niggas in the next generation are completely different than my generation.